Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetrooth

Chatty Member
These threads move so so quick. Apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone who has mentioned me but I just can’t keep up!

Unfortunately Katie seems to be putting a lot of the blame on Kirsty for slapgate. She is accusing her of putting makeup on her to make it look like a bruise. However the police and ambulance have records of Katie telling them that Carl punched her. She even went to hospital and I’m sure that hospital staff could tell between a real bruise and makeup. There is phone footage and police footage of Katie having what is alleged to be a psychotic break. She is trying to blame her behaviour on Kirsty giving her a sleeping pill and is desperate to get kirsty charged with supplying her with it. Clutching at straws. Nasty, evil woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Just an update.. I had a reply to an email I sent to Anna Kennedy regarding the abuse of Harvey by Katie Price. The email I received today was from a lady called Lisa Robins and she thanked me for the videos I had sent her of Harvey being coersed into swearing etc on video. My comment have been noted and hopefully logged as an act of abuse as I stated in my email.
I feel we are moving forward each little step slowly but surely.
Thank you everyone and keep up the good work.
🤞👍🤣😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 72

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Thought we might require a laugh after that awful GMB nonsense today, so put together a photo of “The Lovers” on their 10th Wedding Anniversary (Well she says this one’s for life)

I call it “A night out with Mum”……

37999AE0-454F-4AE3-8BBA-0CB20EF9C729.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I haven't had time today but tomorrow I shall be complaining to everyone about this morning's disgusting appearance. GMB, Ofcom, my MP, Bojo, Starmer, The Queen, the chief of police, high court judge, pizza delivery bloke, the milkman, the head of MI5, the DWP, her local council, social services & anyone else I can think of.
I am so fucking furious. I cannot believe they gave that piece of shit a platform 😡 She should be in prison, not on the fucking telly 😡
How the fuck do they think those affected by drunk/drugged drivers feel?
How the fuck do they think that people with ACTUAL mental health problems feel? How about those that are on a long waiting list for help while that scabby bitch gobs off about getting councilling once a fucking week.
How about those that ACTUALLY do care for their disabled kids with no help?
And it's fucking obvious that Crawl's allowed nowhere near the kids since slapgate. So what does that tell you Susannah, you dumb bitch? Soooooo how do you think victims/witnesses of domestic violence feel?
They have basically helped her laugh off & gloss over the whole fucking lot. There simply aren't any words for how truly disgusting the whole thing is 😡😡😡
I hope they get shit from Drink Drive charities, Domestic Abuse charities, Disabled charities, mental health charities & a whole lot more.
I can't remember when I have ever been more furious 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
"babies, marriage, I want it all." You HAD it all MORE THAN ONCE and your toxicity destroyed it every time. Your usual thick as pig shit "there's reasons, traumatic things you don't know yet" isn't enough this time, it's bigger than that. And the producers that let her on the show when she's on a suspended sentence need their heads wobbling. Wtf were they thinking. I'm complaining to ofcom. Never underestimate the pricey? How about you never underestimate the decent law abiding public, bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Griggsy39

The more I think about Susannah egging her on to talk about a man her children are not even allowed to see and are obviously scared of,the angrier I get. What an absolute kick in the teeth for those kids, and to all children living in fear of an adult in their lives. She should be ashamed of herself. She needs to issue an apology. I am furious!!!

Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
I mean firstly, if you don’t really drink much, why do you need to do Dry January? Also, you do drink quite a lot Katie as you were caught drinking driving twice over the limit….does she not realise how crass it is to not be arsed lying she has stopped drinking? She is so far in denial.

I think she is still trying to formulate a story that works because realistically, the truth is that she has been using and abusing drugs and Alcohol and I’m in an abusive relationship and lost her kids as a result. How can you spin that whilst being in a relationship with Crawl?
I beg to differ, I don’t she drinks that much, 🤪 I mean look at these beauties, she is sober as a judge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

DB0000

The more I think about Susannah egging her on to talk about a man her children are not even allowed to see and are obviously scared of,the angrier I get. What an absolute kick in the teeth for those kids, and to all children living in fear of an adult in their lives. She should be ashamed of herself. She needs to issue an apology. I am furious!!!
I think it absolutely despicable that she was allowed on and I think GMB should be held to account- formally- giving her airspace is almost supporting her recent behaviour for heavens sake !!

Reactions: 58

tracey3871

VIP Member
I am an addiction worker ... Binge drinkers always think they 'arent big drinkers' because they are not physically dependant on alcohol ... You only have to look at this woman's history to know that she is in denial about her problem with alcohol ... And don't get me started on cocethanyl addiction ... Look it up .. I have an MSc in Addiction and have worked in the private sector including Priory and exclusive treatment in Switzerland that Pwicey can only dream of affording... I support 12 step treatment .... Priory, for all of their money grabbing faults also do ... KP needs to take accountability for her actions ... Her locus of control is massively external at this point meaning that she blames everyone else ... The only way to get well is to see your own part in things, you can only control yourself, that's recovery

• Heart
Reactions: 58

karma4klattie

VIP Member
And also use the word "fatherless". So effectively he's called Harvey a black bastard. Pretty disgusting in my book. Skanky deserves everything that gets thrown at her but to racially abuse her son is disgusting.
I don't see it like that, I think Alex Belfield is enumerating all the aspects of Harvey's make-up that Skanky tacitly takes advantage of.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I can't keep up with these threads fast enough to reply usually, but I'm so annoyed at her being allowed to be on TV this morning. I had to voluntarily give up my driving licence for medical reasons, so I don't drive at the mo. I don't know why I'm being so law-abiding, not drinking, not taking drugs AND not driving, when clearly doing ALL those things AND taking advantage of a vulnerable person gets you on TV?!:mad::mad:

edit: typo

• Angry
Reactions: 52

Griggsy39

I’m so enraged about Susannah Reid I have complained to Ofcom…I had to. I couldn’t really give a shit about Katie Price,let the dickhead go on TV,but when I think of kids who may have witnessed DV or be scared of their Mum/Dad’s partner (think Arthur and Star) ,then Susannah goes and makes light of their relationship…no it’s totally wrong.
Not saying Cole is in that league of course ,but it just got me thinking of them and the flippant way this situation has been dealt with. She should have said nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I cannot stand Alex belfield but I don’t think he’s saying those things to be racist, he’s pointing out H is vulnerable as he has no dad and KP will exploit anything

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
So basically she went onto GMB(ollocks) to be interviewed about not yet being ready to be interviewed, all the time using poor Harvey to slyly advertise that "Up Their" clothing brand? Have I got that right, so after her lesson learned in court she is still pulling the same auld shite in this new year 😠

Why the fuck do these shows pander to her, are that many people hate watching, are they trying to give the public a collective aneurysm?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

DB0000

I can't keep up with these threads fast enough to reply usually, but I'm so annoyed at her being allowed to be on TV this morning. I had to voluntarily give up my driving licence for medical reasons, so I don't drive at the mo. I don't know why I'm being so law-abiding, not drinking, not taking drugs AND not driving, when clearly doing ALL those things AND taking advantage of a vulnerable person gets you on TV?!:mad::mad:

edit: typo
I just cannot understand why she gets on that program!!! Why !😡😡😡😡a convicted drink and drunk driver !! It’s un bloody believeable and I’m so angry

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
These threads move so so quick. Apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone who has mentioned me but I just can’t keep up!

Unfortunately Katie seems to be putting a lot of the blame on Kirsty for slapgate. She is accusing her of putting makeup on her to make it look like a bruise. However the police and ambulance have records of Katie telling them that Carl punched her. She even went to hospital and I’m sure that hospital staff could tell between a real bruise and makeup. There is phone footage and police footage of Katie having what is alleged to be a psychotic break. She is trying to blame her behaviour on Kirsty giving her a sleeping pill and is desperate to get kirsty charged with supplying her with it. Clutching at straws. Nasty, evil woman.
This makes me more convinced that they were both off their nuts and had a scrap, not just him giving her left hook for no reason. She probably put the make up on the next day for the photo that she sent to the scum and that is what she is trying to blame Kirsty for.

I hope that Kirsty comes out eventually and tells us all what really happened that night as we will never get the truth from Skanky or Wanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cheekymonk3y

Fuckn disgrace that this CONVICTED CRIMINAL has been given a PAID platform by ITV not only to use her mentally disabled son who is unable to consent to her money making agenda, but to promote herself yet again, without showing any remorse whatsoever - READ THE ROOM ITV - and the comments on social media!!

Complaint submitted to Ofcom.

FUCKING FUMING!!!!!

Reactions: 49