Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS will be involved with the safeguarding of her kids. Hence they've not been seen with CW and only with KP and AFP.
Doesn't prove SS are involved at all. people are assuming SS are involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Gosh, I’ve just seen the Instagram picture accompanying the article in the Daily Mail. Oh dear. It’s very unflattering. It looks like one of those resuscitation dolls you can blow extra air in to expand the chest.

It is a lovely thing to learn a new trade but is not hygiene a necessity when doing lip fillers etc?

It is laughable the description of her never being afraid of hard work. Pulling faces to a camera or getting your bits out to be filmed is not my definition of hard work.

Anyone wants me my cats litter tray needs cleaning. tit stinks dunnit?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agree, she thinks she’s gorgeous,what has she got to be fresh & excited about, she is vile & it’s funny she never looked like that on GMB, when her face was that shiny she looked like it was covered in chip oil. She certainly loves a filter.
She should sack her mua, obviously not experienced in make up for t. v.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Doesn't prove SS are involved at all. people are assuming SS are involved.
Knowing the process of these situations (Slapgate), I am very confident Social Services are involved with the kids.

Reactions: 24
I have tried them, the melatonin tabs - the lot! Doctor won't give me sleeping tabs either so I am stuck with being a night owl 🦉 I can't get up to come down here to my computer or I'll wake OH up then he'll be crabby all next day. Oh well. Maybe I am not destined for the Sleep of the Righteous? LOL :)

Are you taking the melatonin properly though? Three hours before bed and at the same time every day?
Does the plan include going on unlimited benders, unlimited use of 4x4s, unlimited access to a friendly neighbourhood dealer 24/7 and access to nail/hair extension clinic of choice??

Hasn't worked for that pig though...🤣
It doesn’t if you wash it down with a litre of Chardonnay and a Mac d

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Afternoon my fellow Krusties and insomniacs. Just got back from 2 hours at the gym so im hoping to sleep tonight! Crawl you really are a nasty piece of work!!! Was hoping for Slapgate part Deux.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought Coal had ‘loads a money’, surely if he doesn't want to look like a sad little desperate scrounger who’s struggling to make ends meet he’ll want to foot the bill himself for his new bride.🤡
I take it (Step) daddy Pervy Price isn't going to fork out for his Skank of a (Step) daughter's Wedding then - So on the BEG it is!
How embarrassing for an (alleged) Millionaire having to BEG for what is supposed to be the HAPPIEST DAY of his life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.