katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO #100,

Well done to @BiffasBeemer for title.

The actual winning title was only ahead by one vote but I was
uncomfortable with the title so I went for the next best which
IMO was a more snappier title.

100 Threads on this woman, we love to dislike her dislike her!

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...kon-bullsh-t-and-cottage-cheese.25779/page-50

Carry on people and welcome to the newbies to the Katie Price Threads.
Oh, a shame my thread title didn’t win the “ centenary special “ as had the most votes? Never mind. She is still cupid stunt though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No offence to you but the whole Kris seems a nice guy stuff irks me. He basically lied to the police for her, keeping her out of jail and on the roads. To me, it just makes him as scummy as her. When she does eventually maim or kill someone on the roads, it should be on his conscience too.
I could never forgive the man bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy New Year fellow tattlers x So here we are again finally got caught up! Seems she is on the edge at the moment with her incoherant rants. Good! Hope she cant sleep at night knowing the tide is turning and about bloody time. She deserves everything she has got coming to her. Roll on the non payment of fines and bankruptcy court cases lets see how that pans out.

Loved the twit of the year she won with alex Belfield (apologies if I have spelt his name wrong) love love love his youtube but one little niggle why does he keep saying Harvey is a person of colour. Why does this matter xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Deep…….
He's not 'doing' anybody with his little button :m and two silver skin onions. Oh, is that not what he meant?? 🤣 As for her exes, I still feel for Scott, the lad she was with when she went in the jungle. Left at home looking after H, private fella, she does no more than gives Andre a BJ in the hotel afterwards on the promise of more and goes home to ditch Scott. bleep! 🤬

Happy New Year fellow tattlers x So here we are again finally got caught up! Seems she is on the edge at the moment with her incoherant rants. Good! Hope she cant sleep at night knowing the tide is turning and about bloody time. She deserves everything she has got coming to her. Roll on the non payment of fines and bankruptcy court cases lets see how that pans out.

Loved the twit of the year she won with alex Belfield (apologies if I have spelt his name wrong) love love love his youtube but one little niggle why does he keep saying Harvey is a person of colour. Why does this matter xxx
I think he does it to point out subtly without saying so that if someone else used and abused a person of colour in the way she does, there would be uproar and they'd be locked up. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think he does it to point out subtly without saying so that if someone else used and abused a person of colour in the way she does, there would be uproar and they'd be locked up. 👍
[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that, he could well be doing just that. Always feel so sorry for Harvey having that thing as a supposed mother.

Reactions: 29
I can’t deny it - I’m a fan of his penis
I also feel sorry for Alex so I’d go with him as my favourite.
Also - favourite thread title so far
Alex was most certainly on the rebound I think anyone with a pulse would have done, poor fella actually thought she cared about him.

Reactions: 26

I think he’s just trying to highlight how Katie plays the sympathy card with him being disabled and of colour therefore two “disadvantages” some may argue

Reactions: 27

Totally agree with what you said about him having to mention Harvey's colour...absolutely no need for it at all

Reactions: 12
Who's your favourite and least favouritr of Katie's many exes? Fave gotta be Kris Boyson for me, seems like a nice enough guy despite being a bit of a fame chaser and questionable taste in women.

Least favourite - the first bf she mentions in autobiography doesn't sound too nice. I'm not a big fan of Dane Bowers either although I liked some of his songs.
To look at - Leo

The Worse - The KNOB she's with now

Penises
Best - Keiran 🍆 🤭🤭

Worse - Dane 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With Kris you're just spoiled for choice.

1641148181370.png

Lest we forget.....

1641148488911.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

In what context does he say it? I can’t be arsed to listen to it myself! 🤣

Reactions: 5
New thread 🥰🧵x.

@SewerGrapes..just caught up and saw your comment on your birthday for February 1st and for a VIP badge...I will be on here on your birthday so I certainly make you something special, let me know on the day or day before and I make you a Pom card 🥰💖🤗❤😘 xx

Well done on getting your VIP 💖💖💓🎉🤗❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16411485979630.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who's your favourite and least favouritr of Katie's many exes? Fave gotta be Kris Boyson for me, seems like a nice enough guy despite being a bit of a fame chaser and questionable taste in women.

Least favourite - the first bf she mentions in autobiography doesn't sound too nice. I'm not a big fan of Dane Bowers either although I liked some of his songs.
Favourite Peter Andre.
Controversial I know, and not guilt free in his treatment of our heroine.
I picked him because his torture has lasted the longest.He has endured many years of ridicule because(but not exclusively) of his association with her.
He can’t draw a line under the sad sorry mess because he has children with her who love her.
He has had to endure being called out by her for making money from their divorce, when all he did was take half of they earned when they were together.
Her super fans often accuse him of latching onto her for fame, when the reality was that he was ok for money because of investments his father had made.Both of them profited by their association.
His behaviour during the tv series they did was often objectionable, but hers was off the scale nasty.
I feel he learned( or tried to learn,or tried to appear to learn) to be a better person.
Oh, and at one point I believe he had genuine feelings for her.
But most of all Mysterious Girl is a belting holiday tune, and it would annoy Ms Price that even one person likes Peter Andre above her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.