katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply cannot understand why she is not being savaged by the media. It does not make sense

Reactions: 28
Skanky has reached a new low even for her, isn’t it funny how the hatred of her is just continuing to grow, even outside of tattle, she needs to wake up & see she is just a figure of ridicule, not as she seems to think,this big celeb that everybody is in awe of.

Reactions: 27
How on earth could Susannah,a seemingly intelligent women,sit there and ask her,whilst giggling like a teenager,about marriage and babies,knowing full well about Cole and slap gate and the fact he isn’t allowed anywhere near her other children,non of whom she has full custody of?? I’m disgusted,it is an insult to women everywhere suffering DV. Will never watch GMB again.
That's how much integrity most reporters and presenters seem to have, they just repeat the script they're given with no investigation at all . I haven't watched morning TV for many years after realising what a circus of self-promotion of books, TV programmes, music etc it is for the 'celebs' on it. It just really grates on me but the constant pandering to an abuser like KP really takes the biscuit!

Reactions: 34
50% off the Harvey and me book now 😂
Meanwhile Mr Carol Price is showing off his 'fresh' new trainers :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If you type Katie Price into google and just add a random word at the end of her name, I guarantee an article or image will come up! It’s bizarre!! I typed Katie Price followed by: bin, cheese, spine, carpet, french, Donald Trump, potato, guitar... it’s like she’s hijacked the entire tinterweb!🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Refuse to watch it on tv. Found a clip I imagine is exactly the same. No sound but you can add subtitles that describe a foghorn on a ship at sea.
1641296010296.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you type Katie Price into google and just add a random word at the end of her name, I guarantee an article or image will come up! It’s bizarre!! I typed Katie Price followed by: bin, cheese, spine, carpet, french, Donald Trump, potato, guitar... it’s like she’s hijacked the entire tinterweb!🤣
Off topic but you are really making me want a sausage roll and this is the first day of my diet 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The sun reports her as being in a "good head space"

Did she say that in the interview?

If she did, then absolutely no excuse for her not to attend court later in January and her bankruptcy hearing in February.

I'm convinced that she isn't traumatised, just biding her time for the outcome of Slapgate, January Court and Bankruptcy before selling her story on all of it, once she can set her narrative.

You can't be traumatised and be in a good head space. Just like you can't constantly tell the media to feck off and then flaunt yourself all over it.

Reactions: 40
I didn't know she was on telly as I don't consume any news apart from here, which is gossip. The only way morons like her will ever disappear is if there is no demand from anyone to see her anywhere.
Get rid of your tv or certainly bbc, itv, don't watch anything with them on because you're creating a demand with clicks or views, delete your daily mail app. If you can't see them, you can't comment on them.
I don't have social media's as I really don't want to see these losers but if you must have them, don't follow as that will create demand.
If you enjoy reading /watching then etc then cool but for those who want her gone, the only way is to do the above. As we can see, the worse she gets, the more publicity she gets. The only thing to end it is if the media no longer make money from her which means joe public cancelling her.
Oh well that’s alright then. Wasn’t her who poured alcohol down her throat and put drug’s up her nose. Silly me! Someone else’s fault!
There is not One trauma that would make me do that. bleeping fuming. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
The bleeping Judge should have judged it fairly and sentenced it to a period of custody.

Reactions: 28
Katie Price #101 Poor Meeeeeeee, Skanky will do anything for a Fee!

Reactions: 18
Katie Price #101 My popularity’s taken a dive, quick, better wheel out Harvey, live!

Reactions: 30
Also somebody said that when Crawlspace nane was mentioned Harvey started rocking.🙁Poor lad is terrified of him.😡
That’s correct. It was me who noticed that. He was rocking at the start and also when his Mother was making a big thing of ‘reasons why the drink driving happened’ and that she couldn’t disclose why yet. He then settled quite well and was answering her questions parrot fashion as he does (well pre practiced with her no doubt). When she started talking about Cole he started rocking again. I assume this is a sign of him being nervous or anxious. Poor lad hadn’t a clue what was going on, she had to tell him to look at the camera rather than the sound boom. Exploitation of a vulnerable adult on morning TV.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
How on earth could Susannah,a seemingly intelligent women,sit there and ask her,whilst giggling like a teenager,about marriage and babies,knowing full well about Cole and slap gate and the fact he isn’t allowed anywhere near her other children,non of whom she has full custody of?? I’m disgusted,it is an insult to women everywhere suffering DV. Will never watch GMB again.
Legitimising domestic abuse and violence.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
That’s correct. It was me who noticed that. He was rocking at the start and also when his Mother was making a big thing of ‘reasons why the drink driving happened’ and that she couldn’t disclose why yet. He then settled quite well and was answering her questions parrot fashion as he does (well pre practiced with her no doubt). When she started talking about Cole he started rocking again. I assume this is a sign of him being nervous or anxious. Poor lad hadn’t a clue what was going on, she had to tell him to look at the camera rather than the sound boom. Exploitation of a vulnerable adult on morning TV.
That the bit that bothers me most. Katie can do what she wants, she can go on every show on tele for all I care. Harvey is a vulnerable person without the capacity to consent to be part of his mothers tit show. He’s rolled out on social media and tv like a performing dog to garner sympathy and shows like GMB are colluding and facilitating it. It’s abuse and I can’t understand why it’s being ignored.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.