Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Long time no see x Hope you had a good Xmas and New Year x
I’m more of an observer than a regular poster. I’ve been here in the background. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and NY too ☺

Thanks for the update, we’ve missed you! Let’s hope SS do read her the riot act. Putting Mr Carol Price before her kids.
Hello 👋🏻 I’m sure she will probably try to find a way out of it all as she always does but the fact that SS have banned Mr Price from being around the kids speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
So takes down her post about the paps, as it angered a lot of people and replaces it with her number one deflection….. Harvey. She never changes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I can't believe they didn't mention the fact that if she was so traumatised, why did she jet off to Vegas for a holiday? She sure got over the trauma quickly, cos she seemed to be enjoying herself.
Other than the pathetically weak initial question, asking her about the car crash, which she dismissed with her “MH“ bs, with no follow up from Susanna, it was a complete PR piece for The Skank. It’s as if none of her recent behaviour ever happened. Even for GMB this was an appalling sycophantic interview. This was a woman who could have killed someone, and you glossed over it and laughed it away. Disgusting.

One good thing though, the response is dragging Pwice more than ever, she is hated. GMB’s own tweet with video currently has 961 comments, I’ve only scrolled through the first 100 or so, but everyone of them is either criticising GMB for inviting her on, or lambasting her for having the front to go on and talk shite. It’s not Insta, with her deluded fans, this is the public and they want rid of her.

Read the effing room GMB, your own feed tells you this cosy treatment of her is unacceptable, today you condoned drink/driving, seriously having her on is a big f*ck up, we don’t want lame excuses, we want her ignored.

So on we go, still think the court cases can bring her down, but who knows anymore, she is definitely protected by the media, for whatever reason, still believe something has to stick, but for now she must be pissing herself at how easy she can ignore the rules the rest of us live by.

F*ck she’s annoying. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Who's your favourite and least favouritr of Katie's many exes? Fave gotta be Kris Boyson for me, seems like a nice enough guy despite being a bit of a fame chaser and questionable taste in women.

Least favourite - the first bf she mentions in autobiography doesn't sound too nice. I'm not a big fan of Dane Bowers either although I liked some of his songs.
Favourite Peter Andre.
Controversial I know, and not guilt free in his treatment of our heroine.
I picked him because his torture has lasted the longest.He has endured many years of ridicule because(but not exclusively) of his association with her.
He can’t draw a line under the sad sorry mess because he has children with her who love her.
He has had to endure being called out by her for making money from their divorce, when all he did was take half of they earned when they were together.
Her super fans often accuse him of latching onto her for fame, when the reality was that he was ok for money because of investments his father had made.Both of them profited by their association.
His behaviour during the tv series they did was often objectionable, but hers was off the scale nasty.
I feel he learned( or tried to learn,or tried to appear to learn) to be a better person.
Oh, and at one point I believe he had genuine feelings for her.
But most of all Mysterious Girl is a belting holiday tune, and it would annoy Ms Price that even one person likes Peter Andre above her.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Also somebody said that when Crawlspace nane was mentioned Harvey started rocking.🙁Poor lad is terrified of him.😡
That’s correct. It was me who noticed that. He was rocking at the start and also when his Mother was making a big thing of ‘reasons why the drink driving happened’ and that she couldn’t disclose why yet. He then settled quite well and was answering her questions parrot fashion as he does (well pre practiced with her no doubt). When she started talking about Cole he started rocking again. I assume this is a sign of him being nervous or anxious. Poor lad hadn’t a clue what was going on, she had to tell him to look at the camera rather than the sound boom. Exploitation of a vulnerable adult on morning TV.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for the little ones. Being a child that was abused myself, not doing anything about Crawl can have a detrimental effect on these kids for life. Wondering why their Mama is picking Crawl instead of them. Also not having the law get involved may make these kids think they are worthless when they are older. The therapy these kids are gonna need. I’m 37 and still dealing with the fallout of having Narcissistic Abusive parents.

• Heart
  • Sad

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Happy New year, could you elaborate a bit on that ? If social services won't let the children around her, then how come she has been with them? It's a bit confusing.
If social services say you can't have access what do they do if someone like Skankatron2022 breaks that, do they do further court orders or what exactly? Maybe a legal bod could say on that last one if they're about?

Aww!, I feel like I've received a medal from the Queen. Thank you so much Pom, I will treasure it 🤗 😄
Sorry maybe I wasn’t clear, it’s Carl that the kids aren’t allowed to be around! I’m not sure what would happen if she was caught with Cole when she has the children but I’m guessing that’s why AFP seems to be on the scene when the kids are around.

Happy new year 🎉

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Right upshot of this is we need resolution of “slapgate”, bankruptcy, mucky mansion status soon, forcing the media to print the truth about her, when the truth spills from all these upcoming cases, enough Is enough of feeding Into her lies.

Yet again she was not challenged despite all she’s done and charges she faces, just business as usual. The drink/driving washed over, f*ck off GMB, next time you run a sob story about someone dying due to a drunk driver, you have proved now you have no morals, you’ve let a convicted drink driver use your show for her own promotion go unchallenged. Pretty disgusting, just look at your SM, public is disgusted you even platformed her, let alone gave her an easy ride with the interview.

I really believed she couldn’t comeback from all the shit behaviour, but I am starting to have my doubts now, the media are still pandering to her. It really doesn’t end. The only consolation we have us she will f*ck up again, despite the media covering up for her, Skanky’s life is a mess, her relationship is toxic, so more drama is inevitable. Surely there comes a point even shows like GMB will not be able to continue to support her, surely ????

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Harvey is getting restless.

She's such a shit mum. Bitching about how annoying Harvey has been over Christmas. Try looking after him for once you lazy cow.

• Heart
  • Angry

thetrooth

Chatty Member
No one really gives a shit KP whether you get married or not but whatever it won’t be a happy marriage, far from it. In fact it may well be your downfall, 2 narcissists together.
You truly deserve each other 🤡🤡
What do you do when social services ban your abuse I’ve boyfriend from being around your children? You marry him! Solid plan Katie 🤦🏻‍♀️. That isn’t going to make SS give her access with him around. It’s going to make everything harder. How can anyone say that she doesn’t put him before her kids??

• Heart
  • Sad
Evenimg 👋🏼 Long-time lurker, first-time poster!
One of my interests in Skanky has been her attempt at an equestrian career… back in august, she was quoted as stating her ambitions to compete in the 2024 olympics 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I honestly think a thought pops into her head, and she’ll make up an entire plot line around it - just to keep the crazy narrative of her life in the tabloids… 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

plinky

VIP Member
From what I understand and what others have said on here about courts, it's quite hard to get 100% custody. The courts like both parents to have access. Even if the other person is a drug addict, in jail whatever. It may be that Kieran has done everything he could.
This is correct. SS will not support Kieran withholding contact from KP, because that’s not in the kids best interests for their mother to vanish, but they can try to ensure they are safe when they do see her

it’s so obvious that they are under safeguarding just from the fact Carl cannot see them and AFP has to be present

she’s feeling cornered and this is why they both hate Kieran - he holds a lot of the power here

She’s choosing Carl because yes she’s selfish but also she’s literally got nothing else. You know she can’t parent alone, she’s never done it alone. Her mum is no longer helping her out with childcare and she can’t afford nannies. She can’t drive, has no proper home. It’s when you type it all out like that it’s so pathetic and awful. That you would choose this man because to KP, the only options she seems to think are available are Carl or suicide (which she is always always alluding to lately)

DC16

VIP Member
So didn't actually confirm she had given up drinking (even for Dry January, as blamed that on the media) Just that she was going to be healthy, focus on herself (no change there then) and keep seeing her therapist (another expense for the bankruptcy)

I'm very pleased she said she was in a 'very good headspace now' at the end of the interview. That's great Katie, you can concentrate on sorting out your replies for your bankruptcy hearing, not long to go.

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
That picture of B&J today is from late 2020 at the Ashtead rental, she was gifted all the pjs (including AFP) from that Queens Park Sleepwear.
Edit, notice her front tooth is missing.

What's the odds on this wedding date being Valentine's Day ( never been done before :ROFLMAO:) which just so happens to be her bankruptcy hearing! She absolutely would be that brazen. @DC16, am I correct in my understanding that there is NO excuse to get out of this hearing?
Arrested at your own wedding for being a no show at your bankruptcy 🤣 🤞🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I’ve been watching Baywatch a bit recently and was reading the trivia on IMDB as I like to do and found this and thought you lot might be interested. Apologies if it’s come up before - I haven’t read all the threads….!
Baywatch....hahahhahahahahahaha More likely to be on Crimewatch!

• Haha

jellybelly48

It has just dawned on me I’ve sat for almost 12 hours festering on here 😳 I shall stand up now & proudly proclaim “my names jelly & I’m a tattleholic“

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
That's lovely of you my friend 🤗🥰❤💕💖💓👽🐾😘 xx.
Yes Meghan thread got like that with the long posts esp on the court cases a year or so back. So I know what you mean on zooming past lol 😄😄🤗🥰😐🐾❤💕😘 xx.
Thank you so much. I love making the pics and esp how much joy they give people on here, I also class it as abit of a hobby..Thank you and see you tomorrow my friend love from Pom 🥰🤗❤👽🐾💕😘 xx

View attachment 959732
You go out of you're way to be kind and polite to everyone Pom. 😊 Lots of us appreciate your work and the effort you put in. Sending you big hugs and love ❤ 😍 💖 ❣ 💕 xxx

• Heart