Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Get your hats ready krusties šŸ˜‚

Wonder if the kids will be allowed to attend :unsure:
I said it would be 22nd of something and it has been done before. I know someone who got married on her 40th Birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree, she thinks sheā€™s gorgeous,what has she got to be fresh & excited about, she is vile & itā€™s funny she never looked like that on GMB, when her face was that shiny she looked like it was covered in chip oil. She certainly loves a filter.
She certainly NEEDS a filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me, itā€™s like Spitting Image puppets after a fire broke out in the storage unit
Ha ha. Sheā€™s off her face. Lady Penelope! Yes Parker theirs no hope for the dirty slattern.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happens in the bankruptcy case regarding the MM? I think someone said she was paying the mortgage now... but can it still be repossessed
if the court wants it?

If so she is in fantasy land about having a wedding there!
Katie always lives in a fantasy land!!

I'm confused about the MM, I thought the creditors have control over it or have I missed something?

Reactions: 13
Who tf is Kirsty?!
Her ex-Agent whom skanky blames for dropping Mr Price in the tit over Slapgate. Kirsty called the ambulance out to the hysterical skanky for all her "injuries" who then notified the Police, as is their responsibility to do so in DV cases. Consequently it all became Kirsty's Fault

Reactions: 9
So it's planning a "hog roast" at the reception?
Is that a euphemism for a public sex act featuring it and Cole on the back lawn?
A hog roast is done on a spit so she'd have to call for Scotty T to help Cole out.

• Haha
Katie always lives in a fantasy land!!

I'm confused about the MM, I thought the creditors have control over it or have I missed something?
Indeed. How come they'll allow it to host this hilarious charade on the premises?

• Heart
Loved this pic in the Daily Heil today - for just Ā£2k you too could train to make other people look like this pair of delating party balloons!
View attachment 968883
She looks like sheā€™s had a stroke.Whats wrong with her eye?
If thatā€™s the result of Russian lips then why in Godā€™s name would you get them?It just looks as if sheā€™s lying there going ā€œgrrrā€.
Both of these stupid eeijits were pretty in their own way,now look at them.Price is veering into pantomime dame land.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks like sheā€™s had a stroke.Whats wrong with her eye?
If thatā€™s the result of Russian lips then why in Godā€™s name would you get them?It just looks as if sheā€™s lying there going ā€œgrrrā€.
Both of these stupid eeijits were pretty in their own way,now look at them.Price is veering into pantomime dame land.
Just realised the other one isnā€™t Fern.

Reactions: 7
Nice comment from The Fail wedding article. Plain & simple calling her out for what she is.
I guess "she's a bleep" wouldn't be allowed šŸ¤”šŸ¤£
Sorry if this has been mentioned...
Wasn't it Jason who commented on the DM recently about her being a Narc?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.