katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harvey is getting restless.

She's such a tit mum. Bitching about how annoying Harvey has been over Christmas. Try looking after him for once you lazy cow.
What she's actually saying that in front of him, sorry but she doesn't know exactly what he can process, talking about him negatively in front of him is the pits😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I can't believe they didn't mention the fact that if she was so traumatised, why did she jet off to Vegas for a holiday? She sure got over the trauma quickly, cos she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Was she traumatised the other times she got behind the wheel of a car drunk ?! I highly bloody doubt it.

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT 🙄

Edited: added the word drunk
Wtf is she traumatised about?

I feel a John Lennon incident will happen if the Media keep supporting her.

Is Mark Chapman still locked up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I can't believe they didn't mention the fact that is she was so traumatised, why did she jet off to Vegas for a holiday? She sure got over the trauma quickly, cos she seemed to be enjoying herself.
Oh except for the FACT wanky declined the intention to become Mr Price then destroyed the idea on his Insta rants :) He really doesn't even like her does he??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was really surprised at how Ried and Bacon let her off the hook immediately Price says it’s still painful and traumatic and now isn’t the time to talk about it which of course Stevie Wonder knows is bullshit they both smile and say ok so how’s Harvey doing or some bollocks .

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So why then go on a TALK SHOW to be interviewed?
What was interesting in the gmb interview was how price launched into " its as if nothing has happened mode" at the start and then once she was brought down to earth to be told she was lucky NOT to be in jail..she looked rattled and uncomfy..you could see her trying to take over everything
and if gmb what to save any of there dignity NOT allow her back on to " talk about it later" the public have had enough now

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So didn't actually confirm she had given up drinking (even for Dry January, as blamed that on the media) Just that she was going to be healthy, focus on herself (no change there then) and keep seeing her therapist (another expense for the bankruptcy)

I'm very pleased she said she was in a 'very good headspace now' at the end of the interview. That's great Katie, you can concentrate on sorting out your replies for your bankruptcy hearing, not long to go.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Woohoo! 🙌 Believe I’ve got the next thread #101 title with 21+! 😃 Can someone please check then create it and lock this one? 🔒
KP#101 New Year chimes, Skanky must pay court fines!
Your need a bit more of a push to beat mine at 24, but congratulations if you win!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The sun reports her as being in a "good head space"

Did she say that in the interview?

If she did, then absolutely no excuse for her not to attend court later in January and her bankruptcy hearing in February.

I'm convinced that she isn't traumatised, just biding her time for the outcome of Slapgate, January Court and Bankruptcy before selling her story on all of it, once she can set her narrative.

You can't be traumatised and be in a good head space. Just like you can't constantly tell the media to feck off and then flaunt yourself all over it.
She said she's good at hiding things - yeah, the TRUTH!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I need to run back to page 34 to catch up 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ but I just had to say I'M ABSOLUTELY bleeping DISGUSTED THAT GMB GAVE HER bleeping AIR TIME THIS MORNING 😡😡😡😡 I never watch it because it's crap & they're all awful presenters. But wow, just wow. I do hope they get many, many complaints 😡😡 TOTAL CUNTS 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.