katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also has the difficult task of telling them that their mother is in prison soon too!
All the Las Vegas bullshit too. Poor Kieran trying to explain to the kids that they were never going to live in Vegas. Them kids are gonna dislike her when they are grown up.

Reactions: 30
All the Las Vegas bullshit too. Poor Kieran trying to explain to the kids that they were never going to live in Vegas. Them kids are gonna dislike her when they are grown up.
💯 that’s why they didn’t get married. Joke my arse! 😀

Reactions: 22
No offence to you but the whole Kris seems a nice guy stuff irks me. He basically lied to the police for her, keeping her out of jail and on the roads. To me, it just makes him as scummy as her. When she does eventually maim or kill someone on the roads, it should be on his conscience too.
Get that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There most likely not too keen already.
Given the chance there are lots of people who would choose different parents.
Fathering children or giving birth doesn't make you a good parent, that takes hard work and 'it' isn't capable and Wanky can't be bothered.
That's why 'it' dreams of more babies, because the next one will be just right, whatever that is in 'it's mind.
Just look at the way 'it' treats animals, do you really think that children are any different?
Harsh?
I don't believe so, 'it' hasn't the capacity to put anything before 'it's' self, unless they are equally as nasty.
Hence the current Mr Price!

Reactions: 28
102 at the moment, flipping heck!
You'll be a well known member around the 200/250 mark then chatty at 500. Won't take long!! 🥰 :love:.
ETA- you've become an active member now (at 100) ,so you've been promoted from just member!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There most likely not too keen already.
Given the chance there are lots of people who would choose different parents.
Fathering children or giving birth doesn't make you a good parent, that takes hard work and 'it' isn't capable and Wanky can't be bothered.
That's why 'it' dreams of more babies, because the next one will be just right, whatever that is in 'it's mind.
Just look at the way 'it' treats animals, do you really think that children are any different?
Harsh?
I don't believe so, 'it' hasn't the capacity to put anything before 'it's' self, unless they are equally as nasty.
Hence the current Mr Price!
She is blessed to have lovely children who seem to be polite and well mannered. No way can she take the credit for that, that's all down to a decent upbringing by their dads. Poor Harvey has many physical and mental problems and the only thing she can be accredited for in his upbringing is him being able to swear like a trooper and being vastly overweight!. Not funny, not clever. She is a total disgrace as a mother!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
So as expected she has actively chosen that turkey toofed, slack jawed, button trousered, crayon arm, brainless used dodgy car launderer over her kids. She deserves everything that will end up coming her way. Court cases, bankruptcy, throw the bloody lot at her. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Woo hoo! Didn't notice I was an active member! Most exercise I've done all day, boom boom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
KP made me a vippy very quickly thanks to her court day! 😂
Your journey from new to VIP has got to be a record!

You'll be a well known member around the 200/250 mark then chatty at 500. Won't take long!! 🥰 :love:.
ETA- you've become an active member now (at 100) ,so you've been promoted from just member!
I’m 230 messages, still active member, not well known. Been on Tattle more than a year, I think 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.