Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's seriously got another dog!!!!!!

100% Coal has stopped her. Onlyfans is right up her alley (literally). Remember not long after they got together she made an announcement that she'd changed her number, and for all exes not to contact her again. More recently, slamming the papers for suggesting she misses Pete. Not like her not to talk about other men, but she's been mute for the past few months.

He's controlling, and jealous. But that's her idea of a man's man isn't it?
You might be on to something here..I think he knows exact what he’s doing balls in his court as she needs him more than he needs her...the tables have turned

Reactions: 5

Lucid30

VIP Member
The way she uses Harvey doesn't just get a reaction from the super fans it also brings all the trolls she continuously harps on about, out of the wood work. She knows this, so why does she put him out there. I understand her making a spectacle of herself, that's her choice but using her vulnerable son for attention good or bad is abhorrent. Harvey is her get out of jail card, she's his carer so if the shit hits the fan with her legal case, she won't go down.
I wouldn’t put it past priceless in using Harvey as you said as she knows it brings the trolls out. As then she can gather more evidence and prove that Harvey’s law should be passed. She wants the praise and more publicity and what better way to do it.

DC16

VIP Member
Had her nails done AGAIN 😡😡😡😡

• Angry

80hs

Chatty Member
Hudson Weir were employed by Katie for her IVA but she defaulted on her payments and they applied for bankruptcy. An outside agency traced the address of her rental so that she could be served papers. She made a token payment before July hearing. STILL waiting for all documents.
so y does she still have an option to mess everyone around 😓

Fish189

VIP Member
So what in holy hell is going on with her hair/extensions/wig? It REALLY looks like a cheap wig now 🤣

It is a Frenchie. I know they're bred with short tails. But that poor little mite looks like it has no tail at all 🤔
Send for father Merril ,Lancaster merril 😂😂

Regarding the new puppy what I can’t get over is the fact her poor daughters puppy was killed only a couple of months ago and now she’s flaunting the fact she has a new puppy isn’t that cruelty beyond belief what fucking mother would do that to a child seriously what a fucking cunt

New thread title
Frankensteinettas life’s in a downward spiral let’s hope all her shit keeps going viral
She’s not a caring mother is she, but we all ready know that. No mask on no sheilding Harvey she doesn’t care about any of her kids ,pwicy needs sectioned for her own good 😡

DC16

VIP Member
So looks like she’s barely staying in the bigger rental since she got back from Maldives. Barely seeing the kids she’s being sly about what she shows. They are in Essex I saw they were home (late morning I edited it from afternoon). Where are her pets? Where is poor Harvey?
Is she trying to say she is with Harvey now by showing this latest picture of him with his drawing?

Pixie1

VIP Member
Someone.!.....Anyone.!! 👋....Me and MaxieMoo are still waiting to see the pictures Big Mavis was talking about.....👀👀🤔🤣🤣

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I know that, but I thought it was only for use in conversation or the like, not on official things? I'm not sure, but my Dad was always known by his second name all his life, yet anything like doctors, banks, prescriptions, hospital visits, everything was always in his proper name. Same as pupils in schools, with exam certificates, they can be known as what they like, but certs always have to be in official name.
Depends. If her referral/X-ray was a private one then less likely they will go with NHS protocols, also I see a consultant on the NHS but at a private hospital he never uses my NHS number when he writes to me on blood forms or on scans! If it was abroad then it will be just the name she gave to them. It really depends on who referred to where and how. A lot of the time the systems don’t really link up well either

Another picture of Harvey, likely taken by someone else. Is that lad living with a carer or god knows who in a house she isn’t living in? FFS this is awful

Last edited:

DC16

VIP Member
Hey you lot I wouldn’t know how to get in touch but do you think that guy on u tube would do a thing on her scams can’t remember his name Is it Alex Belford or something just a thought
Apparently he's already been told, but wouldn't harm more people to send stuff in, but he needs back up proof he said, he did a YT video not long ago about Bluffs and the reviews on Trust Pilot as someone had emailed him its Alex Belfield, email is [email protected]

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Maybe he's counting the cost of another night with her? 🤔

This is what blows my mind. He has not got that size overnight. Why in the hell haven't the relevant authorities done something? Surely concerns have been raised by his doctors, hospitals, school etc? She bleats on about the Dr's telling her how serious it is & yet she does absolutely fuck all about it. She just uses his situation to get herself freebies & attention. If he dies she should be fucking jailed for neglect, abuse & manslaughter 😠. Fucking teflon Price gets away with everything.

Idea for a new girl band.....Katie Price, Lauren Goodger & Mel B. All skint, desperate, delusional, in denial, can't sing & crave attention 👍. Any name suggestions? How can we make this happen? 🤔......off to email Simon Cowell 😁
The Steaming Gussets!
Or The Screeching Harpies

Last edited:
  • Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
Haha well done 👍
So she once wasn’t lying 🤪

Someone on depop asked was any money going to charity. So it appears only 10% is. Plus she is making more money as some items of clothes were free.
Bollocks! No way would she of not announced that for pat on the back from the beginning 🤦‍♀️