Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am an addiction worker ... Binge drinkers always think they 'arent big drinkers' because they are not physically dependant on alcohol ... You only have to look at this woman's history to know that she is in denial about her problem with alcohol ... And don't get me started on cocethanyl addiction ... Look it up .. I have an MSc in Addiction and have worked in the private sector including Priory and exclusive treatment in Switzerland that Pwicey can only dream of affording... I support 12 step treatment .... Priory, for all of their money grabbing faults also do ... KP needs to take accountability for her actions ... Her locus of control is massively external at this point meaning that she blames everyone else ... The only way to get well is to see your own part in things, you can only control yourself, that's recovery
She went to the Sun the morning after a binge to say she was attacked, she could still have been high, then maybe the come-down and regret kicked in?

Reactions: 34

plinky

VIP Member
And until she admits she has a problem, The Priory can't help her.
I think unfortunately she has found a whipping boy in Kieran to place all her blame for her ‘trauma’ - she had to stop doing it to Pete when he sued her, as did Alex, so it’s now all on Kieran. She will be dining out on all the betrayals for years and years to come.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

tomkat1

Chatty Member
One of the highlights of this morning’s performance - “ There’s always reasons for reasons “

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi my lovely. I've been drifting in and out for a few days. Just been catching up. I'm pleased to report that there have been no greenhouse mishaps involving 7ft williy woodcarvings or freezer accidents in Iceland so no need to send in the black ops, although I had a snacccident yesterday and ate a whole family sized raspberry trifle 🤣❤ @Pom Bear I'm glad you like my avatar. Thank you for making the pic for me. Love to you both. Mrs C xxxx
Hello Mrs Cranky 🥰🤗😘 xx.
Good to see you ❤🥰❤❤😘 xx.
That raspberry trifle sounds nice but I couldn't eat a whole family size one lol 😄😄 x.
Thank you and you're welcome ..Pom hugs ❤🥰🤗💖😘 xx.

I leave this here for now and be back later tonight 🥰🤗💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16414014446640.jpg

• Haha
You only have to look at that pic of them with the kids that day. They were both off their nut! Also I remember people commenting on IG about the bottle of vodka on the table and the mega fans defending her! Not a good look is it when you have young kids?
And the fact she had been telling the media she had been sober for months, :mad: Lies upon lies, you can't just accuse someone of DV to the nation and police and then pretend it never happened!

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
I imagine Kirsty was at her wit’s end & didn’t know what else to do. If KP was having a complete meltdown & out of control, it was a vain attempt to calm her down.
She shouldn’t have done it, but hindsight’s a wonderful thing, isn’t it? She was probably panicking & didn’t know what else to do.
KP has turned on her because she decided to go back to CW (very typical in abusive relationships. An endless cycle) & Kirsty witnessed the whole event that night, and called the police. She’s the scapegoat I guess. KP ended their relationship (with Kirsty) as deep down, she must be totally embarrassed.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Thank you @Warriorqueen. I have posted a complaint on Ofcom. I used your comments as guidance, but not copied it. I would urge anyone to also complain via Ofcom. FYI - they ask for the time of transmission, it is 08:28

• Heart

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
That is yet another thing that doesn't add up. If she had been attacked by a different man then why did Carl just disappear off the scene for ages.
And all her friends and family pictured collecting her belongings from his house the next morning

DC16

VIP Member
Had her nails done again, red last week at her booster, white today 🙄 should of realised she was going to be on tv, when she got her lips done the other day, that’s becoming a ritual too it seems.

• Angry

Foxtotty

VIP Member
The IQ of a banana.

It drives me round the twist, Foxy. Everytime I see her my brain screams "TAKE SOME FUCKING PRIDE IN YOURSELF!"
I know, she always looks like she needs a good wash. And the manners of a pig too. I know we all fart or belch sometimes but she thinks it's funny to do it around people and laugh it off. Infantile, crude and common as muck!

• Sick

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
ReCrap - Skanky and Wanky had the greatest ever Christmas and New Year, playing happy families, without the kids, less Harvey as he is Priceless Pricey’s cash cow, and isn’t the subject of a banning order, like the other 4 off spring

clutching at straws whilst sitting on its kitchen draws.
The real deal Price is to hideous for words. Fetch the filters back! The state of its makeup plastered greasy grid this morning. It looked as though it was attempting to “twin” with Harvey in the facial expression department. It is probably traumatised by its own looks. The cause of the crash, in addition to drugs and alcohol, was seeing its own reflection in the rear view mirror.
The more I think about Susannah egging her on to talk about a man her children are not even allowed to see and are obviously scared of,the angrier I get. What an absolute kick in the teeth for those kids, and to all children living in fear of an adult in their lives. She should be ashamed of herself. She needs to issue an apology. I am furious!!!
I just can't believe she was invited on TV and not called out and publicly destroyed.😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I actually spat my tea out when she said she's not a big drinker! Such a liar. I was 'fuming' after that interview! SR showing her new book to the cameras and massaging KP's ego again. Ah well. Pride comes before a fall.

Reactions: 32

kirajodie

VIP Member
I stand corrected, it isn’t Mr Carol Price on the sofa, looks like Harvey’s carer Kalelah. So KP making out she is looking after H all by herself is 🐄💩
Yep looks like the woman who was in charge room when they were putting up decorations. Do you think not allowed him alone now

Whl1994

VIP Member
I’m so enraged about Susannah Reid I have complained to Ofcom…I had to. I couldn’t really give a shit about Katie Price,let the dickhead go on TV,but when I think of kids who may have witnessed DV or be scared of their Mum/Dad’s partner (think Arthur and Star) ,then Susannah goes and makes light of their relationship…no it’s totally wrong.
Not saying Cole is in that league of course ,but it just got me thinking of them and the flippant way this situation has been dealt with. She should have said nothing.
I've complained too. Didn't watch it but I just hate the cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha