Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
From today’s Popbitch 😂😂

>> A-hole new world <<​
Carl takes care of business​

Katie Price has been gushing on Instagram this week about her new man, former Love Islander Carl Woods, and how the two of them are soulmates. They do say that opposites attract, and you couldn't ask for a starker example than Katie and Carl.

Katie has become famous in recent years for her "Mucky Mansion" – the rubbish strewn house she was living in, caked in dogshit, where nothing was ever picked up, cleaned or repaired.

And Carl? According to his chums, he's so fastidiously clean and tidy that whenever his dog goes to the toilet, Carl will personally wipe the pet's cock or arse to avoid even the most microscopic stains on his carpet or sofa.​

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Facehugger

VIP Member
His eyes creep me out, something really shifty about

H
Here it is in this article. It is shown on the hospital monitor. Is she clever enough to change the image? :unsure:

I always thought hospitals used people's proper names on their records? She legally took the Price surname but has she ever legally changed Katrina to Katie? Because if not, her Xrays would say Katrina Price surely?

• Heart

gashers

Chatty Member
Oh how I laughed when she was banging on about the pap sat outside her house and how it should be illegal because it was stalking and Princess mini me had to pipe up with her opinion, fucking Pricey what a dick she’d have far more to say if the media got up one morning and completely ignored her wouldn’t she 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Also I agree that poor old cocknobber Cole looks that he’s really getting fed up with her crap now all the shouting and me me me attitude, but did anyone else notice him shaking his leg I know that little tell tail sign and she looks three sheets to the wind permanently 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Animal rights activists have slammed Katie online since news of her latest dogs tragic passing broke, with many even contacting the breeders.

Elisa Allen, director of animal rights group PETA, told the Mirror: 'Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals.

'At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone... her attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives.'

However the RSPCA said they couldn't comment on whether they had received complaints about the reality star's animals for legal reasons.

Errrr yes, lots of complaints to RSPCA...but they do naff all.

Reactions: 18

NParker

Chatty Member
Hasn't she always stated she had an IVA and was definitely definitely not bankrupt, oh no siree!
It looks like she's finally run out of road.
In the interview posted she says she can't wait to file for bankruptcy, because it'll basically be a year and then she can start again...she wasn't taking it seriously.

She was also very vocal about how much money she makes promoting products, although she was adamant she was not go down the path she's on now (flogging everything and anything).

I think she'll end up being broke broke.
She has no insight as to how much her popularity has declined. She thinks the mainstream media are out to bash her, but she has a huge and loyal fanbase. All wrong.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I worry that people are actually ordering this stuff. What can be done? Report her to the ASA?

Ok I have reported these to ASA for being scams I will try to do this for everything she sells as they are clearly not legit

Last edited:

Katie77x

'cole' is literally shaking his head when he says love you to her 😂 but the way he looks at sid is real love 🤔

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
I don't doubt that she broke them and that the X-rays are genuine, but I don't believe all the "these are life-changing injuries and I won't walk for 2 years" load of old shite.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Do you know what? I actually like Carl. I think he's got the measure of Katie.
I think he is either conning her along for cash and fame OR he’s an even worse plank than Kris & Kieran by thinking he can change and save her from herself 🙄 and he will be the one she loves the most.

A lot of guys have a real issue with saving damsels in distress, usually in exchange for a lot of sex and adulation. Aka massive ego trip. He gets to play Being a Man. What I am not sure he’s prepared for is that she is a bossy unpredictable maniac who has no volume control

Also Kris was the same. Put her in her place. Told her no. Told her she looked stupid with massive lips. Told her when she was being an idiot. Allegedly she liked that to begin with...

Griggsy39

I don't understand why she's "moved in" (if she has) with Carl over in Essex. 4 of her 5 kids live in Surrey/Sussex (not sure where Harvey's residential is). When she's in the Ashstead rental, it's much easier for them all to pop over. She wants to portray things as seeing them regularly, and she particularly uses the older two to attract higher viewing figures for her IG/YT posts. If she's in Essex, then it's much harder for them to see her.
Currently, she appears to split her time between both places, but surely that's unsustainable. I'm wondering if she will give up the rental? If it really is 4.5K a month, how on EARTH is she affording that?
I don’t think it matters to her where she lives,she is not a mother to those children. I do think she cares about them in her own way,and enjoys having them around sometimes,but it’s ludicrous to think she is a proper mother (not saying you are!).As if she washes and irons their clothes, makes them packed lunches,bathes the little ones and puts them to bed etc. When she was rich the nannies did it, paid for by ITV2, and now she’s pretty skint they live with their Dad’s. She can’t pretend otherwise can she?

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Looks like she has a broom attached to each eye. Who would buy anything from her?
I have no idea who her "target audience" is?? People that grew up when she was Jordan are surely a bit old for buying the tat she is flogging. And she will be so far off the radar for the younger people due to the plethora of influencers who are younger, and more attractive.

Cloud Chaser

She’s is one of life’s mishaps! I see there were 3 in that car on the sun vid, do any of these zlisters abide by the lockdown rules. 😡😡😡

do we know why court didn’t happen yesterday yet? X
She agreed to the bankruptcy being extended

You say this as though you *know* do you?

Is this what you think, or what you *know* I am hoping that you *know*
I know because I’ve spoken with them. It was also me that got her address taken off of here. I apologise for this but if she finds her address on here she could claim Harvey is “at risk” from “crazy stalkers” online rather than from Katie herself. We have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Katie doesn’t, and isn’t able to, meet Harvey’s complex needs.

Last edited:

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think we're giving Carl way too much credit. He's probably just a wheeler dealer geezer type, who's only game plan is z list celebdom via his girlfriend.
And I think he's real happy with his teeth.

• Haha

VIP Member
This just in, okay it's a couple of hours old

I've posted a couple of messages on her IG asking her if she will ever pay her debts or continue to stick
her middle digit to the courts.

• Haha

Sazbee

VIP Member
You'd think with a vulnerable child (who she kisses on the lips regularly!!) she might have a tiny tiny bit of common sense but I think we all know that ship sailed long ago. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick

NParker

Chatty Member
Her latest ad is another unknown Aliexpress brand that doesn't exist anywhere online outside it's website.

M heat, by Makeo Beauty. And of course it's the only product they sell.

This is what she says:

"So as you can see I'm putting mascara...on, and my lashes are normally long and curly. But GUESS WHAT?! They will now. Because once this is heated up, you literally just go like this to your lashes and watch the difference".

That doesn't make sense!

I'm truly fascinated by this. She cannot speak English anymore. Even her accent/voice has changed.

Brain damaged? Drugs? Or a new theory, and I think this is entirely plausible...

She was cloned and experimented on when she went to Turkey, and they sent back this old crackhead to replace her. It would also explain the scars on the side of her face, where they replaced the 'mask'.

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She’s not even with Harvey. She is using videos and photos his carers send to her, and his Xmas list was given to her by someone else. He’s not with them and hasn’t been since the weekend before last

• Sad
  • Wow