Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thetrooth

Chatty Member
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Oh my god I didn’t know there was a Katie Price thread here, she’s insane. I was interviewed as her nanny and it was so awful and eye opening inside her home I had to inform the kids dad and SS etc. She has a lot going on she hides behind the fillers on Instagram. Doesn’t give a hoot about her kids safety

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

karma4klattie

VIP Member
ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case.

Also allegedly, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. How the hell will she get out of that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I feel very strongly that Kieran should let the children give evidence if asked; the Courts will be extremely sensitive to their ages and would make it a stress free process, the children would see that bad actions have consequences so they don't need to worry about it happening again unpunished and it would make B & J feel valued if they see adults protecting them. I believe it could scar them for life if what they witnessed goes untried because it could make them feel worthless. Kieran's a good dad and wants to protect his children but preventing them from testifying isn't the way in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Griggsy39

How on earth could Susannah,a seemingly intelligent women,sit there and ask her,whilst giggling like a teenager,about marriage and babies,knowing full well about Cole and slap gate and the fact he isn’t allowed anywhere near her other children,non of whom she has full custody of?? I’m disgusted,it is an insult to women everywhere suffering DV. Will never watch GMB again.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
God it's only 5 30!!!
Hate winter
Your posts are REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING
About 10% of their content are KP related. The other 90% are just littered with irrelevancies about your general (very irritating) observations on life and/or about some pathetic feud or whatever going on in your sphere. Not to mention the repeated !!!! which makes them virtually unreadable.

I make no apology for calling this particular poster out as well as all of the above, homophobia is really fucking unacceptable.

Rant over!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Another alleged thing that happened was Kirsty giving Katie a sleeping pill in a drink after she begged her to get her some drugs. Katie told the police about that and Kirsty may be charged for drugging her. Katie is allegedly 100% behind that prosecution.

• Wow
  • Angry

NotTheDoctor

Who's your favourite and least favouritr of Katie's many exes? Fave gotta be Kris Boyson for me, seems like a nice enough guy despite being a bit of a fame chaser and questionable taste in women.

Least favourite - the first bf she mentions in autobiography doesn't sound too nice. I'm not a big fan of Dane Bowers either although I liked some of his songs.
No offence to you but the whole Kris seems a nice guy stuff irks me. He basically lied to the police for her, keeping her out of jail and on the roads. To me, it just makes him as scummy as her. When she does eventually maim or kill someone on the roads, it should be on his conscience too.

• Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Who's your favourite and least favouritr of Katie's many exes? Fave gotta be Kris Boyson for me, seems like a nice enough guy despite being a bit of a fame chaser and questionable taste in women.

Least favourite - the first bf she mentions in autobiography doesn't sound too nice. I'm not a big fan of Dane Bowers either although I liked some of his songs.
Not necessarily my favourite, but I always felt sorry for Alex, she just totally humiliated & took the piss out of him constantly. Ok he was a bit thick, but he never seemed to be nasty.

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
Who'd pay to have that thing turn up pissed falling all over the place, gobbing off and then shitting on the path nearby?
Her representative Ben from All Star Entertainment had a load lined up after the last lockdown but Carl wouldn't allow it. He's said he didn't care how easy the money was or how much she got paid.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You're welcome my friend, I'm pleased you are feeling better now bless you. I always know you don't like to miss anything and catch up properly, read every post like me, I sometimes miss stuff when it's moving in 5th gear 🤣🤣 oh now the thread Corgi has got Turkey teef too! 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 Xx

For those on about slapgate, someone said it was the police called the ambulance, others said the ambulance fetched the police. Then one person said Kirsty recorded everything Skanky said immediately afterwards in the hospital, but something about they've fallen out because Kirsty can't put up with her anymore if she stays with Carwash after that night. Or something along them lines anyway 👍
Thank you so much 🥰💖🤗👽❤😘💓😀 xx
I admit I only miss the very serious posts now like court cases as I don't know much on that and more for the lighter posts..but yep I used to read all posts as much as possible, but health has to come first 🥰💖🤗❤😘👽🐾 xx.
I see ouroboros said it was a joke..I didn't find it funny to be honest, would have saved us the hassle of looking back and trying to help out. Would have been nice as well to have had a reaction that my vippy I made was seen and appreciated.
Never mind 😐 I won't say no more on that matter.

Loool yes little Sid's turkey teef are catching 😀💖🥰🤗❤👽🐾😘 xx
Love and Pom hugs to you 🥰🤗👽🐾💖😘 xx.

Happy New year, could you elaborate a bit on that ? If social services won't let the children around her, then how come she has been with them? It's a bit confusing.
If social services say you can't have access what do they do if someone like Skankatron2022 breaks that, do they do further court orders or what exactly? Maybe a legal bod could say on that last one if they're about?

Aww!, I feel like I've received a medal from the Queen. Thank you so much Pom, I will treasure it 🤗 😄
You're welcome ❤💕🥰🤗💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16273204672160.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Could this prosecution against Kirsty be to stop her telling her story.
It could well be tbh. Kirsty took her and the kids in on the night of slapgate and helped her out even when she was being psychotic trying to throw herself down Kirsty’s stairs. Kirsty was a good friend to her. But now they have parted ways she must be terrified because Kirsty must know so so much.

• Heart
  • Wow

thetrooth

Chatty Member
And Kirsty is no longer her agent? Has a reason been given for that?
ALLEGEDLY (new fav word) Kirsty’s husband who also runs her business sent Katie a letter saying they would not be representing her anymore after her behaviour on the night of slapgate.

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello from Pom 🥰
Time to catch up 😀 I leave this this old pic here for now 😄 x.
Ps..I have no idea why Joan Collins is this photo 🤔😀 x

Resizer_16411746229740.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45