Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
I imagine Kirsty was at her wit’s end & didn’t know what else to do. If KP was having a complete meltdown & out of control, it was a vain attempt to calm her down.
She shouldn’t have done it, but hindsight’s a wonderful thing, isn’t it? She was probably panicking & didn’t know what else to do.
KP has turned on her because she decided to go back to CW (very typical in abusive relationships. An endless cycle) & Kirsty witnessed the whole event that night, and called the police. She’s the scapegoat I guess. KP ended their relationship (with Kirsty) as deep down, she must be totally embarrassed.
I always saw prescribed medicine and tablets in Kirstys name laying around Harvey's house.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Whl1994

VIP Member
He is the wife beater under his suit(alleged).
He'll not get an "alledged" out of me. He CARL WOODS is a thug and he is the one that hit Katie Price. 100%
What are you gonna do Carl?? Send me a threatening message? Bring it on, fucktard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
These threads move so so quick. Apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone who has mentioned me but I just can’t keep up!

Unfortunately Katie seems to be putting a lot of the blame on Kirsty for slapgate. She is accusing her of putting makeup on her to make it look like a bruise. However the police and ambulance have records of Katie telling them that Carl punched her. She even went to hospital and I’m sure that hospital staff could tell between a real bruise and makeup. There is phone footage and police footage of Katie having what is alleged to be a psychotic break. She is trying to blame her behaviour on Kirsty giving her a sleeping pill and is desperate to get kirsty charged with supplying her with it. Clutching at straws. Nasty, evil woman.
If Pwicenstein didn't get sent down for having 9 driving charges and admitted class A use, why would she think someone would get charged for giving her a single prescription sleeping pill :unsure:😄 She's such a fantasist.

• Haha
  • Angry

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Susanna Reid grills Katie Price on whether she's 'thankful she's not in jail'
Katie Price has said she is 'ashamed' of her drink-driving car crash last year and suggested that "traumatic events" led to the incident, which she is not yet ready to speak about

I think George Foreman would have done a better job!

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I imagine Kirsty was at her wit’s end & didn’t know what else to do. If KP was having a complete meltdown & out of control, it was a vain attempt to calm her down.
She shouldn’t have done it, but hindsight’s a wonderful thing, isn’t it? She was probably panicking & didn’t know what else to do.
KP has turned on her because she decided to go back to CW (very typical in abusive relationships. An endless cycle) & Kirsty witnessed the whole event that night, and called the police. She’s the scapegoat I guess. KP ended their relationship (with Kirsty) as deep down, she must be totally embarrassed.
I agree with all this, it would have been a shitshow. Kirsty isn’t a crisis team or a drug and alcohol worker so was out of her depth

Carl will want rid of Kirsty she knows too much and discrediting her is perfect

pinetrees

Watched her GMB interview. Load of crap. I can promise you now she is going to say it was a suicide attempt, flipping her car. She wrote about it in one of her books before about how she took drugs and wanted to crash her car because Peter threatened to leave her.

When in reality she doesn’t care about the law and wanted a fix

• Angry

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Tbf the justice system and sentencing guidelines in this country are awful and not fit for purpose so I could probably see it happening seeing as sexual offences against children getting less prison time than drug offences!! But I really doubt it will go anywhere. It’s not exactly in the public interest.

If Carl is not charged we will NEVER know the truth of what happened that night because it will be covered up by lie upon lie upon lie. I can’t stand the thought of their smug faces knowing they had got away with it.
On 24 Hours in Police this evening there's just been the second part of a case of coercive controlling behaviour which sadly ended with the murder of an eleven week old baby. The constant violent behaviour between the parents was witnessed by the mother's three very small children who were also hit and roughly treated by the man. One of the children is heard telling what had happened to him and he was completely and remarkably straightforward in his narrative, and sounded most relieved to be being listened to. I hope Kieran will watch the programme even if he only has time for the last half of the second episode as I think it would set his mind at rest about B and J giving evidence.

• Sad
  • Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
Yet again he has to mention Harvey's colour!
I think (and this is just my opinion) he mentions it because it's (sadly) another card it (KP) can play, the race card. By mentioning it first, he's taking out her ammunition so to to speak " you're picking on him not just because he’s disabled, but he's disabled AND black"
This is just an opinion, as I have done extended work in media PR my guess is that Alex is saying it first so it (KP) cannot raise the agenda.
Don't forget, we are living in an age where every denomination, creed, colour, ability, disability, gender and sexuality is nit picked to the max. He's covering his bases and from listening to him back when, I don't think he's a racist, I really don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

plinky

VIP Member
I don’t think she does drink daily but the issue is when she drinks, she binges and it has a really bad effect on her she is such a messy drunk person. My ex after a couple of drinks would change entirely, be so drunk (even after not drinking much) become really lairy and all over the place. He barely drunk most of the time but he was never fun when he did, he always went too far and always was sick at the end of the night and passed out. Some people just aren’t meant to drink like that they can’t handle it.

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Apologies as I've not had the time to look at all previous posts.

Concerning the CW ex, it is/had been known but due to personal requests it didn't/ hasn't gone any further.

Again apologies, but the 'up their' clothing with H was directed to us and MSM.

I'm sorry to flit in and out but just trying to keep up with you all.

❤
I never could get my head around the name of the clothing range but when I looked up the company I discovered that it is actually meant as 'Up Theirs' another middle finger up to people and fitting that KP should be involved with them.

Thank you @Warriorqueen. I have posted a complaint on Ofcom. I used your comments as guidance, but not copied it. I would urge anyone to also complain via Ofcom. FYI - they ask for the time of transmission, it is 08:28
Cheers for that. I will post a complaint now too!

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Was this little lot of family shots dumped on her IG as PA was on LW🙄
She's so desperate, and transparent ... it's embarrassing, this is what most of these zlist ` bottom feeders ` do, for example ... they read things on here, then proceed to post set up videos/pics on the gram, to cover what has been said, as if to prove ` look Im doing that ... heres the proof 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ ` ... again flipping transparent ... looks like they cant keep away from tattle, they claim to hate us ... yet live and breathe what we are saying ... some are so dim, they dont even wait before posting, that other useless lump lozzzaaa goodger is the same, everything she posts on IG is down to what someone on here has called her out for today we have approx 15 videos of her baby in a bouncer, doing absolutely nothing :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... so it looks like tattle isn't that unimportant to them, when most of them are hanging onto our every word 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ .... message to pwiccceee .... posting a hundred ` old ` pics of your children, in manic succession does NOT make, or prove you are a good mother ... that boat sailed a long time ago .... dumb bitch!!! 🥴

Last edited:

Foxtotty

VIP Member
What about the multitude of press pics of her with pissy drawers, vomit in her hair, eyelashes down her face and stumbling around like a Hogarthian grotesque?!
Hardly someone who’s not a big drinker

oh DC16 beat me to it !😂
She was twice over the limit at 6am so must have been completely blotto the night before!

Griggsy39

I don't think she does drink much, it's the mixing it with drugs that's the problem.
She doesn’t drink much, as in day to day,,because she can’t drink moderately,she only likes a binge. PA said he would have liked to have had a glass of wine with a meal with her, but she couldn’t drink like that….