Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pricenotright

It sadly doesn’t give any details. Maybe sundays papers will?

And a pic of the police car parked at the front of crawls house
I wonder if it's the same nanny Katie accused of taking pictures of Harvey in the bath....what a vile creature she is...I'm sure if that did happen you'd be straight to the police

Reactions: 9

Nixxs

VIP Member
Saw these pictures of Mob Wives Renee Graziano ... filtered and reality ... dont know why they reminded me of Pwicey ... the tracksuit maybe ???? One can only wonder what Carol wakes up next to ... he needed beer goggles to be in the same room with her the other night ...
Geez that's scary

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
There is something going on there. He is as dodgy as fuck.

Just like when the MM was broken in to and trashed…all bull shit. Ring stolen by person or persons unknown, but we know their age (32), more bull shit. Price is a lying bitch who belongs in a ditch
That was the twins ( recognised his arse going in the door panel)😂. She set that up

karma4klattie

VIP Member
It’s Netflix all over again 🤣.. filmed in the Lalaland of its head, I’m pretty certain if it ‘says’ something like this it hopes it might just get picked up, it was will become a rubbish story once it’s exposed as a made up lie. 🤡
There's a saying in the rooms (AA, NA, OA etc) Fake it to Make it. She's certainly taken that one to heart.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

DC16

VIP Member
A squirrel and a fox. Nice combo eh? x

That'll be the care home she'll be working in then now!

Was a Gucci babygro he wore that time. Armani won't touch him with a bargepole now!

View attachment 973337

View attachment 973343

Also the guy who runs the business of the XL t-shirts is a dead ringer for the bloke in the video, has a wonky eye too!
No it’s not him, she was told the names of the woman and man in the video.

Reactions: 8