katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are then folks, the skanky price centenary thread, thanks Captain & well done Biffa ❤👏👏 let's make this thread a new year cracker, the great unraveling continues 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
WELCOME TO #100,

Well done to @BiffasBeemer for title.

The actual winning title was only ahead by one vote but I was
uncomfortable with the title so I went for the next best which
IMO was a more snappier title.

100 Threads on this woman, we love to dislike her dislike her!

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...kon-bullsh-t-and-cottage-cheese.25779/page-50

Carry on people and welcome to the newbies to the Katie Price Threads.
Well done to the winner. Really thought I'd done it this time with about 42 votes. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Who's your favourite and least favouritr of Katie's many exes? Fave gotta be Kris Boyson for me, seems like a nice enough guy despite being a bit of a fame chaser and questionable taste in women.

Least favourite - the first bf she mentions in autobiography doesn't sound too nice. I'm not a big fan of Dane Bowers either although I liked some of his songs.

Reactions: 12
Deep…….
I guess he must be saying he’s giving up the chauffeur job then, she must have a replacement driver and dogsbody lined up, cos that and holidays was all he did last year.

Well that and something else that is vehemently denied. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who's your favourite and least favouritr of Katie's many exes? Fave gotta be Kris Boyson for me, seems like a nice enough guy despite being a bit of a fame chaser and questionable taste in women.

Least favourite - the first bf she mentions in autobiography doesn't sound too nice. I'm not a big fan of Dane Bowers either although I liked some of his songs.
Not necessarily my favourite, but I always felt sorry for Alex, she just totally humiliated & took the piss out of him constantly. Ok he was a bit thick, but he never seemed to be nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

We don’t like any of her exes, but there are some fans of Kieran’s penis on here. Which is rather exceptional! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
We don’t like any of her exes, but there are some fans of Kieran’s penis on here. Which is rather exceptional! 🤣
I can’t deny it - I’m a fan of his penis
I also feel sorry for Alex so I’d go with him as my favourite.
Also - favourite thread title so far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

No offence to you but the whole Kris seems a nice guy stuff irks me. He basically lied to the police for her, keeping her out of jail and on the roads. To me, it just makes him as scummy as her. When she does eventually maim or kill someone on the roads, it should be on his conscience too.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.