katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did not know, because she poses on the horse for photos and lets some poor other mug take care of it.
I'm on DIY, she'd never stick that for more than about 4 days. She'll have no relationship with her horses as she hardly ever sees them. Bet they barely recognise her. Her post is 100% correct, but none of it has any relevance to her.

Reactions: 27
It’s just the sheer blatant lying about it all, like on the YouTube with Bunny and Jett saying their dads don’t have them all the time, blah blah blah. I presume AFP is the designated person that has to be with her when she sees them? Or her alluding that it wasn’t Mr Carol Price who hit her, when she damn well knows it was. She deserves everything to be taken from her, putting him before her kids yet again. Yet when Covid started, she tried to make out her kids come first. 🤥🤥🤥

Yes I’d like to know this too, when there’s clear evidence on film of how she treats and uses Harvey 😔
I pray they charge him. But justice never seems to be served to them. I assume if they charge him he can be named in the media. Then it will show everyone yet another lie they have told.

I feel very strongly that Kieran should let the children give evidence if asked; the Courts will be extremely sensitive to their ages and would make it a stress free process, the children would see that bad actions have consequences so they don't need to worry about it happening again unpunished and it would make B & J feel valued if they see adults protecting them. I believe it could scar them for life if what they witnessed goes untried because it could make them feel worthless. Kieran's a good dad and wants to protect his children but preventing them from testifying isn't the way in my opinion.
100% agree. I doubt they would even have to attend the court room and could probably do it by a video link in a more child friendly setting. It’s a no brainier really if it means Cole is convicted.

Reactions: 38
I feel very strongly that Kieran should let the children give evidence if asked; the Courts will be extremely sensitive to their ages and would make it a stress free process, the children would see that bad actions have consequences so they don't need to worry about it happening again unpunished and it would make B & J feel valued if they see adults protecting them. I believe it could scar them for life if what they witnessed goes untried because it could make them feel worthless. Kieran's a good dad and wants to protect his children but preventing them from testifying isn't the way in my opinion.
I can totally see why he doesn’t want them to testify. A trial is a very traumatic experience and can take a real toll on people. I’m sure he thinks it would be too much, especially re-living what happened. They could end with PTSD from the trauma. As much as we can’t stand her she is their mother and they are very young and love her unconditionally. I personally understand him not doing it I’m afraid. The CPS cannot pin a whole trial on the evidence of young children. It’s not right.

Reactions: 23
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Those poor kids, I hope this comes out, she's a disgrace.

Reactions: 26
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
If he is charged. She definitely will get cancelled for standing by him!

Reactions: 29
I can totally see why he doesn’t want them to testify. A trial is a very traumatic experience and can take a real toll on people. I’m sure he thinks it would be too much, especially re-living what happened. They could end with PTSD from the trauma. As much as we can’t stand her she is their mother and they are very young and love her unconditionally. I personally understand him not doing it I’m afraid. The CPS cannot pin a whole trial on the evidence of young children. It’s not right.
I doubt very much that they would go into the courtroom at all. They'd most likely have a zoom playtime chat in a playroom full of toys set up for the purpose with sensitive questions from a person highly trained in children's needs and no pressure to respond. They would not be given the third degree! I'm sure Kieran will be talked though it by someone involved and his mind put at rest.

Reactions: 36

But why is Harvey allowed? He’s a vulnerable adult and a referral to SS would have been made when the kids were Mashed

Reactions: 28
It would be done by video link too… if it even got that far. How could KP stand by him which the knowledge her young children were going to be witnesses for the prosecution? Even if charges get dropped, the family court would still likely prohibit contact with Crawl. The burden of proof in the family court is far lower. Essentially, if she doesn’t end her relationship she will be choosing Crawl over her children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It would be done by video link too… if it even got that far. How could KP stand by him which the knowledge her young children were going to be witnesses for the prosecution? Even if charges get dropped, the family court would still likely prohibit contact with Crawl. The burden of proof in the family court is far lower. Essentially, if she doesn’t end her relationship she will be choosing Crawl over her children.
Which she wouldn’t be the first victim of DV to do so. The burden of proof needs to be incredibly strong to subject them to a trial - video link or not. It would also mean she would have to deny what they say is true! Horrible mess. She really is the pits!

Reactions: 22
I think she’s got something on Keiran and possibly blackmailing him with it. It must be pretty bad/illegal whatever it is. Otherwise you’d do everything you could to protect your children from Cole.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And she can't dump him now as he'll be the one to sing like a canary with all the tit he has on her. She is truly in a corner isn't she. Phaaa, haaaa, haaaa!!! :D🤣🤣😍🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And why can’t the court just use their original statements as part of the evidence, I’m sure they must of had some kind of documented chat after the police arrived. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
I doubt very much that they would go into the courtroom at all. They'd most likely have a zoom playtime chat in a playroom full of toys set up for the purpose with sensitive questions from a person highly trained in children's needs and no pressure to respond. They would not be given the third degree! I'm sure Kieran will be talked though it by someone involved and his mind put at rest.
I agree with you. They wont be stuck in front of a jury to give evidence. Plus being children of 'so called celebs' they are used to having a camera around them, having photos taken etc.

I'm on DIY, she'd never stick that for more than about 4 days. She'll have no relationship with her horses as she hardly ever sees them. Bet they barely recognise her. Her post is 100% correct, but none of it has any relevance to her.
I'd like to know how she manages to pay for full livery too. Even DIY is mega expensive these days!

Reactions: 26
'It' doesn't need to do any of that, in her tiny little walnut brain she's already an Olympic Champion!
Just the mere mention of it is all the proof she needs, again, in her little walnut brain she's expert at everything and anything because, hey, it's the Pricey!
Just the idea is enough to convince her she's brilliant.
Paramedic, marathon runner, Olympian, it's all in a seconds work for her.
Something new every few hours to keep the paps hungry for easy copy.
Scared to death of needles, cowering having a booster jab and within 24 hours a practised lip injector.
There's nothing beyond the realms of Skanky's dreams.
Other than raising and being a mother to her 5 children, paying her way and doing time for breaking the laws.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I feel sorry for the little ones. Being a child that was abused myself, not doing anything about Crawl can have a detrimental effect on these kids for life. Wondering why their Mama is picking Crawl instead of them. Also not having the law get involved may make these kids think they are worthless when they are older. The therapy these kids are gonna need. I’m 37 and still dealing with the fallout of having Narcissistic Abusive parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Which she wouldn’t be the first victim of DV to do so. The burden of proof needs to be incredibly strong to subject them to a trial - video link or not. It would also mean she would have to deny what they say is true! Horrible mess. She really is the pits!
Could imagine there might be lots of little comments about how Mummy loves Carl and would be very sad without him etc,which would be very traumatising for the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
No vippy for me 😕🙁☹
Yes it's True. I'm not sure about the etiquette on carrying stuff over from last thread but I didn't want to be rude and not reply. So yes it did happen. Dead on the strod
Ke of midnight. I didn't know whether to watch the fireworks or watch the street fight/arrest entertainment. It will be brought up every New Years Eve I'm sure, as will the Xmas Eve episode with the home made plum wine, but the less said about that the better!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.