katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she did have them as Michelle had a baby. We all commented at the time that Kieran must have been losing his mind having to drive to Essex to get them as she was in A&E and he got arrested.
I'm not sure but if that's the truth and if she ran away and left her kids in a volatile situation then she's a bigger tit than I thought she was! Also if it's true that Michelle was in labour just goes to show how jealous she was and off her trolley at the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she did have them as Michelle had a baby. We all commented at the time that Kieran must have been losing his mind having to drive to Essex to get them as she was in A&E and he got arrested.
Thought Kirsty would've put the kids up for one night so Keiran could collect them the next day

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Can anyone see this evolving a bit like the Mel B case, where partner is eventually exposed as an abuser and Kate starts a campaign against domestic violence to win back public sympathy, eventually gaining some public sympathy and work opportunities (book, interviews etc) on the back of it. Mel B has just been awarded an MBE actually.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm not sure but if that's the truth and if she ran away and left her kids in a volatile situation then she's a bigger tit than I thought she was! Also if it's true that Michelle was in labour just goes to show how jealous she was and off her trolley at the time!
It explains why those kids are not allowed anywhere near him though. She is the worst of humanity. Believe 🙏🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Kirsty came to be with KP, so either they witnessed the aftermath as well or their dad collected them

Reactions: 17
Can anyone see this evolving a bit like the Mel B case, where partner is eventually exposed as an abuser and Kate starts a campaign against domestic violence to win back public sympathy, eventually gaining some public sympathy and work opportunities (book, interviews etc) on the back of it. Mel B has just been awarded an MBE actually.
Weirdly was thinking that earlier. Depressingly so.

Reactions: 17
Did she go to A&E? Or just an ambulance came?

the timeline that was put together was a fairly loud screaming and shouting event around 10.30, which wasn’t just one scream it was going on for a little while.
Kp says she ran away, someone must have called the ambulance. The timeline suggests she ran to Harvey’s house and used the phone to call Kirsty. Kirsty came and also called 999. An ambulance attended and then at 1.30am, the police arrested Carl. Kp went to Kirsty’s house that night
Either the kids watched it all or someone collected them

• Angry
Reactions: 21
No, they were there. We’ve had that confirmed by those closest. And he deffo (allegedly) hit her. There’s no ‘oh she fell over’ not a chance the police would continue to pursue for so long.
They would pursue a case this long because KP herself made a statement naming her attacker. She/they are just wasting police time as usual and potentially bleeping up their youngest kids lives!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Agree about Mel B and Kp. It may go the same way
I have to say though Mel is far less of a car crash now she has left Stephen. I actually had no idea she was so involved with DV charities to that extent. I know she has practically lost custody of her younger child now though, she’s still in the US?

Kp would have to stop behaving like she does though to get any credibility back. The drinking drugs and falling out of nightclubs with no pants on. Even Mel has toned it down in public

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now the cogs in der fings head will be turning round with that gem of an idea💡

Reactions: 15
I'm sure they were there that night and it was Kierans white car that was seen outside on the early hours collecting them.
Poor kids if they had to wait with police until their Daddy arrived to pick them up. That is just totally shocking!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well you lovely lot I’m off to examine the insides of my eyelids 💤see you in the morning x

• Heart
  • Haha

the timeline that was put together was a fairly loud screaming and shouting event around 10.30, which wasn’t just one scream it was going on for a little while.
Kp says she ran away, someone must have called the ambulance. The timeline suggests she ran to Harvey’s house and used the phone to call Kirsty. Kirsty came and also called 999. An ambulance attended and then at 1.30am, the police arrested Carl. Kp went to Kirsty’s house that night
Err I just said all of this earlier. Going to bed now. Reiterated gossip is boring!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
I am sure our lovely little Corgi @Pom Bear will get round to you and Helena in a bit, she puts loads of effort into her piccies bless her heart ❤ and with bad eyes too (Pom won't mind me saying) I expect she's doing some more of her artwork for y'all right now 👍👍
Thank you very much my friend 💖🥰🤗🐾👽❤💕😘 xx.
Nope no problem at all on saying about my eyes 😘 x I had a tension headache and eyestrain last night which is why no pic was up late yesterday, today I'm better 😀💖🥰 x
I do check my alerts though not always straight away lol. I always like to see every emoji people have added for my pics, and noticed no reaction from ouroboros on the VIP I made, I guess she saw it and left it at that lol. ❤💕👽🐾💖🥰😘 xx

Ohhh I forgot ..
New thread 😁 x

Resizer_16411305724340.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
They would pursue a case this long because KP herself made a statement naming her attacker. She/they are just wasting police time as usual and potentially bleeping up their youngest kids lives!
I think as there were others involved (her old manager/agent Kirsty) and kids saw it all, police have continued. I have a family member had very similar situation but no kids/witnesses. They called police, he was arrested. She wouldn’t press charges and case dropped after 3-4wks.
And yes she absolutely wastes police time and those poor kids. Awful.

Reactions: 19

I don’t understand why an ambulance would attend in the first place, it wasn’t a medical emergency was it? I struggled to get one a couple of months ago when I was helping an old man that had fallen off his bike and looked like he’d broken his leg. They ask a lot of questions beforehand, which makes sense given how stretched they are

Reactions: 11
And Kirsty is no longer her agent? Has a reason been given for that?

Reactions: 18
Thank you very much my friend 💖🥰🤗🐾👽❤💕😘 xx.
Nope no problem at all on saying about my eyes 😘 x I had a tension headache and eyestrain last night which is why no pic was up late yesterday, today I'm better 😀💖🥰 x
I do check my alerts though not always straight away lol. I always like to see every emoji people have added for my pics, and noticed no reaction from ouroboros on the VIP I made, I guess she saw it and left it at that lol. ❤💕👽🐾💖🥰😘 xx

Ohhh I forgot ..
New thread 😁 x

View attachment 959623
You're welcome my friend, I'm pleased you are feeling better now bless you. I always know you don't like to miss anything and catch up properly, read every post like me, I sometimes miss stuff when it's moving in 5th gear 🤣🤣 oh now the thread Corgi has got Turkey teef too! 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 Xx

For those on about slapgate, someone said it was the police called the ambulance, others said the ambulance fetched the police. Then one person said Kirsty recorded everything Skanky said immediately afterwards in the hospital, but something about they've fallen out because Kirsty can't put up with her anymore if she stays with Carwash after that night. Or something along them lines anyway 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.