Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a thought if she gets preggers will she still have to do community order , and when will she have to do it maybe pap pics like George Micheal and boy George tbf both took it on the cheek

Reactions: 11
Had a thought if she gets preggers will she still have to do community order , and when will she have to do it maybe pap pics like George Micheal and boy George tbf both took it on the cheek
Yes, but they were A-listers with dignity, she's a z-list scrubber.

Reactions: 21
Does she think that is sexy? Bingo brows and tippex teeth. Plus, she has one eye much bigger than the other. Go away, ya filtered to death cyclops!
Agree, she thinks she’s gorgeous,what has she got to be fresh & excited about, she is vile & it’s funny she never looked like that on GMB, when her face was that shiny she looked like it was covered in chip oil. She certainly loves a filter.

Reactions: 18
New from the Daily Mail. :LOL: :LOL:

And the first four comments are all negative!
Plus the DM headline says "heavily edited".
'It' won't like that.

Agree, she thinks she’s gorgeous,what has she got to be fresh & excited about, she is vile & it’s funny she never looked like that on GMB, when her face was that shiny she looked like it was covered in chip oil. She certainly loves a filter.
The only filter I won't to see 'it' through is a set of prison bars.
Six days into the new year and 'it' is still a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And the first four comments are all negative!
Plus the DM headline says "heavily edited".
'It' won't like that.
The comments are moderated sadly, I hope the Mirror picks this up.

The Daily Star has!!!

Reactions: 9
I think she went on there to restart her career, she doesn’t believe she’s done anything wrong narcissists don’t. It’s very difficult to accept, or even understand how that’s possible when you‘re not a narcissist but if you’ve ever been with one, or have one in your family you‘ll spot a narcissist a mile off. Everything that has ever happened to her is everyone else’s fault as far as she’s concerned, narcissists are vile people, they only care about themselves, they only person they feel sorry for is themselves. The best thing anyone can do if they suspect their in a relationship with a narcissist is get the hell out of the relationship ASAP because they will never ever change, bit by bit they will try to destroy you mentally, it gives them pleasure and control. This time she’s met her match and it serves her right.
Completely and utterly agree

Reactions: 16
How are these 2 going then guys, you only posted for a month, then gave up 🤷🏻‍♀️ As usual another 5 minute wonder to garner a bit of attention.
Does the plan include going on unlimited benders, unlimited use of 4x4s, unlimited access to a friendly neighbourhood dealer 24/7 and access to nail/hair extension clinic of choice??

I’d lose weight if I was stuffing coke up my nose every 5 minutes aswell 🤣🤣
Hasn't worked for that pig though...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s just started following both of these this morning 🤣🤣🤣
So basically she has caught up with the threads and saw it mentioned earlier.

Good afternoon you old sloshpot Katie how was your healthy brekki?

• Haha

Get your hats ready krusties 😂
I think he will be off once they’ve had a payout from media outlets in the run up to it. I can’t imagine him marrying her in a million years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
  • Haha
So when was it that the most delightful, eloquent Crawl 'Done all that before and it made no difference'?

They've been together since June 2020, she had been pretending to be sober in January of that year, slapgate was in August 2021 and she had been telling the press she was sober before then, which was obviously not true. So how many months of that short period was Crawl trying to be sober to help her? What a load of bollox, they both love the booze and drugs and don't think either of them has a problem.

Reactions: 17
I think he will be off once they’ve had a payout from media outlets in the run up to it. I can’t imagine him marrying her in a million years.
A month after the bankruptcy hearing where she will hopefully be charged? It's not gonna happen is it. They'd also have to get all the turds cleaned up from the MM and Crawl's scrap metal moved for a start. 💒👰:poop:

From OK magazine, directly contradicting Cole who said 'Dry January' was a media invention.

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 12.52.42.png

No way will she be staying sober, she will be filmed snorting or guzzling something within weeks!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.