Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Yes but our leader, Captain 265, is a busy man and with Skanky's TV appearance the volume of posts is huge. Maybe the Captain or Ethel can amend. We've got to thank Ethel for stepping into the breach, starting the new thread and keeping the debate flowing. At this rate we'll need another new thread tomorrow evening.
No disrespect but 265 isn’t my leader 🤷‍♀️ I think he’s rude.

Reactions: 5

VIP Member
SS will be involved with the safeguarding of her kids. Hence they've not been seen with CW and only with KP and AFP.
Doesn't prove SS are involved at all. people are assuming SS are involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Honestly yes because I made friends with other people through her (no longer friends, wankers)

Imagine having what felt like the wildest night out and then going back to your boring 9-5 job the next day. It was fun at the time.

It got boring after a while seeing her in that state and having to loo after her however. And then pick up the pieces the next day when it was in the press and she was ashamed of it!
Sorry to be ignorant but what does to loo mean?

• Angry
Reactions: 2

MANDATORY

VIP Member
N
1 out of fucking 10....
1 for fucking turning up !!!
I'm going off now watching the Murder of Joanna Yeates... another lively sad person who was shafted by a psycho. ....
Oh .... I didn't mean it like that sorry....I mean joanna was a lovely lively person... she was on her own over Christmas...which was sad .. and that guy abused her.. !!! Oh god . Night xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I mean if someone called me out in the middle of the night, acting psychotic, got taken to hospital for hours on end, then temporarily moved in with me (with kids?) and then started begging me to get them illegal drugs I would wonder what I had got myself into.
Why did Kirsty think it was a good idea to help manage Katie! All her business end personal relationships end badly. I bet she regrets it
I'm confused now if you are being arsie or just an arse!