katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it would be! Exciting viewing for her braindead "fans" like bunnyboiler and MoRon
Ron seems to have jumped ship Rita. One of his last comments in the Fail was that he used to be a fan but not anymore, and she should be in prison.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
GMB is Nothing to do with the BBC - GMB is funded by advertising so boycott those companies that advertise on there
I think it’s because it’s implied that she will get another Harvey and me documentary which is on the bbc.

Reactions: 17
Didn't watch it!
Don't need to watch it to know what 'it' is going to say.
Marriage, baby, AFP dying and Harv's difficult but cute.
Rinse & Repeat.
Nothing new to offer and can't speak about what caused her to do it 'Cos it's traumatic and affects her MH!
Is that the gist of it?I

It's like an old washing machine stuck on the rinse cycle, over and over and over again.

No need peeps to get upset, 'it' is old news and 'it's time is almost up. You know it, I know it. Most people out in the big wide world know it, only 'it' doesn't realise yet otherwise there would be some change, some contrition, some small recognition of what 'it's done and some acceptance of responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am absolutely bleeping LIVID that she was on TV this morning. It was a disgraceful interview. "Not a big drinker?!"
How do I put in a complaint to GMB. I've looked at their website and it's not clear.
It’s shocking! Makes my blood boil it’s like these media outlets are normalising her behaviour by giving her a platform😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I just watched a 20 second odd clip and all I heard was me me me.
‘yea I’m ashamed and everything but I was traumatised’🤣😂 she honestly doesn’t feel bad about what she did one tiny little bit.

*Also why when she is talking does she widen her eyes constantly - reminds me of driving late at night tired and doing that to wake myself up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha I love the comment in the Mirror article: #cancelkatieprice. Those who Twatter need to get that treading.

Reactions: 23
Thank you I will do that, will it also take me to other articles which have been archived? Or do I need to click on each article as it appears like yours? I’m a bit of techno dummy 😂
Each link will take you to an individual story. Hope this is helping. Took me a bit to figure it out.

Reactions: 9
Bullshitting witch belongs in a ditch. 2022 is Pricey’s year, due to 22 being it’s lucky number 🤣 what utter bollocks. As for babies and marriage, yeah right. When is Coal due? As your well past your Best Buy and Sell By date.

Reactions: 14
I really hate cancel culture, but my god, i'd sell my right tit to get her blasted into space on one of Elon Musk's rockets! I'd sell the left one to get the sycophantic media to go with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.