Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I need to run back to page 34 to catch up 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ but I just had to say I'M ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTED THAT GMB GAVE HER FUCKING AIR TIME THIS MORNING 😡😡😡😡 I never watch it because it's crap & they're all awful presenters. But wow, just wow. I do hope they get many, many complaints 😡😡 TOTAL CUNTS 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh my god I didn’t know there was a Katie Price thread here, she’s insane. I was interviewed as her nanny and it was so awful and eye opening inside her home I had to inform the kids dad and SS etc. She has a lot going on she hides behind the fillers on Instagram. Doesn’t give a hoot about her kids safety
Please tell us more, how long ago did you report her? We're waiting for some hot......:coffee::)

• Heart
  • Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
Oh my god I didn’t know there was a Katie Price thread here, she’s insane. I was interviewed as her nanny and it was so awful and eye opening inside her home I had to inform the kids dad and SS etc. She has a lot going on she hides behind the fillers on Instagram. Doesn’t give a hoot about her kids safety
*pours tea, pulls up a chair* do tell us more dear

• Haha
I really hate cancel culture, but my god, i'd sell my right tit to get her blasted into space on one of Elon Musk's rockets! I'd sell the left one to get the sycophantic media to go with her.

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I think for the past year and a bit he's been like a kid in a sweet shop, the look on his wee face when they went to the Maldives was priceless. He obviously has delusions of grandeur but they are totally misplaced, KP will grind down everyone in her path. Poor guy is the next victim. I have no empathy for him whatsoever and hope his ex gf spills the tea as you guys say. Well I'm new on here x
I’ve known a Carl. He is canny, he knows how to play up to the cameras. He’s that type who will give you a death stare of disapproval which sends a shiver through you. He is the type who talks quietly through gritted teeth to tell you off for something he doesn’t like. He will be constantly on at her, jibes and put downs about the kids, her friends, her exes, her family. He is not her victim.

She is awful, really awful and she’s a different type of manipulator but you can tell he has a dark side

• Wow
Reactions: 38

DC16

VIP Member
Another alleged thing that happened was Kirsty giving Katie a sleeping pill in a drink after she begged her to get her some drugs. Katie told the police about that and Kirsty may be charged for drugging her. Katie is allegedly 100% behind that prosecution.
I bet she is 🤬 Katie is not on this planet, begging for drugs, yet states she is NOT an addict or has a problem 🙄

@Binfest what's your take on her rants against the media and paps, all another big deflection to make any true stories about to come out, look like they are lies?

• Sad

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Who's your favourite and least favouritr of Katie's many exes? Fave gotta be Kris Boyson for me, seems like a nice enough guy despite being a bit of a fame chaser and questionable taste in women.

Least favourite - the first bf she mentions in autobiography doesn't sound too nice. I'm not a big fan of Dane Bowers either although I liked some of his songs.
Favourite: Leandro because he came out and said she is bonkers (or something to that effect). And especially since he didn’t speak English!🤣🤣

Least favourite: Creepy Crawly, so young and yet so vile!

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
That’s correct. It was me who noticed that. He was rocking at the start and also when his Mother was making a big thing of ‘reasons why the drink driving happened’ and that she couldn’t disclose why yet. He then settled quite well and was answering her questions parrot fashion as he does (well pre practiced with her no doubt). When she started talking about Cole he started rocking again. I assume this is a sign of him being nervous or anxious. Poor lad hadn’t a clue what was going on, she had to tell him to look at the camera rather than the sound boom. Exploitation of a vulnerable adult on morning TV.
That the bit that bothers me most. Katie can do what she wants, she can go on every show on tele for all I care. Harvey is a vulnerable person without the capacity to consent to be part of his mothers shit show. He’s rolled out on social media and tv like a performing dog to garner sympathy and shows like GMB are colluding and facilitating it. It’s abuse and I can’t understand why it’s being ignored.

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I’m more of an observer than a regular poster. I’ve been here in the background. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and NY too ☺

Hello 👋🏻 I’m sure she will probably try to find a way out of it all as she always does but the fact that SS have banned Mr Price from being around the kids speaks volumes.
It’s just the sheer blatant lying about it all, like on the YouTube with Bunny and Jett saying their dads don’t have them all the time, blah blah blah. I presume AFP is the designated person that has to be with her when she sees them? Or her alluding that it wasn’t Mr Carol Price who hit her, when she damn well knows it was. She deserves everything to be taken from her, putting him before her kids yet again. Yet when Covid started, she tried to make out her kids come first. 🤥🤥🤥

Why have there not been some restrictions put in as regards Harvey being around him, seeing it’s been alleged he has been abusive towards him as well?
Yes I’d like to know this too, when there’s clear evidence on film of how she treats and uses Harvey 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

thetrooth

Chatty Member
It’s just the sheer blatant lying about it all, like on the YouTube with Bunny and Jett saying their dads don’t have them all the time, blah blah blah. I presume AFP is the designated person that has to be with her when she sees them? Or her alluding that it wasn’t Mr Carol Price who hit her, when she damn well knows it was. She deserves everything to be taken from her, putting him before her kids yet again. Yet when Covid started, she tried to make out her kids come first. 🤥🤥🤥

Yes I’d like to know this too, when there’s clear evidence on film of how she treats and uses Harvey 😔
I pray they charge him. But justice never seems to be served to them. I assume if they charge him he can be named in the media. Then it will show everyone yet another lie they have told.

I feel very strongly that Kieran should let the children give evidence if asked; the Courts will be extremely sensitive to their ages and would make it a stress free process, the children would see that bad actions have consequences so they don't need to worry about it happening again unpunished and it would make B & J feel valued if they see adults protecting them. I believe it could scar them for life if what they witnessed goes untried because it could make them feel worthless. Kieran's a good dad and wants to protect his children but preventing them from testifying isn't the way in my opinion.
100% agree. I doubt they would even have to attend the court room and could probably do it by a video link in a more child friendly setting. It’s a no brainier really if it means Cole is convicted.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh I know, I'll have to read all the Skanky ones for you if she ever does end up in court and do an abridged version I think, some of the long ones on other threads make my eyes water and I have to zoom past I must admit, blimey 0'Reilly 🤣🤣 I know you'd never miss anyone, bless your lovely heart, this thread wouldn't be the same without you and Sid's bloody teef, honestly, you do make us smile Missus. Lots of love to you too, more fun in skankyland tomorrow 🤣👽🤗❤😘💞🐾🐕 xxx
That's lovely of you my friend 🤗🥰❤💕💖💓👽🐾😘 xx.
Yes Meghan thread got like that with the long posts esp on the court cases a year or so back. So I know what you mean on zooming past lol 😄😄🤗🥰😐🐾❤💕😘 xx.
Thank you so much. I love making the pics and esp how much joy they give people on here, I also class it as abit of a hobby..Thank you and see you tomorrow my friend love from Pom 🥰🤗❤👽🐾💕😘 xx

Resizer_16355523057240.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

hugothebear

VIP Member
Happy New Year fellow tattlers x So here we are again finally got caught up! Seems she is on the edge at the moment with her incoherant rants. Good! Hope she cant sleep at night knowing the tide is turning and about bloody time. She deserves everything she has got coming to her. Roll on the non payment of fines and bankruptcy court cases lets see how that pans out.

Loved the twat of the year she won with alex Belfield (apologies if I have spelt his name wrong) love love love his youtube but one little niggle why does he keep saying Harvey is a person of colour. Why does this matter xxx

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Carl is like Stephen bear. Both have some attractive features but you can tell from their eyes and tone of their voices they are truly horrible inside and out

Kp talks and looks like an android who fell off the production line and malfunctioned

• Haha