Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogling

VIP Member
I'm sure Katie knows alot of SECRETS about other celebs
You know, the more I think about this, the more I’m convinced she’s fucked Piers and has footage. Remember when her and Pete were on a TV show ages ago, and she humiliated him talking about their sex life saying he liked it when she played dead, and other kinky shit they got up to…Pete looked horrified…and with Alex, she actively encouraged him to bring out Roxanne…and we all saw where that ended up! She’ll pull all the kinky tricks out of the book to snag men, but she uses it against them to humiliate them…I wouldn’t be AT ALL surprised if she hasn’t video footage of ‘fake rape’, shitting on them, pegging them, pretending to be someone else who’s controversial, or something similar that would kill a career, yet to her it’s just fucking funny! She LOVES that power over men that haven’t yet engaged their brain over their dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
KP is trending on Twitter, but not in a good way! 😂
She hasn’t even appeared yet, and OMG every tweet about her is scathing. It’s really time our media got on board with the Public and treat her with the disdain most now do. She is not wanted, has nothing to offer, and is still not contrite about her abhorrent behaviour, yet still they wheel her out to peddle her usual lies, probably unchallenged 🤦🏽‍♀️

Here’s some more screenshots from Twitter….

2ABDB77C-6054-4638-9004-3625EBEECBA9.jpeg

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
No vippy for me 😕🙁☹
I am sure our lovely little Corgi @Pom Bear will get round to you and Helena in a bit, she puts loads of effort into her piccies bless her heart ❤ and with bad eyes too (Pom won't mind me saying) I expect she's doing some more of her artwork for y'all right now 👍👍

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Anyone know when she last made a personal appearance? We know from @PTMe that she did many, including the Taunton ‘dump’ 💩, when she was with KB, but any since she hooked up with Creepy? Obvs clubs have been shut for yonks but these PAs would have always been a good earner for her. Does he not let her do them, or has this line of work dried up for her?
Who'd pay to have that thing turn up pissed falling all over the place, gobbing off and then shitting on the path nearby?

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
I think it’s really inappropriate for her to be talking about any of that stuff in front of her child especially one as vulnerable as Harvey. She knew it would come up, she can’t plead ignorance on that. Why would she expose him to that.

• Sad

Hollytoot317

Off topic I know but I think she was pretty awful really. Smeared one of the ex-boyfriends in the press because he called an ambulance for her after she threatened suicide, this was years before the fatal attempt. Made him out to be the abuser..... Threatening self-harm and extreme jealousy are features of DV. She had a pattern of abuse IMO just like Skanky does, it's just Flack's condition seemed to be more dramatic rather than manipulative.
Thing with CF was that she was clearly trying to mask her mental health and insecurities and she badly hurt a few ex’s with her behaviour. It wasn’t ‘threatened’ self harm or suicide, she did self harm and did attempt suicide (her mum confirmed that). Her last assault was awful, the picture from the scene, terrible. We’ll never know if she would have got proper help, took ownership of actions and properly made right with the ex’s etc as she took her life. I feel for her in that she clearly was very very trapped in her head. Also feel for one of her ex’s who took so much heat he had to leave the country. She should have stepped up to take the blame for that. But she didn’t have 5 kids, leaving them running ‘feral’ without a care in the world and she didn’t invite the press in to make money off of scandal/trauma.
We are all human, I think in CF case you could see the human behind the behaviour. I’m still failing to see the human in KP.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Whilst deleting files today on my IPad as it was full, I came across this attached screenshot from Sep 2019. I have no recollection of it, and I’m guessing it’s from my days bitching about Skanky on the old DSPY forum (I’d forgotten how long she’s annoyed me, it’s not just recently) 😁

Appears she was biting the hand that feeds back then, though nothing came of it as far as I know. Anyone remember this, quite aggressive from her then management, empty words though.

D2B0B90B-3F12-4AF9-A70B-6C22AC6CC0CE.jpeg

I‘ve got to the point she’s really doing my head in now, it’s New Year and she’s carrying on as normal, bloody makeup, makeup, makeup, oh and here’s Harvey. It’s just rinse, repeat, blah blah blah. She’s facing some serious shit in the upcoming weeks, but do we see her contrite, nope, just back to Woooooo Hooooooing.

Anyway court cases soon, let’s see how they go, surely her nonsense will be curbed by the consequences of these cases, I don’t think she’s going to yet again “get away” with it, really want restitution for those she’s harmed, and I think she will pay in some way. Not just financially, but the truth may finally be printed about who she really is. What’s left of her career can then fade away, cos that truth is ugly, it will bring her down.

It’s sickening how someone supposedly broke, flounces around, still spending profusely without a care in the world. I still believe she’s in for a big shock (bankruptcy etc) just annoying the time it’s taking to kick in. Also really believe even light duties on the community service will be too much for her, that gonna be comedy gold to hear about, time for that to begin soon surely ???

• Heart
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm back @Pom Bear - and lovely to see you are too! I'm much better now after getting some kip; I actually woke up in the same position I'd settled down in. When I woke up I took my daily tablets and tried to watch Corrie, only to find it was 7.30am, and not evening! (so my meds were not even due, lol) It was very confusing as I didn't even know what day it was! xx
Thank you and I'm so happy to hear your so much better after been in a lot of pain yesterday ❤💖💕🤗🥰😘 xx.
It's a horrible feeling when you wake up and you don't know what time or day it is, I've had that in the past after an afternoon nap. Pom hugs 🤗💕🥰😘 xx.

Who's this on the reject bin? 🤔

Resizer_16411521590400.jpg

It's Katie Price! 😀

Resizer_16411521373000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

oogling

VIP Member
Harvey is already frantically rocking in the preview…THIS FUCKING WOMAN BOILS MY PISS! She is a DISGRACE! Selfish SELFISH BITCH

• Angry
  • Sad

thetrooth

Chatty Member
So what does this mean then? I'm really confused. Will someone (Cole) be charged or not?
The police have sent all of their evidence to the cps to review and then the cps will decide whether he will be charged or not. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 32

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Susanna has just announced Skank is going to be bringing H onto the show later, of course she is 🤦🏽‍♀️ This is just going to be one big PR piece “I’m reformed me, BS”, this gonna be sickening. Yet again using the poor lad for her own ends. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh Pom, you are brilliant. I do wonder if they would look better if their heads swapped bodies tho! We have all seen crawls saggy moobs! 😂
I tried but to squimish to see Katie topless 😄😄😄😄 So I've gave Cole a sport bra top and more flattering underpants...looooool 🤭😄😄😄😄🥰🤗💕😘 xx

Resizer_16412335550740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Haven't been on this thread for a while and only just caught up on her last two YT videos. So sorry if this has already been mentioned, but she's so horrible to jett when he's putting the Christmas tree up, she seems to have such an attitude with him, it's really uncomfortable to watch . She's never been like that with junior or Harvey. And god she looks so rough in that video too... her arms seem to be really bulky now, she used to be so slender back in the day but even her forearms look bulky and masculine almost.her body shape has completely altered in recent years. Her skin looks awful and her hair is greasy, iv never seen such a state. She used to be quite vain, do you think she actually thinks she looks good??!!!!

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
No one really gives a shit KP whether you get married or not but whatever it won’t be a happy marriage, far from it. In fact it may well be your downfall, 2 narcissists together.
You truly deserve each other 🤡🤡
Yup, you're spot on.... nobody gives a shit. I'm guessing the guest list is shrinking. No kids allowed near him. Only poor Harvey, who has no choice 😢 None of her family because they can't stand him 🤔 No 'celebrities' or friends because they haven't got any. Actually I'm really interested to see how this plays out. How will they spin it & cover up the cracks?? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I'm not sure but if that's the truth and if she ran away and left her kids in a volatile situation then she's a bigger shit than I thought she was! Also if it's true that Michelle was in labour just goes to show how jealous she was and off her trolley at the time!
Yeah. Like any Real Mother would run away into the night screeching about her broken jaw etc leaving two little kids behind with that fiend rampaging about :mad:
It demonstrates nicely exactly where her priorities lie though - absolutely and entirely on ME

• Sad