Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It's been mentioned that he calls her Dolly & also posted a clip of Sid & referenced MMA. The obvious is a sick dig at Alex. BUT what if it's a secret code because he's working with Alex to bring her down? He is in fact an undercover agent working for the courts, tax office & Alex 🤔. Yup, that would explain a lot. Yay me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ecosse

VIP Member
Wasn't there some kind of "incident" that kicked off at Thorpe Park Fright Night last year, when she had Junior with her? I seem to recall some ex or other and his mates confronting Katie's group. Junior witnessed it all. Also, she kicked off about being required to leave her bag in the lockers during the ride. She said there was a "lot of money" in it. General consensus was that it was something that was "worth" lots of money.

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
These YouTube videos are unwatchable, from the constant ads, the nagging “subscribe” bell, then Mrs Shouty with her inane childish crap and “singing”. Must really grate to be in the same room.
It’s not even like she’s funny tho, just annoying. I remember my sister used to break out in song when we were teenagers and I’d whack her as she did it to show off! We were about 12 and 14! GROW UP! Ur not funny one little but. No wonder she has no friends, u must get sick and tired of that centre of attention shit 🙄

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
God they really are thick as pigshit, (sorry no offence to pigs or their shit!) Coal showing off his newly cut hair in his story and tagging the barber 🤬
I have had to shut my shop but before we were made to, we were checked quite a lot by the council, as were all salons! They said us hairdressers/beauticians have got the rules with salons brilliantly, it was always the barbers they were battling with! I hope the police are informed 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
The media can't call her out on it directly, but they'll drop hints, miraculous recovery anyone?
I don't believe the feet injury story, I don't believe the xrays and I don't believe the pictures post surgery.
Just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
I feel like I'm always hearing that Katie has neglected or caused the death of animals, there's more than just the puppy that was recently (sorry to have to say it) crushed to death isn't there?
Sparkle, dog killed by a car after walking off her unsecured property onto the A24.

Queenie, dog killed by delivery driver (she claimed).

Horse, hit by a car and died after escaping her field.

Lizard owned by Junior died from neglect when he moved to his dad's and didn't bring it with him.

Hedgehog owned by Princess went missing in the house, presumed dead. Katie claimed she knew it was alive because it was eating catfood.

Then there are the cats, dogs etc all in the same period of time that she's rehomed. One dog, Bear, was rehomed after running onto the road 3 times and being found by a passer by each time.

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
The comments in The Sun are fantastic.

No lead in his pencil

Is he Still shooting Blanks? (my reply was Katie could borrow her half sisters boyfriend)

Has anyone seen the worlds most hated couple’s dog lately??? Or Harvey for that matter

The relationship is only just older than their twinned teeth 😁😁

Thought there would be a story today seeing as the editor of the Sun on Sunday is signed to her brother’s PR company...
That last one was me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I am speculating she’s not been with him. She has a copy of his Santa list he wasn’t there. She posted a photo of him in a T-shirt but it could have been sent by anyone or taken any time. She spent all last week going to work with Cole, had a hospital appointment, got her nails done, got hair extensions back in, moved a sofa in, bought new kids beds. She spent all weekend in Essex with Cole, met his parents, went shopping and bought Xmas decorations. She is still in Essex now. They live at the top of my road which I have to drive past when I go out (unless I go an extra long pointless way 😂). Car is there, lights on.

from IG, which is always a load of pre-recorded crap on hers but Carl isn’t as good at that, Looks like she went back to Sussex for one night to see Jett and Bunny, (but seemed like it was to sort clothes to go on her new depop really) and then picked up Princess. She probably has an assistant at the Sussex house who looks after her cat and dog and maybe even Harvey if he comes back from residential and she’s in Essex.
I'm catching up on last night.....what do I find? 2 pages of pure filth from you all 🤣🤣 Obviously I had to look at Kieran's pics to see what was going on. How does he keep his whites so white?

Anyhoo....how is she swanning around Essex like nothing is happening? Why do Covid restrictions not apply to them? It's bloody handy having you live down the road Moobiemoo 👍. It certainly puts a whole smoke screen up in front of the bollocks she puts out.

I'm also inclined to agree with you in that she hasn't seen poor Harvey & wasn't there when that t-shirt pic was taken. My reason being, his facial expression. It's not a comfortable expression. He usually has that expression when he has no idea what's going on, no idea who is there & is not comfortable in a situation 😭. If you look at the pic of the poor love on JRC Bullies page you'll see what I mean. It's like he's being forced to 'perform'. It's absolutely disgusting & really distressing to see.

What delights will she feed us today??

• Sad
  • Sick

Cloud Chaser

I've raised concerns with social services. I have provided examples of things I find unacceptable. I was actually passed around between authorities until I got the correct area. I was asked to provide an address. Google is my friend 😜.
It’s such a pleasure when Google is useful. Thank you for helping Harvey! He deserves the Sunnyside of life 😉

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Can’t say I’ve seen any pictures or videos of Carl interacting with Harvey, only the other 4. Begging on insta for gym equipment, yet apparently he can afford a new puppy? There’s just no priorities with these two, holidays, possessions and selling for £ before anything that most people would regard as important...
Yes, even begging for a Christmas tree for Harv that costs, what was it, £25 in Wilco?

• Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
The media can't call her out on it directly, but they'll drop hints, miraculous recovery anyone?
I don't believe the feet injury story, I don't believe the xrays and I don't believe the pictures post surgery.
Just my opinion.
My song choice is ' Little Lies' by Fleetwood Mac, I'll have an earworm all day now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Hi, everyone. I've been reading your threads for a while now, and living on my own and only seeing my carers (I'm disabled), you've helped to keep my sanity during these troubled times. I've been thinking of contributing for a while, but chickened out lol. BUT! I've just been reading comments on the Daily Fail, and read something that fucking infuriated me. Some arsehole in the US has suggested using a shock collar on Harvey, to train him to stop hitting the walls!!!! How the hell, can anyone think that that is acceptable??? It's NOT acceptable to use them on animals, never mind on a human being!! I'm fucking fuming!!!!:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Welcome 😁

Reading Tattle has been a good distraction for many of us I think.

The situation that Harvey is in is heartbreaking. The mother actually had a real opportunity to make a difference but she hasn't. All this "Harvey's Law" is just more opportunity for ridicule because KP does the same behavior that she claims others are doing to him.

Such a vile woman.

DC16

VIP Member
Ok, thanks. She's got another story on there now, one about being in the shower, the comments are racking up, bunnycuddles keeps being deleted! 🤣🤣
Hold the front page Pricey has a wash...

• Haha
  • Sick

VIP Member
This was the main headline in the DM.

Katie Price's £2million 'mucky mansion' is suffering from sewage water build-up a year on from septic tank leakage.... after star vowed to never return to the house under doctors' orders

Since when did Katie Follow anyone's orders let alone Doctors Orders, plus the mansion isn't even hers....

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
What has she done?
She keeps advertising pretty expensive unheard of brands, of stuff that is just ripped off Aliexpress, just only her being given the discount codes - the websites and brands don’t seem real. They are very dodgy looking Loads of people saying they never get the products and the websites then all close trading. She only does this on stories so you have to be quick to get them. I don’t know how to retrieve her old stories. Personally I think she is working with a wholesaler to get cheap shit from China that they whack up a one page site for a week or so and keep everyone’s money!

NParker

Chatty Member
I think we all know now,she stopped Dwight Yorke many years ago,personally everybody though’you don’t want me then you don’t see kid’ she stopped him having anything to do with Harvey.She just wouldn’t let him have any contact,so he stepped away,but still pays for him and always has.Two sided to a story about this.
yes,i we suppose he could take her to court,but let’s be honest a lot of men don’t get a chance,especially someone like him.I think DW knows she was a pisshead when pregnant with Harvey.
Let's accept he's a deadbeat dad. Harvey is 18 now with 2 wealthy and famous parents who have both failed him. Dwight has done nothing for his own child aside from what he was legally/morally obligated to do as a parent. He doesn't deserve an award for paying Amy to look after his child - he's a multimillionaire.

Dwight thought it was offensive when Peter said he wanted to adopt Harvey legally. Peter's response was to ask when he last saw him...he hadn't.

Poor Harvey only has the State and members of the public to rely on at this point.