Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Do we think he Will actually marry her? They have had plenty of opportunities to get married the amount of holidays they’ve had.
She never normally waits this long to marry someone, so what’s the hold up.
I think he will. She’s normally up the duff by nowt tho

• Haha
Reactions: 10

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
He needs to stop doing his big hard man act because one day he will upset the wrong person and get seven kinds of shit kicked out of him. Real hard men don’t go round advertising the fact because they don’t want to draw attention to themselves.
I would love someone to knock seven shades of shit outta him! That would be my bread and butter 🤣

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
How does this work?

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Where do you type your suggestions? (For future ones. As I'm a bit brain dead today!)
Just put a hashtag and write your thread name love but do it in bold. @Mikesqueen helped me with mine bless her x

• Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
i can’t copy the link. It’s an exclusive online in daily mirror. The ex nanny has given evidence in slapgate to Essex police. Could this be what Binfestwas alluding to
What evidence though🤔 have they paid someone off to give a false statement to say it wasn’t creepo?

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I’m sick of her being able to pick and chose what is bullshit, and I was hoping @Binfest would of spilt the tea overnight 😡 whatever it is (If it is anything). If it was anything major, she would of been given the heads up, over the last few days she hasn’t been acting like any shit is about to hit the fan🤷🏻‍♀️ she will just call bullshit on it anyway, whatever it is 🙄 I reckon the ‘fairground’ wedding is true but she tried to keep it on the down low so the mortgage company wouldn’t find out, a bit like the channel4 renovation project🙄 @Cloud ChaserT can you shed any light?😘
I wonder if she is not going to lose MM and that will give her the excuse why she cannot have the elaborate (🤣🤣🤣🤣) wedding she is claiming to be planning.🧐

Reactions: 9