Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price is the one on the floor as she didn’t realise it wouldn’t be all about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Anyone doing dry January?” That’ll be a no from Katie then.

Ps when Sophie replies…why does it say @Null? Instead of Katie’s username? Any one know?
That woman has little vocabulary: You love it!! So cute!! Wooooo hooooo!!! 🤦‍♀️

Along with ME, I, MENTAL HEALTH, COLE, HARVE,THE MEDIA HAVE MADE THAT STORY UP, DRAMA, PAPS, WEDDING, BABIES, FRESH HAIR, FRESH NAILS, LIPS, MY LASHES, AFP IS TERMINAL, TRAUMA, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT, YOUTUBE, MY WORLD, MY BABIES, 22, MY FEET HURT, MY BROKEN FEET.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
That woman has little vocabulary: You love it!! So cute!! Wooooo hooooo!!! 🤦‍♀️

Along with ME, I, MENTAL HEALTH, COLE, HARVE,THE MEDIA HAVE MADE THAT STORY UP, DRAMA, PAPS, WEDDING, BABIES, FRESH HAIR, FRESH NAILS, LIPS, MY LASHES, AFP IS TERMINAL, TRAUMA, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT, YOUTUBE, MY WORLD, MY BABIES, 22, MY FEET HURT, MY BROKEN FEET.
It’s like one of those personalized word art pictures you can buy on Etsy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Katie Price #102 She’s got some lip, she’s full of it, the big tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Anyone doing dry January?” That’ll be a no from Katie then.

Ps when Sophie replies…why does it say @Null? Instead of Katie’s username? Any one know?
I use to like Sophie she didn’t seem to crave attention following in her sister’s footsteps. That seems to have changed, she’s probably as narcissistic as KP and no doubt after easy money 💷💷💷💷 I lost ALL respect for Sophie when she defended her sister recently on Instagram, she’s just another wannabe IG influencer.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Katie Price #102 Carry on filling for time, if you can’t do time, don’t do the crime

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please tell me one of you saw the picture on carls story of a lad with his phone number telling everyone to prank him. I had family round and when I went back to screen shot it had gone!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You can just imagine her on the beg for freebies, I mean why should she have to pay for her OWN WEDDING. Well if it does come off it will be a sight for sore eyes, she will be done up like a dogs dinner 😳
That my friend is an insult to my Staffy who wouldn't even go near to the old hag, let alone eat it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s like one of those personalized word art pictures you can buy on Etsy
We should club together and have her one made - and get it sent to her MM :

. BARF BOMBS , BABIES, WEDDINGS , DA MEDIA , HORSES, HOLIDAYS , YOU EGG, I LOVE ITTTT, THE TROOF , MY ENEMIES , TROLLS , JEALOUSY , TEEF . INNIT , PETE YOU bleep, KEIRON YOU WANKER , PRINZ CHOW MEIN

I could go on .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Katie Price #102 Line yer pockets, fill yer lips, you’re gonna need bigger tits

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Katie Price #102 - Community Service calls, no falling off and over hidden walls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.