katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your journey from new to VIP has got to be a record!

I’m 230 messages, still active member, not well known. Been on Tattle more than a year, I think 🤔
I’m well known apparently 🤣🤣🤣 obviously only on the Tattle world tho….don’t expect to get to Vippy status but not bothered in the slightest….I mainly just watch and like 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Your journey from new to VIP has got to be a record!

I’m 230 messages, still active member, not well known. Been on Tattle more than a year, I think 🤔
Go have a read of the 'Member Titles' thread in the Forum Business bit, it tells you on there ( and it's funny too!) 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But he is protecting them from Cole. He is not allowed anywhere near them and she has supervised access. I don’t think Kieran wants her to have no access because he’s trying to do what’s best for them, i.e. to continue to see their mum if it is safe to do so. I don’t understand why people are so confused!
From what I understand and what others have said on here about courts, it's quite hard to get 100% custody. The courts like both parents to have access. Even if the other person is a drug addict, in jail whatever. It may be that Kieran has done everything he could.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for the little ones. Being a child that was abused myself, not doing anything about Crawl can have a detrimental effect on these kids for life. Wondering why their Mama is picking Crawl instead of them. Also not having the law get involved may make these kids think they are worthless when they are older. The therapy these kids are gonna need. I’m 37 and still dealing with the fallout of having Narcissistic Abusive parents.
I’m 61 Flowerfairy and still struggle with the abuse from my narcissistic father and ‘flying monkey’ enabling mother. I feel for you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
From what I understand and what others have said on here about courts, it's quite hard to get 100% custody. The courts like both parents to have access. Even if the other person is a drug addict, in jail whatever. It may be that Kieran has done everything he could.
This is correct. SS will not support Kieran withholding contact from KP, because that’s not in the kids best interests for their mother to vanish, but they can try to ensure they are safe when they do see her

it’s so obvious that they are under safeguarding just from the fact Carl cannot see them and AFP has to be present

she’s feeling cornered and this is why they both hate Kieran - he holds a lot of the power here

She’s choosing Carl because yes she’s selfish but also she’s literally got nothing else. You know she can’t parent alone, she’s never done it alone. Her mum is no longer helping her out with childcare and she can’t afford nannies. She can’t drive, has no proper home. It’s when you type it all out like that it’s so pathetic and awful. That you would choose this man because to KP, the only options she seems to think are available are Carl or suicide (which she is always always alluding to lately)

Reactions: 43
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
that means BOTH children saw it, poor loves.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
that means BOTH children saw it, poor loves.
It was only at about 10.30pm, apparently the screaming was absolutely terrifying - the neighbours here said it was so loud. We all know she had the little kids that night. They would have been woken up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
This is correct. SS will not support Kieran withholding contact from KP, because that’s not in the kids best interests for their mother to vanish, but they can try to ensure they are safe when they do see her

it’s so obvious that they are under safeguarding just from the fact Carl cannot see them and AFP has to be present

she’s feeling cornered and this is why they both hate Kieran - he holds a lot of the power here
She 'tolerates Kieran for the kids' sake' but can't stand him as the currant bun said but she hates Pete as he has a wee bit more money and clout than Kieran and has rightfully so issued legal paperwork to keep his kids away from Cole. ( nearly said kid creole there) wouldn't be far off!

Reactions: 24
She 'tolerates Kieran for the kids' sake' but can't stand him as the currant bun said but she hates Pete as he has a wee bit more money and clout than Kieran and has rightfully so issued legal paperwork to keep his kids away from Cole. ( nearly said kid creole there) wouldn't be far off!
I think long time coming that Kieran has had some power over her tbh. He’s got no money, not like Pete so he’s had to try to navigate it a different way. PTMe said that the MM was a weird Kieran shrine, also if you watched them on Quest Red, they did not hate each other then, he helped her get her MM sorted out a bit and they were very friendly

• Wow
Reactions: 28

She’s choosing Carl because yes she’s selfish but also she’s literally got nothing else. You know she can’t parent alone, she’s never done it alone. Her mum is no longer helping her out with childcare and she can’t afford nannies. She can’t drive, has no proper home. It’s when you type it all out like that it’s so pathetic and awful. That you would choose this man because to KP, the only options she seems to think are available are Carl or suicide (which she is always always alluding to lately)
I think you’re spot on here.

Reactions: 14
I think long time coming that Kieran has had some power over her tbh. He’s got no money, not like Pete so he’s had to try to navigate it a different way. PTMe said that the MM was a weird Kieran shrine, also if you watched them on Quest Red, they did not hate each other then, he helped her get her MM sorted out a bit and they were very friendly
What did PT say about a it being a Kieran shrine, I missed that post and I don’t know what it means.
Kieran always seemed to be supportive and resigned to being her skivvy. I have a vague recollection of an episode where he was talking about doing all the housework and she snapped at him that was because she was always working… was MM a shite hole when he was living with her?

Reactions: 16
What did PT say about a it being a Kieran shrine, I missed that post and I don’t know what it means.
Kieran always seemed to be supportive and resigned to being her skivvy. I have a vague recollection of an episode where he was talking about doing all the housework and she snapped at him that was because she was always working… was MM a shite hole when he was living with her?
She said that it was like a shrine to him, Kieran photos and his stuff everywhere. She said KP told her to hide it from Carl as he wouldn’t like it

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.