Katie Price #101 CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she is starting to follow lots of photographers. No doubt it will be a blagged wedding, so ever-so tacky!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Get your hats ready krusties 😂

Wonder if the kids will be allowed to attend :unsure:
Ch4 will be getting a lot of emails then!
‘Narcissist’ would be far more fitting for the show title, if this is true it’s beyond disgusting! Does anyone know the email address for the CEO of Channel 4 if so we should all getting writing to them!

Reactions: 15
I wonder if there will be a “first dance” in or around the leaking cesspit? A raw sewage themed wedding would be a first,
even for Price. Ambulance and Police rides throughout the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like she is starting to follow lots of photographers. No doubt it will be a blagged wedding, so ever-so tacky!
You can just imagine her on the beg for freebies, I mean why should she have to pay for her OWN WEDDING. Well if it does come off it will be a sight for sore eyes, she will be done up like a dogs dinner 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if there will be a “first dance” in or around the leaking cesspit? A raw sewage themed wedding would be a first,
even for Price. Ambulance and Police rides throughout the day.
Thats one of the fairground rides; Skidding on an old rusty tea-tray on sewerage sludge NICE! ;)

I suppose a Fairground Theme was to be anticipated given her ** leanings

• Haha
You can just imagine her on the beg for freebies, I mean why should she have to pay for her OWN WEDDING. Well if it does come off it will be a sight for sore eyes, she will be done up like a dogs dinner 😳
I thought Coal had ‘loads a money’, surely if he doesn't want to look like a sad little desperate scrounger who’s struggling to make ends meet he’ll want to foot the bill himself for his new bride.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Peter and Kieran stick to their guns they will not allow the children to attend, however
in doing so Katie will make a big stink about it. All part of HER plan, we know what she
is like.
Might be out of their hands and SS, might make the decision for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Had a thought if she gets preggers will she still have to do community order , and when will she have to do it maybe pap pics like George Micheal and boy George tbf both took it on the cheek
Both George Michael and Boy George just got on with it and did their community service with dignity. She will try everything she can think of to get out of it.

Reactions: 19
Might be out of their hands and SS, might make the decision for them.
Why? SS are not even involved.

Both George Michael and Boy George just got on with it and did their community service with dignity. She will try everything she can think of to get out of it.
Naomi Campbell didn't, she took the piss and Katie will do the same, however if her Mother croaks Katie will use her death as an excuse.

Reactions: 7
I’m looking forward to it. I had to adjust my mind set, because the recent court case confirmed to me that somehow, she will get away with things, and will continue to land projects.
We know the wedding will be a taste free chavtastic tit show, and The worst thing I can wish on either of them is each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why? SS are not even involved.

Naomi Campbell didn't, she took the piss and Katie will do the same, however if her Mother croaks Katie will use her death as an excuse.
SS will be involved with the safeguarding of her kids. Hence they've not been seen with CW and only with KP and AFP.

Had a thought if she gets preggers will she still have to do community order , and when will she have to do it maybe pap pics like George Micheal and boy George tbf both took it on the cheek
Why not, millions of women work whilst pregnant, but as its her, I guess she'd try and wrangle out of it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.