katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel very strongly that Kieran should let the children give evidence if asked; the Courts will be extremely sensitive to their ages and would make it a stress free process, the children would see that bad actions have consequences so they don't need to worry about it happening again unpunished and it would make B & J feel valued if they see adults protecting them. I believe it could scar them for life if what they witnessed goes untried because it could make them feel worthless. Kieran's a good dad and wants to protect his children but preventing them from testifying isn't the way in my opinion.
i think they should testify but the problem is, if she has access to them now, she could be putting pressure on them to frighten them about court or priming them on what to say then, so the case would collapse. so i think Kieron is wise to put their interests first, because she's not. i think everyone knows, if slapgate was the first time, it wont be the last. shes a bloody fool !

Reactions: 24
I am not sure about Kieran in this respect, she hated him not working but then she was insecure so it’s not clear why he gave up working, but all she did was complain and it’s why she says he took her money.
also I remember seeing all the feral kids and loose animals also happening when Kieran lived there, not just after

Reactions: 12
Haha, he's meant to be a big lad bit that one's definitely a Richmond shoved down his shorts, it's not even joined in the right place 🤣🤣🤣
Ok. I'm 63 and single. and past it, but correct me if I'm wrong ladies I find that pretty gross seeing a mans' sausage on display like that? Wouldn't matter to KP anyway as Drury quoted her 1/10 so a chipolata would be enough for her as long as she has enough coke she doesn't mind about the size of the cock. Eek, my rudest post so far, ooh la la

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gosh, both the Andre kids are the image of their dad. You can really see it here.
Princess has inherited AFP's curly hair, but the eyes and nose etc are all their dad's.
Nice to see them looking so nice with each other.

8O5z6r7.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone remember the photo call she did when she gifted Kieran a car? I recall that either a blind item or a journo outed it as fake set up because after posing lovingly and handing him the keys, she snatched them back off him and was arguing with him all night?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Could imagine there might be lots of little comments about how Mummy loves Carl and would be very sad without him etc,which would be very traumatising for the children.
I totally agree. And i can understand why Kieran has said no to kids giving evidence. Can't imagine skanky will give evidence - probably cos Crawl will say he was trying to stop her taking drugs - or similar story. So it's game over for a court case.

Of course, she could just dump him and prioritise her kids. But she won't do that, will she!!!

Reactions: 20
I think long time coming that Kieran has had some power over her tbh. He’s got no money, not like Pete so he’s had to try to navigate it a different way. PTMe said that the MM was a weird Kieran shrine, also if you watched them on Quest Red, they did not hate each other then, he helped her get her MM sorted out a bit and they were very friendly
Even with the normal 50/50 custody there will only be one parent named as the primary carer, and I assume that has been given to the Dads since she couldn't be a primary carer to a mouse.

Reactions: 22
Gosh, both the Andre kids are the image of their dad. You can really see it here.
Princess has inherited AFP's curly hair, but the eyes and nose etc are all their dad's.
Nice to see them looking so nice with each other.

View attachment 959402
Princess has such lovely hair. Why would her mother ruin her own hair and and up with wigs and extensions?

• Heart
I think she’s got something on Keiran and possibly blackmailing him with it. It must be pretty bad/illegal whatever it is. Otherwise you’d do everything you could to protect your children from Cole.
I've always thought she has something over Kieran . Used to think was to do with nett. But not sure now

Reactions: 6
Happy New Year fellow tattlers x So here we are again finally got caught up! Seems she is on the edge at the moment with her incoherant rants. Good! Hope she cant sleep at night knowing the tide is turning and about bloody time. She deserves everything she has got coming to her. Roll on the non payment of fines and bankruptcy court cases lets see how that pans out.

Loved the twit of the year she won with alex Belfield (apologies if I have spelt his name wrong) love love love his youtube but one little niggle why does he keep saying Harvey is a person of colour. Why does this matter xxx
I think he says it to annoy the leftie wokeflakes..I could be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was wondering where you had gone with the tea 🫖

• Haha
It was only at about 10.30pm, apparently the screaming was absolutely terrifying - the neighbours here said it was so loud. We all know she had the little kids that night. They would have been woken up
The two small children were with her that night as Michelle had just given birth to her an Kieran’s new baby.

• Sad
I think long time coming that Kieran has had some power over her tbh. He’s got no money, not like Pete so he’s had to try to navigate it a different way. PTMe said that the MM was a weird Kieran shrine, also if you watched them on Quest Red, they did not hate each other then, he helped her get her MM sorted out a bit and they were very friendly
I agree. The job he is doing now with his kids is the same job he did at the mucky mansion. Only now he has his partner's help and isn't expected to pick up animal tit or skivvy after lazy arse pricey while she whores around. He will never ever get a penny toward his kids care from her. Not as long as there's nail bars and hairdressers and her younger bloke screwing her financially. Kieran knows the score, as does Pete, so they both get on with beinng the best dads they can. If Kieran does it flashing his willie then that's between him and his partner until the kids get older.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.