katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooh it seems she’s offended ALL the sex worker’s with last nights daft post going by the comments on the gram…..
Isn't she forgetting the 6 weeks that she stayed at the Playboy Mansion when Harvey was just a baby?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I just had to go back and screen shot this waffle for your reading pleasure 🤮
Never mind a bloody horse humbling her, shouldn't her shocking behaviour getting off her face and ending up arse end upwards in a crashed Beemer have done that, knowing she could have killed somebody? The woman's not right upstairs!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Finally just caught up from last night. I'm having a Prosecco free life now, lol. Finally realised I don't really like the stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That's got to be be a hotdog sausage vape or something surely 🤣🤣

I'd have said pen but I'm not sure if he knows how to write 🤡
Haha, he's meant to be a big lad bit that one's definitely a Richmond shoved down his shorts, it's not even joined in the right place 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Long time no see x Hope you had a good Xmas and New Year x

Finally just caught up from last night. I'm having a Prosecco free life now, lol. Finally realised I don't really like the stuff!
I had way to much alcohol over Xmas. No drink until my birthday on 18th 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks for the update, we’ve missed you! Let’s hope SS do read her the riot act. Putting Mr Carol Price before her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m more of an observer than a regular poster. I’ve been here in the background. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and NY too ☺

Thanks for the update, we’ve missed you! Let’s hope SS do read her the riot act. Putting Mr Carol Price before her kids.
Hello 👋🏻 I’m sure she will probably try to find a way out of it all as she always does but the fact that SS have banned Mr Price from being around the kids speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

I had way to much alcohol over Xmas. No drink until my birthday on 18th 🙂
I'm actually a red wine drinker and thought it would be nice to be festive and have some bubbles over Xmas and New Year. Took a couple of bottles out with me for meals at friends and families houses. Had one bottle left last night and no way was I going to waste it lol

I’m more of an observer than a regular poster. I’ve been here in the background. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and NY too ☺

Hello 👋🏻 I’m sure she will probably try to find a way out of it all as she always does but the fact that SS have banned Mr Price from being around the kids speaks volumes.
Also proves that she cares more about that wassick than her own children.

Reactions: 25
I just had to go back and screen shot this waffle for your reading pleasure 🤮
It's a pity she plagiarizes other people's writing and doesn't credit them:

Horses and Humans Research Foundation
55 Duecel6mberS 420i2i11 1aitn 1ao1:33e ·

_nc_ohc=qUWgUcSi200AX9xcGQ8&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.jpg

Blackhill Eventing
24 Nlmosoviemberr d2021 ·
I DID NOT KNOW... by Alissa Kelly
I did not know a horse could bring people into your life that end up meaning the most to you.
I did not know a horse could make the hardest days of your life bearable.
I did not know a horse could teach you to put others first.
I did not know a horse could remind you time and time again that your gut is always right.
I did not know a horse could break your heart.
I did not know a horse could pick you up when you have fallen apart.
I did not know a horse could teach you to dream again, after you thought it was not possible.
I did not know a horse could make you believe in yourself.
I did not know a horse could teach responsibility, work ethic, and dedication.
I did not know a horse could make you believe in something when no one else does.
I did not know a horse could make you learn to forgive and forget.
I did not know a horse could humble you faster than you can say humble.
I did not know a horse could make you a winner.
I did not know a horse could also teach you how to lose gracefully.
I did not know a horse could instill patience in you.
I did not know a horse could make you listen better.
I did not know a horse could give you their heart.
I did not know a horse could change your life.
I did not know a horse could do all these things...
but now I know.
2764.png
2764.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why have there not been some restrictions put in as regards Harvey being around him, seeing it’s been alleged he has been abusive towards him as well?

• Angry
Reactions: 27

It’s just the sheer blatant lying about it all, like on the YouTube with Bunny and Jett saying their dads don’t have them all the time, blah blah blah. I presume AFP is the designated person that has to be with her when she sees them? Or her alluding that it wasn’t Mr Carol Price who hit her, when she damn well knows it was. She deserves everything to be taken from her, putting him before her kids yet again. Yet when Covid started, she tried to make out her kids come first. 🤥🤥🤥

Why have there not been some restrictions put in as regards Harvey being around him, seeing it’s been alleged he has been abusive towards him as well?
Yes I’d like to know this too, when there’s clear evidence on film of how she treats and uses Harvey 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

I feel very strongly that Kieran should let the children give evidence if asked; the Courts will be extremely sensitive to their ages and would make it a stress free process, the children would see that bad actions have consequences so they don't need to worry about it happening again unpunished and it would make B & J feel valued if they see adults protecting them. I believe it could scar them for life if what they witnessed goes untried because it could make them feel worthless. Kieran's a good dad and wants to protect his children but preventing them from testifying isn't the way in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.