Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Without wanting anyone to give out personal info can anyone explain to me who the people are that KP owes money to. I understand about owing money to Alex but who else would she owe money to. Would it be people that have provided services and never been paid like beauticians etc?
She has charges registered against the house for the mortgage and a law firm. So I imagine that would swallow all that money when it gets sold. I believe I’ve heard builders for the work at the mucky mansion, that’s all I know of, but I expect there are loads, oh and obviously HMRC.
And as Alex was awarded that in court, that debt can never be written off and will always be payable.

Reactions: 5

80hs

Chatty Member
It will not be as sensational as that. Given that she is a train wreck she most likely has not given all financial documents in a timely manner.
There will also be the public questions as to why she has maintained the lifestyle she has with regards to holidays.

There will not be forensic accountants involved as its clear to see she is useless with money having reduced her earnings but not her outgoings over a good number of years. I would not discount that her mother "could" receive some of her income because it is after all from a good number of sources.
So if they suspect Amy, will they look into her aswell?

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Her ears are strange post face op and her eyes and eyebrows are at war
Why are her eyebrows just continuing like a snail trail... Very odd.
Is this a filter, bad surgery or bad makeup?
I think it's a combination of everything. It's all gone very wrong 😕

DC16

VIP Member
I wonder how it works on their comments then? I wonder if they tell her when and when they are allowing them or how negative they are!
She reads them, on all the media sites, tries to make out in interviews she doesn't but Princess said something once on YT!

• Haha

Lurker2021

Perhaps I should have used the Spoiler function, not really thinking straight, besides I should be in bed.

Edit - I just added a spoiler, I just had time to do it, now can I goto bed?
No way is he making money with that photo

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I may be wrong but she doesn’t seem to of congratulated her sister on her pregnancy 🤔
Mind you, none of her family ever write anything on KP's IG, but it's not like her to miss out on making a story all about her...!

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but one day when she was presenting Loose Women, Jeremy Kyle came on to be interviewed and there was a very weird interaction between them. Sort of familiar, flirty but uncomfortable at the same time! Anyone know anything about that? 😀
I remember that. He definitely fancied her i thought.

• Haha