Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Katie price is the ultimate horrible abusive mother in plain sight of everyone.
Like a bloody Jimmy Saville.. but with her own children...Horrible seedy twisted person... And all her family are the same... Every one of them are tarnished and twisted warped minds...
Sorry but not sorry. My feelings 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Yes she took the Turkish ones out, when she was at court she had 'tape in' extensions in too on top of the glued in Turkish hair, presumably in an attempt to cover her awful broken hair. When she ties the extensions back, it looks like her hair is shorter as her real hair is so thin and damaged...and she sometimes does wigs.

At court the nice broken off bit at the front ( the one she hid with pink clips for the photo shoot) made an appearance, I've decided to call it Tufty. It was there at Xmas too. Yes I have too much time on my hands 😄....work was cancelled today ❄

View attachment 965984

Katie can be the new face/hair of the Tufty Club 😄🥰😘 x.

Resizer_16413993308800.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

DC16

VIP Member
Personally I’m beginning to think there whole relationship has been a con from the beginning. Nothing more than a desperate business deal that suited both, but he has spun it on its head and now she can’t get out of it. He now holds all the cards. He’s definitely never looked even remotely interested in her and you don’t see them together anymore. For a lived up couple that want marriage and babies, when did we last see them together???
Give them half an hour to read your comment, then they will do a fake pose on insta… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Tbf the justice system and sentencing guidelines in this country are awful and not fit for purpose so I could probably see it happening seeing as sexual offences against children getting less prison time than drug offences!! But I really doubt it will go anywhere. It’s not exactly in the public interest.

If Carl is not charged we will NEVER know the truth of what happened that night because it will be covered up by lie upon lie upon lie. I can’t stand the thought of their smug faces knowing they h
She did a photoshoot and video for New magazine a couple of days later, no sign of a bruise then. But as you say, the hospital would be able to tell if fake and the way her make is trowelled on would easily cover it 🤣
Surely Carl had already hit her before she called Kirsty, so that’s nothing to do with Kirsty. But Katie then went along with having her picture taken the very next day, she could of said no. She’s just scared because of what Kirsty knows about her and Carl and all their lies and 💩
Ms Price was taken to hospital with facial injuries after she was allegedly attacked in the early hours of August 23. The mum-of-five was pictured with a bruised face and cut lip. She told The Sun: “I've got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital. “I'm still all dazed.
She slept most of the day and had recurring nightmares about what happened. Why wasn't Cole there to comfort her if he wasn't the attacker? Also if she's been on the sauce etc she would probably want to sleep it off anyway?

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
not sure I agree with him that the reason KP got away with a slap on the wrist is because she’s a mum. Plenty of mums get jailed for far less.
I disagree with some of it too. Tagging ‘of colour’ is a bit 😬 but I personally believe she has used Harvey’s disabled status and probably other things such as slapgate etc.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Regarding slapgate ... there is another possibility here ... if we accept that what kirsty says is true, that KP was in a 'psychotic state' and that she gave her a sleeping pill in an attempt to calm her down then its entirely possible that KP had a reaction to a bad batch of Coke or coke & alcohol and that the reality is that Carol tried to restrain her from attacking him, hurting herself or even tried to take the alcohol/drugs off her, she fell & hit her face on something then legged it .... in her addled state she may have accused him of attacking and hitting her ... her family etc would have believed her ... i have known this happen to family members of clients, they were charged with DV but charges later dropped.
Don't get me wrong here, I think Carol is controlling & a bully ... but, this could be what happened ... either way they are absolutely toxic together.
I remember her years ago on loose women saying she had stopped drinking for Keiran because she was a different person when drunk ... and again when she was with Boyson ... Andre said the same about her, tried to stop her going out on benders ... due to the Pandemic her drink & drug use that accompanies it has been at home during relationship with Carol.
She isn't a dependant drinker... she is a binge drinker... seems to think that means she 'isn't a big drinker' because it's not every day... you have a well documented drink problem Pwicey, a few weeks sober then huge binges has always been your pattern, as well as the Coke alongside it ... when you get going you drink & snort more than those around you ... you aren't kidding anyone... only maybe yourself .... MH problems arent what drives you to do it either ... you think you can control it at the start of a binge, but you can't...

• Heart

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Ms Price was taken to hospital with facial injuries after she was allegedly attacked in the early hours of August 23. The mum-of-five was pictured with a bruised face and cut lip. She told The Sun: “I've got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital. “I'm still all dazed.
She slept most of the day and had recurring nightmares about what happened. Why wasn't Cole there to comfort her if he wasn't the attacker? Also if she's been on the sauce etc she would probably want to sleep it off anyway?
That is yet another thing that doesn't add up. If she had been attacked by a different man then why did Carl just disappear off the scene for ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Minx103

Chatty Member
"She doesn't drink much?" Well until she admits she has a problem, The Priory is fkn pointless.

• Heart
Emily actually looks 15. Considering she’s had 2 kids and works shifts! Skanky must be livid
emily does look lovely, i wonder how many times emily has had to complain to ss about skanky etc.,because being a doctor,she is duty bound to report things like child abuse etc. to authorities,could be why skanky hates her so much.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think that’s the point he is trying to make with what he says.
I'm sure it is. There was a huge case up here in the Midlands a few years ago, the caravan lot had kept modern slaves of all nationalities, some with disabilities, one with mental health problems for nearly 20 years I think. They were all eventually sentenced, and quite bloody right too. I see no difference with what she's doing with H, sorry to say it but she is. He can't object to being farmed out to earn her money all the time, it's disgusting. Even more disgusting that she's his mother FFS. 🤬 anyhow, I shall shut up further on that.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I cannot stand Alex belfield but I don’t think he’s saying those things to be racist, he’s pointing out H is vulnerable as he has no dad and KP will exploit anything
I think Alex references H as being ‘of colour’ as part of the woke box ticking. I say this as a POC.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Not as traumatic as when Carl threatened me on UTube and police were involved. Lots of you Krusties witnessed it. Kirsty defended him unreservedly saying he, quote 'was a gentleman and lovely humble man' or words to that effect. Still got the email from her. Edward from Proseeders was much more professional, again IMHO. Both have now stopped working with them. Come back to bite you on the arse K IMHO.
I’m so sorry Blue I didn’t realise she had defended him so much! Now I know this and have seen @PTMe’s post about Kirsty’s prescription meds in Harvey’s house any sympathy I had has gone for her. She is obviously complicit in a lot of Katie’s and Carl’s wrongdoing and has enabled their bad behaviour for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
But what if she hit him too? That's a bit devils advocate-y I know but.....it could happen. If they were both fighting it would be very hard to untangle who was the aggressor and what was self-defence. It would then become hard to make charges stick if neither of them will elaborate.
I imagine the Police are as sick of this pair as we all are.
The amount of their time wasted on them could be put to better use.
I imagine if they do ever bring charges against either of them they will make can sure that they will stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Gem74

VIP Member

Hope the Redtops keep chipping away 🤞 even if they don't say what we really want them to.
Since hillsborough I have refused to read the sun, but good for them for not arse licking this vile excuse for a woman.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I have put in my complaint to GMB, but there was an excellent proforma added to the previous thread just after I sent mine.
Can we expect any sort of response, other than a generic load of blah?

• Wow

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Why are we all still putting up with her crap.. why is she still on Our morning TV.. the woman is a fucking druggie drink driver... not just once.. numerous times... she has had 4 children taken off her she is incapable of looking after her disabled son but uses him for her own bad behaviour...
What's the matter with us all ... is it us ??? Are we wrong ???
Are we all cracking up...
Is Katie Price the new Fucking motherless way to live our lives...
OMG. .
It must be me

!!!!!!!!!@@

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Depends whether Dubai hasn't been done before!
Perhaps they'll tie the knot bungee-jumping down that massive hotel?
I can just imagine that, @Pom Bear 🏙🧶✂👍🤑
The nearest I got to making that was something like this lol 😄😄😄🥰🤗❤😘 xx

Resizer_16414360799680.jpg

Close up and rotated 😄..
Loooooool 😄 x

Resizer_16414360799681.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart