katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #101 The New Me, Clean, Sober and Brain Free. Extensions Guaranteed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What number wedding is the pic on the mantle piece. How odd to have that on display.
Yes but it doesn't matter who the bloke is "Beycoirse iss a fantarstik foter of ME!"

Besides she could just cut out the man's face and add the next one in there instead (thats what my late MIL did to every single photo featuring her ex-husband when he debunked, replacing him with faces cut from magazines. My OH grew to believe his father was Errol Flynn or a young Brad Pitt LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When GMB film Katie Prices autistic son Harvey rocking from stress and puts him on national TV.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The Mirror comments are on🔥

Editors picks :

Absolutely disgraceful.

If this was your average Tom Rick or Harry they’d have been looking at time in jail for this…. Rightfully so!

This isn’t KPs first offence and still walks free with a slap on the wrist.

What on Earth is going on? Can someone please explain!

The judiciary system in this country is an absolute joke…. Look at the recent sentences for the child killers that should never see daylight again.

Editor Picks:

Why are we still giving a platform to this woman instead of leaving her out of the spotlight so she can get the help she obviously needs. #CancelKatiePrice

• Wow
Reactions: 29
What number wedding is the pic on the mantle piece. How odd to have that on display.
Apparently the wedding to Kieran, I'm sure Mr Carol Price is thrilled. I bet as soon as filming was over, it was straight in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When GMB film Katie Prices autistic son Harvey rocking from stress and puts him on national TV.
Ah yes and then they'll be banging-on about disability Rights and other Isshoos which they personally have stomped all over today then wiped their feet on! Two-faced hypocrites :(

Poor H - he deserves so much better than being wheeled out as her Get-out-of-Jail-Free Card or to just be there to be used by her to rake in a few quid :( I dislike her so much (bet you never guessed that! ;) LOL)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Woohoo! 🙌 Believe I’ve got the next thread #101 title with 21+! 😃 Can someone please check then create it and lock this one? 🔒
KP#101 New Year chimes, Skanky must pay court fines!
@Pom Bear and Krusties, It’s me birthday in a couple of days 😂 I’ll soon be in same age decade as KP 😆 Not getting younger but the show must go on!

Next thread suggestion for 2022:
KP#101 New Year chimes, Skanky must pay court fines!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.