Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I've got one for you Mrs C, for your work ❤

It's pointless trying to win an argument with a narcissist or an idiot. Where you are dealing with a narcissistic idiot, don't even bother starting the conversation in the first place 🤣
You’ve obvs met my dad !

• Haha
Reactions: 8

VIP Member
i remember that bbc here "come the sheriffs" and they just go to the high courts ...............imagine a new series where they turn up at MM ............now that would be funny and tv dynamite
i cant believe that non off her creditors have not taken this route yet..........
Or that other program on channel five........YES!! compulsive viewing.

Reactions: 7

Wilkco

VIP Member
that number plate is linked to a volvo xc70
On the Gov website it states White Nissan. Untaxed from June 2021 but MOT valid until 16 Dec 2022. First registered Nov 2003. It also states first registered with DVLA Feb 2019??? Oh I see it is listed as an imported motor.

Last edited:

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Saw these pictures of Mob Wives Renee Graziano ... filtered and reality ... dont know why they reminded me of Pwicey ... the tracksuit maybe ???? One can only wonder what Carol wakes up next to ... he needed beer goggles to be in the same room with her the other night ...
Oh, dear.....ahahahahaaaa 🤣

On CBB she try to make out Stephen Bear was coming onto her 😄
Loved watching Mob Wives - Big Ange was my favourite

• Heart

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Indeed, some were questioning the wedding pic she still had on display and who the unlucky groom as pic wasn't clear was and hey presto (other supermarkets from the 70's are available) we have this just posted:

View attachment 971318
My heart breaks for Harvey, imagine coming into this world knowing your mother chose to sleep with your father just to get back at her ex Dane Bowers. I believe her words in her BBC documentary were along the lines of .....I went with a black man as white men don’t like a women going with a black man. That in itself Katie is beyond disgusting and racist, also you were seen drinking in footage when you were in the early stages of pregnancy. Thank goodness Harvey doesn’t understand that your actions could have caused some of his conditions.
Your fans might think the sun shines out of you arse but many more of us see you for the uncaring, arrogant, selfcentred, selfish, game playing, narcissistic bully you are.
[/QUOTE]
Gross as she is, Harvey’s condition is genetic, he has a chromosome 15 disorder. He doesn’t have FASD.

Minx103

Chatty Member
The Bespoke Auto LTD registered address is back to MM, maybe the garden centre kicked them out too! And now the HDC are on his case.
But the landline area code shown on Auto Trader is Little Canfield 🤷‍♀️

Fish189

VIP Member
Yep, perhaps Katie has already thought of that.
She reads on here ! It probably would raise the sympathy she craves so bad
The last few years people threatened to kill Harvey & her the news papers would have multiple orgasms over that

Reactions: 6
Joe Wicks & Rosie Jones

Back in June, fitness expert and the face behind The Body Coach, Joe Wicks married girlfriend Rosie Jones in a stunning secluded woodland ceremony – and we’ve been swooning ever since!

The couple said ‘I do’ in a boho style woodland clearing before filling their countryside landscape with G&T bars, food trucks and fairground rides for their guests to enjoy! They did have an indoor area to their venue, a converted barn-style space that was fitted with DJ decks and a dancefloor that was well used until the sun went down!

KP is going to have a wedding like no other? Err, I don't think so!
shes not having g&t bars,its gonna be mars bars

• Haha
Reactions: 6