katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion again on 'slapgate'. The neighbours heard an argument around 10.30pm. screaming and shouting. KP fled from the house, went to Harvs house then went to another friends'. By this time it was 1.30am when the ambulance were called and police sent to Coles house. She fell over, smacked her face and had more coke. Resolute at the time that Cole hit her but then realised later she's made a complete idiot of herself!

Reactions: 21
My opinion again on 'slapgate'. The neighbours heard an argument around 10.30pm. screaming and shouting. KP fled from the house, went to Harvs house then went to another friends'. By this time it was 1.30am when the ambulance were called and police sent to Coles house. She fell over, smacked her face and had more coke. Resolute at the time that Cole hit her but then realised later she's made a complete idiot of herself!
Did she leave the kids with Carl after fleeing the house, we’ve heard they weren’t in bed. Or, did she take them with her. Who called Kieran to come an collect them?

Reactions: 20
I’m not sure she has to have supervised contact. The issue SS have is with Cole not being around the kids.
I honestly think she just has AFP with her cos let’s face it she is a tit mum and probably doesn’t even know what to do with them.
All you have to do is watch some of her reality stuff to see she doesn’t know how to look after her own kids. I imagine she’s the kind of person that can’t be alone at home just watching tv or chilling out. She’s such a needy despo she needs someone there.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
This is correct. SS will not support Kieran withholding contact from KP, because that’s not in the kids best interests for their mother to vanish, but they can try to ensure they are safe when they do see her

it’s so obvious that they are under safeguarding just from the fact Carl cannot see them and AFP has to be present

she’s feeling cornered and this is why they both hate Kieran - he holds a lot of the power here

She’s choosing Carl because yes she’s selfish but also she’s literally got nothing else. You know she can’t parent alone, she’s never done it alone. Her mum is no longer helping her out with childcare and she can’t afford nannies. She can’t drive, has no proper home. It’s when you type it all out like that it’s so pathetic and awful. That you would choose this man because to KP, the only options she seems to think are available are Carl or suicide (which she is always always alluding to lately)
She could move near the school get housing benefit and be a proper mother

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I can't find where member titles is or forum business. I'm just so Jurassic.
Not sure if that works as a link, hopefully it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did she leave the kids with Carl after fleeing the house, we’ve heard they weren’t in bed. Or, did she take them with her. Who called Kieran to come an collect them?
I don't think they were there that night as the 'crazy' pic of them all was posted that afternoon. I think the kids were back home with Kieran for school the next day, was Sunday 22nd August they posted the pic

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember the photo call she did when she gifted Kieran a car? I recall that either a blind item or a journo outed it as fake set up because after posing lovingly and handing him the keys, she snatched them back off him and was arguing with him all night?
Yep, that's right was a total set up. The car was loaned from her pal Dionne ,she was on my crazy life shows and the pony ones too. Her hubby owns a garage , CMW Suzuki and car was back up for sale cpl weeks later. Think they also were in a show where they said they would sell the pink Beatle for her on eBay but had to withdraw when they were getting threats ,allegedly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't think they were there that night as the 'crazy' pic of them all was posted that afternoon. I think the kids were back home with Kieran for school the next day, was Sunday 22nd August they posted the pic
Did she not have kids as that was day michelle was in hospital having baby

Reactions: 25
I think she did have them as Michelle had a baby. We all commented at the time that Kieran must have been losing his mind having to drive to Essex to get them as she was in A&E and he got arrested.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
No, they were there. We’ve had that confirmed by those closest. And he deffo (allegedly) hit her. There’s no ‘oh she fell over’ not a chance the police would continue to pursue for so long.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm sure they were there that night and it was Kierans white car that was seen outside on the early hours collecting them.

Reactions: 19
It would have been Summer Holidays so kids were off School

Reactions: 15
Also Kieron’s car was pictured there early hours after police called to take kids home.

Reactions: 19
I just had to go back and screen shot this waffle for your reading pleasure 🤮
She just cut and paste that ... It's been doing the rounds on FB horsey sites for AGES ... Except for the last bit where she put 'my horse & my outfit'. ... That was pure Pwicey ... makes no sense at all 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I’m more of an observer than a regular poster. I’ve been here in the background. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and NY too ☺

Hello 👋🏻 I’m sure she will probably try to find a way out of it all as she always does but the fact that SS have banned Mr Price from being around the kids speaks volumes.
I can understand Kieran not wanting to put the kids through a court case, even if they give evidence via video. Really tricky situation for him and super difficult for them too.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.