Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Without wanting anyone to give out personal info can anyone explain to me who the people are that KP owes money to. I understand about owing money to Alex but who else would she owe money to. Would it be people that have provided services and never been paid like beauticians etc?

Reactions: 5

Facehugger

VIP Member
It’s used quite often in my industry as a training method 😂
Sending the apprentices down to the hardware stores by any chance? 🤣

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
Sparkle, dog killed by a car after walking off her unsecured property onto the A24.

Queenie, dog killed by delivery driver (she claimed).

Horse, hit by a car and died after escaping her field.

Lizard owned by Junior died from neglect when he moved to his dad's and didn't bring it with him.

Hedgehog owned by Princess went missing in the house, presumed dead. Katie claimed she knew it was alive because it was eating catfood.

Then there are the cats, dogs etc all in the same period of time that she's rehomed. One dog, Bear, was rehomed after running onto the road 3 times and being found by a passer by each time.
https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news...kCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar. Hope this link works. This means price is a effing 🤥😡🤬

This dress had me crying with laughter. Is it a bin bag? A tarp? 😂
The old bag lady 😂😂😂🤪

Last edited:
  • Angry

80hs

Chatty Member
So... On the few occasions she takes Jett and Bunny to school... Who takes them into the school playground because she is banned by the school from setting foot on the school grounds after her attacking verbally Kierans girlfriend... Guess that's turkey teef Cole s job now!!??
Good point🤔. Unless she still pays a nannie 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
She’s not in the rental but all the photos of him are in the rental. Also she’s never in the photos with him and not in her stories they are just photos of things he’s done
Yes, currently showing she is cooking at his place!

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Hi there, I have been having second thoughts about my suggestion for a thread title, due to the serious turn that this thread has taken. Would it be possible to use someone else's suggestion?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
He has never disclosed why he left her though,he was asked loads of times etc but kept schtum,I heard she gave his a ‘dose’,that’s what put the kibosh on relationship.