Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I mean firstly, if you don’t really drink much, why do you need to do Dry January? Also, you do drink quite a lot Katie as you were caught drinking driving twice over the limit….does she not realise how crass it is to not be arsed lying she has stopped drinking? She is so far in denial.

I think she is still trying to formulate a story that works because realistically, the truth is that she has been using and abusing drugs and Alcohol and I’m in an abusive relationship and lost her kids as a result. How can you spin that whilst being in a relationship with Crawl?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Not sure if Crawl is aware that he's going down the aisle this year but she's full of it. So Skanky he's already belted you at least once. He isn't allowed anywhere near your children, at least one of whom is afraid of him, and as a result you now only have limited supervised access. He delights in goading, teasing and bullying your disabled son and has set up a second hand car lot in your soon to be repossessed front garden. But hey he's "The One" just how disgustingly low have you got? Oh and just who was it making the monkey noises that night?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
Been hearing she has been trying to get a free holiday. Wonder why Mr Carol Price doesn’t treat the love of his life, he has his own money after all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Binfest

Apologies as I've not had the time to look at all previous posts.

Concerning the CW ex, it is/had been known but due to personal requests it didn't/ hasn't gone any further.

Again apologies, but the 'up their' clothing with H was directed to us and MSM.

I'm sorry to flit in and out but just trying to keep up with you all.

❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks soooo much!!! @Pom Bear 🤗🥰 Woohoo pretend lilo cruise! 🐶🛥🏖 🌞🥂Maybe next decade 😊
I was close to getting the thread title but I was pipped to the post by Alex and Klattie!
You're welcome ❤🎂🥳🥰💓💖😘 xx.
Opps so sorry but well done on all three of you getting the highest votes. I got mixed up😊😘 xx.

Little Sid is in the bike basket lol 😄🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16413251048980.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I think they both probably scrapped too and she lies continually about being a victim of everything, she is never at any fault in her mind so her going crazy turned into an attack. Unfortunately she is one of the few women that I have not believed about DV as.....she has an awful, checkable history of false claims that came to nothing.
You only have to look at that pic of them with the kids that day. They were both off their nut! Also I remember people commenting on IG about the bottle of vodka on the table and the mega fans defending her! Not a good look is it when you have young kids?

• Sad
  • Angry

Eureka

VIP Member
I disagree with some of it too. Tagging ‘of colour’ is a bit 😬 but I personally believe she has used Harvey’s disabled status and probably other things such as slapgate etc.
Oh 100%. He is a buffer. No self respecting presenter will go hard on KP with Harvey there beside her, rightly so imo as he shouldn’t be part of that. But it explains why she drags him out anytime the shit goes down. Selfish fucking cow doesn’t care about that boy at all 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 41

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I don’t blame Kirsty at all for doing it. It must have been a pretty traumatic experience. With any luck no action at all will be taken.
Not as traumatic as when Carl threatened me on UTube and police were involved. Lots of you Krusties witnessed it. Kirsty defended him unreservedly saying he, quote 'was a gentleman and lovely humble man' or words to that effect. Still got the email from her. Edward from Proseeders was much more professional, again IMHO. Both have now stopped working with them. Come back to bite you on the arse K IMHO.

• Heart
  • Wow
I have taken one for the team and watched the interview on YouTube. It’s all me me me, yea you’re all correct 😂 my OH said straight away that they’ve given Harvey diazepam to sedate him. His eyes usually shake as he’s looking round, his eyes were calm on the interview. His words also seemed very slurred, my OH actually asked me to repeat what H said a few times. My OH has had diazepams in his younger days (not big, nor clever!) so I gather will know what it’s like. We also both noticed H rocking back and forth anxiously when Cole is mentioned.. it was definitely him who gave her a smack 😞 I really don’t like how H is trained like a puppet to answer her questions, as if it’s off a script. Exploitation 100%, poor H. I just hope the authorities are involved like some of us Krusties suspect.

• Sad
  • Heart
I was having a quick look at twitter just now and the screenshots of her on GMB scream mutton dressed as chav. She really is incapable of making an effort these days. Her hair not brushed again, scraped back, cheap hoop earrings, a jumper that makes her look "chunky"....even her makeup looked horrible considering it was "professionally" done. I can't work out if she really is depressed, if he's controlling her to make her look frumpy, or if she is just a lazy munter. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 40

Warriorqueen

VIP Member

Hope the Redtops keep chipping away 🤞 even if they don't say what we really want them to.
Unbelievable! The small selection they chose to feature just complain about her not wanting to talk. 99.9% complained she was there in the first place and of those 99.9%, a rough estimate of around 60% complained about her use of Harvey. All completely overlooked by the fucking scum.

She's a LAZY MUNTER, Phoebe
I just don't get it. To be SO obsessed with your looks that you spend tens of thousands on surgery/teeth/hair/....but neglect it all so badly. Teeth and hair doesn't get brushed, the umpteen sets of tits are hidden behind sweatshirts, gets lipo to be thin but eats nowt but shite to get fat again....what's the point?

• Haha

thetrooth

Chatty Member
If Pwicenstein didn't get sent down for having 9 driving charges and admitted class A use, why would she think someone would get charged for giving her a single prescription sleeping pill :unsure:😄 She's such a fantasist.
Tbf the justice system and sentencing guidelines in this country are awful and not fit for purpose so I could probably see it happening seeing as sexual offences against children getting less prison time than drug offences!! But I really doubt it will go anywhere. It’s not exactly in the public interest.

If Carl is not charged we will NEVER know the truth of what happened that night because it will be covered up by lie upon lie upon lie. I can’t stand the thought of their smug faces knowing they had got away with it.

• Angry
  • Sad