Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Loving the depop offerings, she managed to model a jacket pushing a trolley full of groceries whilst holding a copy of horse and hound. Oh so casual like.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cloud Chaser

In the video Katie is complaining about Paps stalking her! She’s knee walking in the video but says she was papped that morning. We all saw the papped pictures showing her walking confidently out of his house!
As for the puppy 😭 I hope it’s a sick Joke.

BigMavis

VIP Member
The way she uses Harvey doesn't just get a reaction from the super fans it also brings all the trolls she continuously harps on about, out of the wood work. She knows this, so why does she put him out there. I understand her making a spectacle of herself, that's her choice but using her vulnerable son for attention good or bad is abhorrent. Harvey is her get out of jail card, she's his carer so if the shit hits the fan with her legal case, she won't go down.

Ecosse

VIP Member
Hmm, back at rental, I see, and there's the dog people have been wondering about. Spooky - anyone might think she was reading this.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I'm guessing SS will speak to Kris about Harvey urinating in the street because it was his vehicle in the clip. This could get interesting. SS need to put together an absolutely watertight case & then remove him before it's too late. Struggling to cope with him & needing help is 1 thing. But she falls into the clearly couldn't give a fuck category. The only reason she didn't give off about that clip is because she knew she'd be implicated. Yet she went nuts about the blackface clip. That was timely released to provide her with a smoke screen. I definitely think she's running out of options. Is she flogging any crap today? How long before she's suicidal & banging on the priory gates again 🙄
Exactly. She knew she was in shit over that. To be honest I cannot fathom how H has not been taught basic urinating procedure and that it's not necessary to drop your clothing to ground level to pee. I've seen that video and there is no way his clothing wasn't covered in wee from the splashing off the wall and the run off on the pavement where his clothes were. I'm sure Kris was pleased when H got back in the car. Serves him right, should've taken the lad into a pub to use the toilet, or at least into an alley off the street. H uses an I pad obsessively so he's got a certain level of savvy and should by now have been tutored on toilet routine, but that cunt of a ma can't be arsed and it's unfair to expect his daily carers and minders to deal with such a private issue in a young man.
She knew 100% that video would bite her on the ass so she tried to ignore it.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I see she is doing an #ad for those so shaper waist things and said if they were big enough, she would make Harvey wear them...

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Ecosse

VIP Member
New nail colour as well.

I'm wondering what kind of "breeder" seriously thought that Katie Price, of ALL PEOPLE, was a good bet to place a puppy with!!

Last edited:

NParker

Chatty Member
He's not all sweetness and light and I've been saying this for years, he's always pulled the poor me card but it's ALWAYS been so clear that he's nasty. I honestly believe that he wanted to control her and he couldn't so he threw his toys out of the pram.
Don't get me wrong she's not and wasn't perfect but towards the end it seemed she'd given up and was down alot of the time.
Everything he does is look at me look at me, not saying she's not the same but he's just as bad!
Sorry to be repetitive...I'm late, but I agree. He stood there calling her a fucking idiot and fucking cow with real venom - you can only imagine what he said when the cameras were off and no one was around! In the end he intentionally made her feel insecure, and she flirted with other men to annoy him. He grew resentful (and jealous) of her and I truly believe he left - and deliberately didn't talk to her again - out of spite because he knew it would destroy her! It worked.

I can't stand her either, but I think all of her men have been just as cunty as her.

Lulucole

Hmmm I wonder if Caroline Hirons will talk about Katie's new line 🤔
I ain't paying for it I will try bag a free sample..

She probably will give samples away for free as no one will willingly buy it.
Though probably has a Beauty You Tuber plugging it...
She can't be the face of it. 🤔
What's the latest on her music🎶.
I thought she was bringing a Christmas single out🎄🎅

"Scented" by Katie "I have awful farts" Price...

The only scent she has is whatever's died up her arsehole. Ain't nobody asking to be scented by Pwicey.
She should bring out a home fragrance line covering up, sewage stench.

Mucky Mansion inspired home fragrance collection....

Eau de Cesspit
At The CarlWash
Horse and Fart

With her farting problem I'm sure Carl's used a fair few cans... 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Garden centres seem to have got very full of themselves this year! Just because they got a loophole to stay open by stocking 1 spade and 70000 Xmas trees doesn’t mean it’s ok to do that the fuck you like!

Van Hagues is horrendously expensive and the queues at Christmas are usually a joke. It used to be a nice place to go but it’s probably got on the z list celeb bandwagon now

Can you send the police messages on insta?

I reported them to Herts police on 101 chat. I said a local business is actually using promotional material of no social distancing or masks in their shop of themselves hugging a celebrity and promoting it to customers on social media: They said sorry but can’t do anything about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

gashers

Chatty Member
And this is so over the top at the end
Seriously the video made me want to vomit then all the insane Katie worshiping frekoids saying what a special bond you have and how it was beautiful and made them cry did make me vomit 🤮 What the fuck is wrong with people are they so fucking thick they can’t see through her lies and deceit

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Well what is he guarding if no one is there? A pile of her old clothes and a mobility scooter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

80hs

Chatty Member
I don’t think it matters to her where she lives,she is not a mother to those children. I do think she cares about them in her own way,and enjoys having them around sometimes,but it’s ludicrous to think she is a proper mother (not saying you are!).As if she washes and irons their clothes, makes them packed lunches,bathes the little ones and puts them to bed etc. When she was rich the nannies did it, paid for by ITV2, and now she’s pretty skint they live with their Dad’s. She can’t pretend otherwise can she?
100% agree! A lot of slebs are narcissists as they crave attention, love being in the limelight, can’t stand not being the centre of attention. Ur average jo (me) couldn’t think of anything worse. This is y they crumble when they lose that fame, that status. I honestly believe some “mothers” love the attention they get being pregnant, BUT then realise that attention shifts to their child and they can’t compete with that. I don’t think for one min she’s the conventional mum, as then it’s not about them is it, in her eyes. I truly believe she loves them kids but prob in a more sister/brother relationship. When she’s with them, she’s very childish, matey with them! Other than her constantly wanting their appraisal u would never see her with any routine or structure. Years ago she did with Harvey, p and j but I think that was more to do with Pete. U only have to look at that episode where petes recording when they moved to America and she was trying to push junior on him. He was about 4/5 at the time, what would be entertaining for him at that age in a recording studio! Y would Pete want him there when he was working? I think in that day she had had her teeth done (again 🙄) nails, and bought a few dresses ( I could be wrong tho as it’s been a while since I saw that program). My point is, don’t have kids and not put them 1st. Loaaadsssss do it and it frustrates me. Hence her wanting another it’s for coke to love and adore her whilst she’s carrying, a bolt she thinks will secure them!it’s what 18yrs old do, not 40 somethings. GROW THE FUCK UP. Question urself Kate on y u havent got ur other 5 permanently (I know Harvey is different, but still) work on getting them back properly, y pop more out?? Imagine how that make the others feel?

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member

It really makes my blood boil

• Angry
  • Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
in the time she did that post she could of googled rainbow Christmas tree and it would of shown an available selection to buy, she knew exactly what she was doing when a few people on her IG and offered to get one.
Course she does, the minute she mentions she wants something, she's hoping someone will gift her it, she doesn't have to come outright & say 'please will somebody send me one' it's blatantly obvious what she's at. 👍

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I honestly am livid with her, it’s NO EXCUSE to say you didn’t know, what the fuck are you paying your management team for if no one vets this shit? It’s so irresponsible

• Heart
  • Angry