katie Price #100 - 2022 will be Skankys year, flogging loads of tat to buy more 'Gear'..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they didn't mention the fact that if she was so traumatised, why did she jet off to Vegas for a holiday? She sure got over the trauma quickly, cos she seemed to be enjoying herself.
Other than the pathetically weak initial question, asking her about the car crash, which she dismissed with her “MH“ bs, with no follow up from Susanna, it was a complete PR piece for The Skank. It’s as if none of her recent behaviour ever happened. Even for GMB this was an appalling sycophantic interview. This was a woman who could have killed someone, and you glossed over it and laughed it away. Disgusting.

One good thing though, the response is dragging Pwice more than ever, she is hated. GMB’s own tweet with video currently has 961 comments, I’ve only scrolled through the first 100 or so, but everyone of them is either criticising GMB for inviting her on, or lambasting her for having the front to go on and talk shite. It’s not Insta, with her deluded fans, this is the public and they want rid of her.

Read the effing room GMB, your own feed tells you this cosy treatment of her is unacceptable, today you condoned drink/driving, seriously having her on is a big f*ck up, we don’t want lame excuses, we want her ignored.

So on we go, still think the court cases can bring her down, but who knows anymore, she is definitely protected by the media, for whatever reason, still believe something has to stick, but for now she must be pissing herself at how easy she can ignore the rules the rest of us live by.

F*ck she’s annoying. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Oh except for the FACT wanky declined the intention to become Mr Price then destroyed the idea on his Insta rants :) He really doesn't even like her does he??
If he marries her he will forever be known as Mr. Price. Even if she changes her name to Woods, it won’t make any difference.
He is just her driver, and gofer. Plus woman beater. No one special and never will be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've just had a look at thread titles and had
"#101 She starts the year on GMB, we’ve 12 months coming of ME MEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE" as the winner.

Can someone else double check please and I'll start a new thread as I don't want anyone upset about who has won the title x

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You could tell price was lying on that tv interview...her eyes were all over the place,couldn't look directly at the camera...plus her mouth was moving lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And mine on 26, however the most votes don’t necessarily mean a thread title victory
It’s happened to me 3 or 4 times that I’ve had the most votes & been totally ignored when some random just starts a new thread without looking properly 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s happened to me 3 or 4 times that I’ve had the most votes & been totally ignored when some random just starts a new thread without looking properly 🙄
That's why I want someone to double check it for me.
It's difficult as there's so many posts and sometimes people don't put their suggestions in bold xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she’s going to try to throw Kirsty, Kieran and Paige under the bus 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
It's difficult as there's so many posts and sometimes people don't put their suggestions in bold xx
How many votes? #945 on 30+ votes. However whoever wins good on them. It’s not about the thread title it’s about our combined dislike and distain for Skanky and Wanky

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If they are getting married it might just be in time for Cole's domestic abuse charges and her bankruptcy charges, the 2 of them trying to duck out
of testifying against each other?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’d love to get the 101 thread title! My fave tv show was Room 101 😆 oh and it’s me birthday very soon! 🕰 🎉

• Heart
Definitely a good idea to double check .

Took me a while how to work out how to put them in bold , I wasn’t referring to you by the way ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How many votes? #945 on 30+ votes. However whoever wins good on them. It’s not about the thread title it’s about our combined dislike and distain for Skanky and Wanky
I missed yours 1st time sorry.
Went back to check and it looks like you've won with

KatiePrice #101 - #CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a bullshitting clown.

Congratulations! Will go and start a new thread now x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I missed yours 1st time sorry.
Went back to check and it looks like you've won with

KatiePrice #101 - #CancelKatiePrice. Drink driving upside down, Price is a bullshitting clown.

Congratulations! Will go and start a new thread now x
Perfect and apt! 👍 I didn’t see it either! 🥂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.