Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I've got one for you Mrs C, for your work ❤

It's pointless trying to win an argument with a narcissist or an idiot. Where you are dealing with a narcissistic idiot, don't even bother starting the conversation in the first place 🤣
So true Facie. I don't argue with idiots or engage in smalltalk with them. They drag you down and TRY and beat you with experience

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Caw1982

VIP Member
He needs to stop doing his big hard man act because one day he will upset the wrong person and get seven kinds of shit kicked out of him. Real hard men don’t go round advertising the fact because they don’t want to draw attention to themselves.
We can dream.....

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Hopefully not, I do believe if she doesn't turn up, a warrant can be put out for her arrest. But who knows what tricks she will use.
Maybe a nice little Krusty gathering outside the court at The Rolls Building in London 😂

Let's see what happens with her court case re the unpaid court fees in a couple of weeks time. Anyone know which court this is at? If not, I could try and find out.

Amusing that she says Harvey is always holding his iPad, when she has (one of) her phones constantly in her hand. 🤦🏻‍♀️ And how many times over the Christmas break did SHE take him for an early morning walk???!
Early morning was probably 11am :(

woowoono2

Chatty Member
I hope the ‘papers’ that Cole is referring to (i.e. online reporting and not actually in Newspaper print🙄) chew him up and spit him out all over the place! Absolute Stooge!
I thought KP visited H ‘EVERY’ weekend..? is this weekend a FaceTime visit cause she’s too busy begging a holiday and staring at Cole’s growing hair..
Or maybe because he’s not around to drive her.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Bloody hell haven’t been on here a while abs gosh this thread moves fast!! So I getting she’s still not allowed around Andre kids, pretends she sees youngest 2 by posting old pics, col is now using mucky mansion as car lot and no dogs are to be seen except sid!! But the cats back 🤣 Harvey’s had the Xmas holidays in the mansion he hates and his rented house has disappeared along with Katie’s rental!! That’s the jist so far! Where does she keep her stuff, like we all know our belongings are in our home … she has lived and dossed in so many places what does she do with all the stuff let alone the kids stuff she’s literally a bag lady and as she’s a lazy dirt bag I would imagine she just leaves everything and buys on the go. Literally no value of money
Exactly

How does this work?

Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Where do you type your suggestions? (For future ones. As I'm a bit brain dead today!)
You put the thread number, then your suggestion but do it all in bold (you'll have a B on your tool bar) and it's whoever gets the most votes.

hope that makes sense xx

ETA: Oops the beautiful @MrsCranky has already explained x

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
I’ve read this as.. The former nanny is the one who drove KP to Kirsty’s and is therefore a potential witness. So defo not getting someone off the hook… and probably old news as this statement would have been taken at the time not 5 months later, IMHO ~ nothing to see here…

Katie Price’s former nanny has given a statement to police as a potential witness to the aftermath of the assault that left the reality star in hospital.”
I don’t disagree but why have they posted it today, makes no sense why they’re dragging it up again now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I’ve read this as.. The former nanny is the one who drove KP to Kirsty’s and is therefore a potential witness. So defo not getting someone off the hook… and probably old news as this statement would have been taken at the time not 5 months later, IMHO ~ nothing to see here…

Katie Price’s former nanny has given a statement to police as a potential witness to the aftermath of the assault that left the reality star in hospital.”
Agree with you!

Reactions: 10