Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noggin

Chatty Member
I don't think '22 isn't going to be KP's year.... And I think unless she goes to prison, she will unfortunately commit suicide or make an attempt.

KP has been spouting out the press, her mental elf and making loose comparisons to Caroline Flack. KP will ๐Ÿ’ฏ blame the press and her family will if she does die. The narrative is already being set.

KP's family could do more, they enable her behaviour and have done for years. They don't support her, they enable her!

I get it's very hard to make a person do something they don't want to do, but they opportunity too and they don't. Like when KP sees the kids she has too with AFP, that there is time when CW isn't around!

For a mother to put CW above her kids speaks volumes! SS will be telling her, the multi agency CP meetings will invite and include her - I wonder if she actually attends?!
Drug testing should be done on her, but I don't think she would agree to that. So the current situation will continue.

KP could heal, she does doesn't want to. KP could go to a private, secluded rehab, get clean, get well and have a future with her children. KP won't.... Because she thrives on drama as well as being trapped in a cycle with CW, that will undoubtedly be difficult to escape. Whilst it will be hard for KP to leave CW, she would have a huge amount of support in doing so.... She chooses not too.

So as much as she wants to blame the press, other people for her spiralling self, until she looks close to home, nothing will change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesnโ€™t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, itโ€™s not just Kieran who wonโ€™t let the children be around Cole. Itโ€™s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
And now ss are investigating the exploitation of h on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Pom Bear

VIP Member
View attachment 961165
Made a special badge for our Pom ๐Ÿ˜˜
THANK YOU SO MUCH ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโคโค ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“โค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜XXXXXXX.

Sorry to shout ..but what a lovely lovely big surprise ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ A big smile on my face and a warm glow, that's very nice thank you very much. Loads of love and Pom hugs for you for making this..it means alot will add to bookmarks and screenshot to my photos๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxxxxx
So many lovely supportive people on this thread ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16224624878630.jpg

• Heart

Hollytoot317

So as expected she has actively chosen that turkey toofed, slack jawed, button trousered, crayon arm, brainless used dodgy car launderer over her kids. She deserves everything that will end up coming her way. Court cases, bankruptcy, throw the bloody lot at her. ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sad
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You go out of you're way to be kind and polite to everyone Pom. ๐Ÿ˜Š Lots of us appreciate your work and the effort you put in. Sending you big hugs and love โค ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’– โฃ ๐Ÿ’• xxx
That's lovely to hear ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ xx.
Thank you very much indeed ๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Pom hugs for you and for my tattle friends on here ...๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ x

I've put my best bow tie and shirt on for this lovely post ๐Ÿฅฐ x

Polish_20220103_194620320.jpg

Back tonight ๐Ÿฅฐ I'm on page 21 ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So screaming at the media and paps to leave her alone one minute and the next on breakfast tv, you couldn't make it up could you!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Have the Scum suddenly stopped reporting on her? They usually have 10 'articles ' a day on her but nothing for last few days? Maybe their new year resolution to "leave her alone " as per her wishes?? Interesting if they have and hopefully other outlets will follow- eventually. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Saw this on Kierans Instagram story,
I believe heโ€˜s grovelling, I like Kieran but Iโ€™ve been with a cheat to know their games, the feel sorry for me patter ....โ€™lifeโ€˜s not great at home etcโ€™, to get their leg over and if youโ€™re reading this Kieran donโ€™t discuss your problems at home with others itโ€™s disrespectful to your partner and prove that once a cheat doesnโ€™t always continue to cheat which is often the case, youโ€˜re a very lucky man that Michelle took you and your children on. Some have said on here Michelle isnโ€™t sweetness and light and I donโ€™t know her to be able to judge but why are people saying that because Kieranโ€˜s bad mouthed her, or because sheโ€™s snapped sometimes with all sheโ€™s coping with. All Iโ€˜ll say is no one is always sweetness and light, I certainly wouldnโ€™t be if I had to cope with what she has. Whatever she is a far better mother figure to J&B than their birthmother and I take my hat off to her for that.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Even worse some idiot had bright mauve ( fucking purple who knows ) in the gym well kiddies I need psychotherapy!! ( Bastard leggings) YOU Look GAY!!
I'm just getting ready to go out...my ensemble today is my rather tight bright mauve leggings and red shoes๐Ÿ˜

I FEEL FUCKING EPIC ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Ooooooh it seems sheโ€™s offended ALL the sex workerโ€™s with last nights daft post going by the comments on the gramโ€ฆ..
Isn't she forgetting the 6 weeks that she stayed at the Playboy Mansion when Harvey was just a baby?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Winepig

VIP Member
Iโ€™m a step ahead of you thereโ€ฆโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜€
But why !

Why block someone !
Washing machine!

The children are revolting !
Does the fish have chips ?

Haunted Tupperware!

I am not drunk !
Or on the sniff !

Everybody is blocking me !
Even in the gym !
My hair is beautiful toniiii, I, Ight !
Atomic !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm so sorry I mssed your wonderful VIP artwork for me @pombear, I absolutely crashed with exhaustion when the new thread was announced. My back and neck were screaming in pain and I needed to take co-codomol to rest up properly. xx :sleep: xx
It's ok, I know you would get to see it when you was back on โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Sorry to hear how much pain you was in last night, sounds awful. I hope you're feeling alot better today and manage to take it easy. Pom hugs and get well soon ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Polish_20201206_234441633.jpg

• Heart

GoodOnYa

14 year old girl gets hit by a drugged up driver on New Years Day, killed, family are left devastated โ€ฆ Go on Media keep telling us what a wonderful mother of the year it is!
ENOUGH.
A 14 year old โ€˜ popped into her mums work to say hi, โ€˜ before being struck and killed by a drugged up driver.

Letโ€™s all laugh at the Pricey & her mental Elf, yep the SUN, MIRROR, MAIL .. STOP & TELL THE TRUTH. ITS A NATIONAL DISGRACE NO PRAISE WARRANTED

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Noggin

Chatty Member
The sun reports her as being in a "good head space"

Did she say that in the interview?

If she did, then absolutely no excuse for her not to attend court later in January and her bankruptcy hearing in February.

I'm convinced that she isn't traumatised, just biding her time for the outcome of Slapgate, January Court and Bankruptcy before selling her story on all of it, once she can set her narrative.

You can't be traumatised and be in a good head space. Just like you can't constantly tell the media to feck off and then flaunt yourself all over it.