katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Happy New year, could you elaborate a bit on that ? If social services won't let the children around her, then how come she has been with them? It's a bit confusing.
If social services say you can't have access what do they do if someone like Skankatron2022 breaks that, do they do further court orders or what exactly? Maybe a legal bod could say on that last one if they're about?

I made your Vippy and posted it, let me look back for you 🤗🤗🤗❤🥰🤗😘 Pom hugs 🤗😘 xx

I've found it, it's on the last thread page 25, comment number 490 😘 new year's day at 12.27 am.

Let me know you got it ok, if not I resend it you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx

@Helena-botham-farter Well done on your VIP 🥰❤🤗😘💖 xx.

View attachment 958884

Back later 🥰
Aww!, I feel like I've received a medal from the Queen. Thank you so much Pom, I will treasure it 🤗 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm on DIY, she'd never stick that for more than about 4 days. She'll have no relationship with her horses as she hardly ever sees them. Bet they barely recognise her. Her post is 100% correct, but none of it has any relevance to her.
Of course they don't recognise her, she has a new face everytime they see her - whenever she can be bothered to see them

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Happy New year, could you elaborate a bit on that ? If social services won't let the children around her, then how come she has been with them? It's a bit confusing.
If social services say you can't have access what do they do if someone like Skankatron2022 breaks that, do they do further court orders or what exactly? Maybe a legal bod could say on that last one if they're about?

Aww!, I feel like I've received a medal from the Queen. Thank you so much Pom, I will treasure it 🤗 😄
Carl can’t have contact, not KP and presumably her contact has to be supervised (hence why AFP was there).

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sorry maybe I wasn’t clear, it’s Carl that the kids aren’t allowed to be around! I’m not sure what would happen if she was caught with Cole when she has the children but I’m guessing that’s why AFP seems to be on the scene when the kids are around.

Happy new year 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I made your Vippy and posted it, let me look back for you 🤗🤗🤗❤🥰🤗😘 Pom hugs 🤗😘 xx

I've found it, it's on the last thread page 25, comment number 490 😘 new year's day at 12.27 am.

Let me know you got it ok, if not I resend it you 🥰❤🤗😘 xx

@Helena-botham-farter Well done on your VIP 🥰❤🤗😘💖 xx.

View attachment 958884

Back later 🥰
I was happy to be a New Member now it looks like I'm just a Member, when do I get promoted to something else? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’s got something on Keiran and possibly blackmailing him with it. It must be pretty bad/illegal whatever it is. Otherwise you’d do everything you could to protect your children from Cole.
But he is protecting them from Cole. He is not allowed anywhere near them and she has supervised access. I don’t think Kieran wants her to have no access because he’s trying to do what’s best for them, i.e. to continue to see their mum if it is safe to do so. I don’t understand why people are so confused!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes it's True. I'm not sure about the etiquette on carrying stuff over from last thread but I didn't want to be rude and not reply. So yes it did happen. Dead on the strod
Ke of midnight. I didn't know whether to watch the fireworks or watch the street fight/arrest entertainment. It will be brought up every New Years Eve I'm sure, as will the Xmas Eve episode with the home made plum wine, but the less said about that the better!!
No it’s totally fine. I remember the post and thank you for responding. What a sight that must have been! X

Reactions: 9
But he is protecting them from Cole. He is not allowed anywhere near them and she has supervised access. I don’t think Kieran wants her to have no access because he’s trying to do what’s best for them, i.e. to continue to see their mum if it is safe to do so. I don’t understand why people are so confused!
A lot of dads would (rightly or wrongly) stop access to her after all the tit she has pulled. I admire Kieran for making sure they still have a relationship with their mum. Also I agree with others… his penis is lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Kieran has got his hands tied when it comes to the kids. He wants to do right by them so he lets them see her but on the other hand he wants to protect them from Crawl and Skanky. I wouldn’t like to be in his position, catch 22. I actually feel sorry for him the little ones.

I think Kieran has got his hands tied when it comes to the kids. He wants to do right by them so he lets them see her but on the other hand he wants to protect them from Crawl and Skanky. I wouldn’t like to be in his position, catch 22. I actually feel sorry for him the little ones.
Exactly. I’m sure if the kids said they didn’t want to see her he’d stop access altogether, but in these situations access to both parents is best if it can be done safely. I feel sorry for him too. Whatever his dick swinging reputation, he’s clearly a competent and loving father and makes all of his decisions based on his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry maybe I wasn’t clear, it’s Carl that the kids aren’t allowed to be around! I’m not sure what would happen if she was caught with Cole when she has the children but I’m guessing that’s why AFP seems to be on the scene when the kids are around.

Happy new year 🎉
I am thinking hopefully she needs to prove she is drug free too when she is allowed to see her kids after her latest conviction.

A lot of dads would (rightly or wrongly) stop access to her after all the tit she has pulled. I admire Kieran for making sure they still have a relationship with their mum. Also I agree with others… his penis is lovely.
How do you all know this?? Does he get it out on that onlyfans site?? EW!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He also has the difficult task of telling them that their mother is in prison soon too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.