Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so enraged about Susannah Reid I have complained to Ofcom…I had to. I couldn’t really give a tit about Katie Price,let the head go on TV,but when I think of kids who may have witnessed DV or be scared of their Mum/Dad’s partner (think Arthur and Star) ,then Susannah goes and makes light of their relationship…no it’s totally wrong.
Not saying Cole is in that league of course ,but it just got me thinking of them and the flippant way this situation has been dealt with. She should have said nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Thank you @Warriorqueen. I have posted a complaint on Ofcom. I used your comments as guidance, but not copied it. I would urge anyone to also complain via Ofcom. FYI - they ask for the time of transmission, it is 08:28

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Apologies as I've not had the time to look at all previous posts.

Concerning the CW ex, it is/had been known but due to personal requests it didn't/ hasn't gone any further.

Again apologies, but the 'up their' clothing with H was directed to us and MSM.

I'm sorry to flit in and out but just trying to keep up with you all.

❤
I never could get my head around the name of the clothing range but when I looked up the company I discovered that it is actually meant as 'Up Theirs' another middle finger up to people and fitting that KP should be involved with them.

Thank you @Warriorqueen. I have posted a complaint on Ofcom. I used your comments as guidance, but not copied it. I would urge anyone to also complain via Ofcom. FYI - they ask for the time of transmission, it is 08:28
Cheers for that. I will post a complaint now too!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I never could get my head around the name of the clothing range but when I looked up the company I discovered that it is actually meant as 'Up Theirs' another middle finger up to people and fitting that KP should be involved with them.

Cheers for that. I will post a complaint now too!
I’ve complained to GMB, but will do OFCOM tomorrow 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Emily actually looks 15. Considering she’s had 2 kids and works shifts! Skanky must be livid
emily does look lovely, i wonder how many times emily has had to complain to ss about skanky etc.,because being a doctor,she is duty bound to report things like child abuse etc. to authorities,could be why skanky hates her so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand the need to say this stuff. It’s not like KP doesn’t give enough material without resorting to ‘child of colour’ all the time. I missed the fatherless bit.
I think what Alex B may be doing is discretely showing the full manipulation and depths of manipulation KP will go to in her abuse of Harvey.

Equality states that people shouldn’t be discriminated against with age, disability, race, religion, parental status and yet KP being the pondlife she is, does use her son who is already at a disadvantage where society still discriminates with regards to disability, colour and parental status but KP doesn’t care about that. As long as Harvey (who is already at a disadvantage) is the shield to her bad behaviour she will keep abusing him regardless. He was obviously distressed today, he didn’t need to be there, but he is her deflection to her bad behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Concerning the CW ex, it is/had been known but due to personal requests it didn't/ hasn't gone any further.

❤
Hi, thanks for the info, is 'the CW ex' the investigation of Slapgate?

Reactions: 13
These threads move so so quick. Apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone who has mentioned me but I just can’t keep up!

Unfortunately Katie seems to be putting a lot of the blame on Kirsty for slapgate. She is accusing her of putting makeup on her to make it look like a bruise. However the police and ambulance have records of Katie telling them that Carl punched her. She even went to hospital and I’m sure that hospital staff could tell between a real bruise and makeup. There is phone footage and police footage of Katie having what is alleged to be a psychotic break. She is trying to blame her behaviour on Kirsty giving her a sleeping pill and is desperate to get kirsty charged with supplying her with it. Clutching at straws. Nasty, evil woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

❤
Huh????? It had, it has, it didn’t, still hasn’t :confused:#Reasons4Reasons:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These threads move so so quick. Apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone who has mentioned me but I just can’t keep up!

Unfortunately Katie seems to be putting a lot of the blame on Kirsty for slapgate. She is accusing her of putting makeup on her to make it look like a bruise. However the police and ambulance have records of Katie telling them that Carl punched her. She even went to hospital and I’m sure that hospital staff could tell between a real bruise and makeup. There is phone footage and police footage of Katie having what is alleged to be a psychotic break. She is trying to blame her behaviour on Kirsty giving her a sleeping pill and is desperate to get kirsty charged with supplying her with it. Clutching at straws. Nasty, evil woman.
If Pwicenstein didn't get sent down for having 9 driving charges and admitted class A use, why would she think someone would get charged for giving her a single prescription sleeping pill :unsure:😄 She's such a fantasist.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
So basically she went onto GMB(ollocks) to be interviewed about not yet being ready to be interviewed, all the time using poor Harvey to slyly advertise that "Up Their" clothing brand? Have I got that right, so after her lesson learned in court she is still pulling the same auld shite in this new year 😠

Why the duck do these shows pander to her, are that many people hate watching, are they trying to give the public a collective aneurysm?
I think Alex references H as being ‘of colour’ as part of the woke box ticking. I say this as a POC.
Nothing woke about Alex Belfield, he is doing a few live shows with the nasty witch that is Katie Hopkins.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.