Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
@PTMe did you enjoy your time with her before things went tits up?

Ark at me! I’m such a curtain twitcher🀣
Honestly yes because I made friends with other people through her (no longer friends, wankers)

Imagine having what felt like the wildest night out and then going back to your boring 9-5 job the next day. It was fun at the time.

It got boring after a while seeing her in that state and having to loo after her however. And then pick up the pieces the next day when it was in the press and she was ashamed of it!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Winepig

VIP Member
102 # Keiron you w*****, Pete you C***, there won’t be a wedding , it’s just a big stunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

DC16

VIP Member
These threads move so so quick. Apologies if I haven’t replied to anyone who has mentioned me but I just can’t keep up!

Unfortunately Katie seems to be putting a lot of the blame on Kirsty for slapgate. She is accusing her of putting makeup on her to make it look like a bruise. However the police and ambulance have records of Katie telling them that Carl punched her. She even went to hospital and I’m sure that hospital staff could tell between a real bruise and makeup. There is phone footage and police footage of Katie having what is alleged to be a psychotic break. She is trying to blame her behaviour on Kirsty giving her a sleeping pill and is desperate to get kirsty charged with supplying her with it. Clutching at straws. Nasty, evil woman.
She did a photoshoot and video for New magazine a couple of days later, no sign of a bruise then. But as you say, the hospital would be able to tell if fake and the way her make is trowelled on would easily cover it 🀣
Surely Carl had already hit her before she called Kirsty, so that’s nothing to do with Kirsty. But Katie then went along with having her picture taken the very next day, she could of said no. She’s just scared because of what Kirsty knows about her and Carl and all their lies and πŸ’©

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I can’t stop smiling now thanks to you dear Pom x
I love making people laugh and smile, your welcome πŸ₯°β€πŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

@Timz Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

I have tried to read alot of this thread but I'm going to start missing alot of serious posts now, if I don't I will never have time for myself and also I rather miss alot of posts than give up the thread again as its also hard to keep up.

I'm more for the lighthearted stuff tbh, and making others happy with my pics.πŸ₯°

Share a Coke with Katie πŸ˜„ x

Resizer_16192767410011.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread πŸ˜€πŸ§΅x

Well done @Timz getting the most voted thread title β€πŸ˜€πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

Here is your birthday card I made for you..love from Pom β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
Have a great birthday πŸŽ‰ πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16413241812210.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

thetrooth

Chatty Member
She did a photoshoot and video for New magazine a couple of days later, no sign of a bruise then. But as you say, the hospital would be able to tell if fake and the way her make is trowelled on would easily cover it 🀣
Surely Carl had already hit her before she called Kirsty, so that’s nothing to do with Kirsty. But Katie then went along with having her picture taken the very next day, she could of said no. She’s just scared because of what Kirsty knows about her and Carl and all their lies and πŸ’©
I forgot about the new photo shoot. Allegedly the police have photos of the actual injuries caused so maybe they were covered up a bit for the shoot? I just don’t know anymore. Her world is like some alternate universe where you think you have got the truth but it is never what it seems. I don’t know how Katie is trying to blame Kirsty for all of this seeing as she went to her house AFTER the punch. It’s all mad. I think Kirsty will stay silent until all of this is finished with then I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she spilled A LOT of tea.

Reactions: 44

his4r2eh

I mean firstly, if you don’t really drink much, why do you need to do Dry January? Also, you do drink quite a lot Katie as you were caught drinking driving twice over the limit….does she not realise how crass it is to not be arsed lying she has stopped drinking? She is so far in denial.

I think she is still trying to formulate a story that works because realistically, the truth is that she has been using and abusing drugs and Alcohol and I’m in an abusive relationship and lost her kids as a result. How can you spin that whilst being in a relationship with Crawl?
What about the multitude of press pics of her with pissy drawers, vomit in her hair, eyelashes down her face and stumbling around like a Hogarthian grotesque?!
Hardly someone who’s not a big drinker

oh DC16 beat me to it !πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think they both probably scrapped too and she lies continually about being a victim of everything, she is never at any fault in her mind so her going crazy turned into an attack. Unfortunately she is one of the few women that I have not believed about DV as.....she has an awful, checkable history of false claims that came to nothing.
i lived by a couple like this years ago,he would beat the living daylights out of her, i had always thought it was him, not much of a man hitting a woman but then thought they were as bad as each other, because she stayed with him with all the black eyes. one day i saw the whole thing from start to finish in the street, she started it, goaded him, told him he f##ed like a dog and even his brother and best mate were better at it than him! he lost it, went for her and she pulled her small child in front of her self to protect herself,who got injured,he got arrested,they lost their kids and they split, years later we saw them again. he lived quietly , remarried but she had gone on to repeat everything with other partners the same way , she would get drunk, be abusive and push their buttons until they lost control,she died after one hammering. it was her,she couldnt live without the drama...... reminds me so much of katie price !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Sorry, haven't had a chance to catch up on everyones comments but just wanted to post my feelings after the lowlife tramps appearance today πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ who the FUCK does Katie Price thinks she is!!!! "Reasons" "Traumatic year" 😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

• Heart
  • Angry

ClivE

VIP Member
she saying she dont drink much yet on the 9th Jan 2021 (last year) Carl said he had given up alchol because Katie had given it up this year she as given it up again she seems to SAY she is giving it up every year but never does(she assupposed to have given up drink and drugs every year she even PROMISED HER TWO ELDEST KIDS SHE WOULD NEVER EVER DO DRUGS AGAIN THEN BREAKS THAT PROMISE

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I don’t understand the need to say this stuff. It’s not like KP doesn’t give enough material without resorting to β€˜child of colour’ all the time. I missed the fatherless bit.
I think what Alex B may be doing is discretely showing the full manipulation and depths of manipulation KP will go to in her abuse of Harvey.

Equality states that people shouldn’t be discriminated against with age, disability, race, religion, parental status and yet KP being the pondlife she is, does use her son who is already at a disadvantage where society still discriminates with regards to disability, colour and parental status but KP doesn’t care about that. As long as Harvey (who is already at a disadvantage) is the shield to her bad behaviour she will keep abusing him regardless. He was obviously distressed today, he didn’t need to be there, but he is her deflection to her bad behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
She really is clutching at straws now 🀣
I looked so much better 6 years ago and I don't do drugs or hardly drink (I really don't - not a Skanky "hardly drink!")
I just happen to have kids who I LOOK after and CARE for 24 hours a day as well as real mental health issues and many other things!
I don't go out in the middle of the night coked off my face driving or kick off in playgrounds!

• Heart
  • Haha
hey, Dubai is the IN place at the moment, Pete, Emily and kids are there sunbathing, sightseeing and enjoying the sights as a family, seeing in the New Year and maybe, making some exciting, future, mutual, financial contacts, as well as maybe, investing in cheap gold for future prosperity,hey, but maybe cole, you can rent the old hag out to some oil rich sheik,.............( ooooppps,sorry, just realised she's too old for their beloved camels), never mind, off you fuck to Turkey, Bulgaria or china, to soak up some sun and enjoy some crap dental, body or plastic additions !
If Dubai's the "in" place I'm glad I'm not one of the in crowd. It looks like a load of skyscrapers and tacky shopping malls with fake beaches, and is full of instagrammers, Porta potties and fake people and wannabes like Chloe Khan. I'd rather go to Bognor.

• Haha
  • Heart