Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
There most likely not too keen already.
Given the chance there are lots of people who would choose different parents.
Fathering children or giving birth doesn't make you a good parent, that takes hard work and 'it' isn't capable and Wanky can't be bothered.
That's why 'it' dreams of more babies, because the next one will be just right, whatever that is in 'it's mind.
Just look at the way 'it' treats animals, do you really think that children are any different?
Harsh?
I don't believe so, 'it' hasn't the capacity to put anything before 'it's' self, unless they are equally as nasty.
Hence the current Mr Price!
She is blessed to have lovely children who seem to be polite and well mannered. No way can she take the credit for that, that's all down to a decent upbringing by their dads. Poor Harvey has many physical and mental problems and the only thing she can be accredited for in his upbringing is him being able to swear like a trooper and being vastly overweight!. Not funny, not clever. She is a total disgrace as a mother!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Still trying to get my head around this….she hasn’t even served her community sentence yet. Who gets given air time when they haven’t served their sentence? People are cancelled for the most ridiculous of things but apparently being a drunk driver has moved into the acceptable category.

• Sad

LuvyaHarve

I'm in a right grump today- lack of sleep and have got some sort of cough/cold virus from one of my mini germinators, so I've come back to bed.

So having to look at Skanky with her sudden hair extensions and make up done in a matter of minutes (it would take hours to do her ugly mug!) Plus her reposting her shite YouTube content makes me want to through my phone at Coal's swinging jaw!! (Obviously I'd rescue ickle Sid 1st!)

Does she pay Fern to do her makeup? Would be interesting how much she gets charged and how she affords it if she does.

I'm off to do some mindfulness and have a nap so I'll be back later all zen like (aka bitchy not violent 😂😂)
Doesn't say a lot for Fern if she's always available to do her make-up, she's obviously not in great demand by the elite of celebrity🙄

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I hope you don't mind me saying, but I do adore and appreciate your posts even more now @Pom Bear 🥰❤
I don't have much of an attention span due to certain meds so I tend to just read quickly and not take it all in, so your pics help so much as they always make me laugh or go awwww 😂😂

Thank you for brightening the thread for me, always ❤🥰🐾

That's a lovely post thank you very much 🥰🤗❤💕😘 xx.
So glad to hear how much they help and are enjoyed 💖💓🥰🤗😘 xx
Love Pom 🥰😘 xx.

For you 🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16411759689530.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That's fantastic DC, a very well earned and well deserved award, thank you for doing that for our Pom ❤😘
Thank you my friend 💖❤💕🥰🤗😘👽🐾😘 xx.
Such a lovely surprise from @DC16 🥰🥰💕❤💖💓🤗😘 and cheered me up very much..already added to my bookmarks and phone pics to keep .. Love and Pom hugs 💖❤💕👽🐾🤗🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16309726757340.jpg

• Heart

NotTheDoctor

I can't believe they didn't mention the fact that if she was so traumatised, why did she jet off to Vegas for a holiday? She sure got over the trauma quickly, cos she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Last edited:

Gullri

VIP Member
When GMB film Katie Prices autistic son Harvey rocking from stress and puts him on national TV.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Imagine having friends or family hating you so much that they get KP to send you a Thrillz Happy Birthday message?
I was actually considering paying for her to say”Hi I’m Katie and I’m a washed up coke head woo hoo”
That’s if she lowers her fee to a more realistic £2.99.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Deep…….
He's not 'doing' anybody with his little button :m and two silver skin onions. Oh, is that not what he meant?? 🤣 As for her exes, I still feel for Scott, the lad she was with when she went in the jungle. Left at home looking after H, private fella, she does no more than gives Andre a BJ in the hotel afterwards on the promise of more and goes home to ditch Scott. Cunt! 🤬

Happy New Year fellow tattlers x So here we are again finally got caught up! Seems she is on the edge at the moment with her incoherant rants. Good! Hope she cant sleep at night knowing the tide is turning and about bloody time. She deserves everything she has got coming to her. Roll on the non payment of fines and bankruptcy court cases lets see how that pans out.

Loved the twat of the year she won with alex Belfield (apologies if I have spelt his name wrong) love love love his youtube but one little niggle why does he keep saying Harvey is a person of colour. Why does this matter xxx
I think he does it to point out subtly without saying so that if someone else used and abused a person of colour in the way she does, there would be uproar and they'd be locked up. 👍

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I can totally see why he doesn’t want them to testify. A trial is a very traumatic experience and can take a real toll on people. I’m sure he thinks it would be too much, especially re-living what happened. They could end with PTSD from the trauma. As much as we can’t stand her she is their mother and they are very young and love her unconditionally. I personally understand him not doing it I’m afraid. The CPS cannot pin a whole trial on the evidence of young children. It’s not right.
I doubt very much that they would go into the courtroom at all. They'd most likely have a zoom playtime chat in a playroom full of toys set up for the purpose with sensitive questions from a person highly trained in children's needs and no pressure to respond. They would not be given the third degree! I'm sure Kieran will be talked though it by someone involved and his mind put at rest.

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Susanna!! Some questions for you;

Katie, How does Carl get on with your kids?

Harvey, Are you allowed to use Carl’s toilet..?

Katie, Why is Carl selling cars from the
garden centre?

Harvey, does your mom spend all your
money?

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks for the update, we’ve missed you! Let’s hope SS do read her the riot act. Putting Mr Carol Price before her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
It would be done by video link too… if it even got that far. How could KP stand by him which the knowledge her young children were going to be witnesses for the prosecution? Even if charges get dropped, the family court would still likely prohibit contact with Crawl. The burden of proof in the family court is far lower. Essentially, if she doesn’t end her relationship she will be choosing Crawl over her children.
And she can't dump him now as he'll be the one to sing like a canary with all the shit he has on her. She is truly in a corner isn't she. Phaaa, haaaa, haaaa!!! :D🤣🤣😍🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Harvey had calmed down until Cole was mentioned then he started rocking again.

The desperation of her saying she must come back on as she’s got lots to discuss. She went on and on about it. Obviously trying to get a regular seat on GMB.

• Angry
  • Sad