Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I try to keep my comments as fair and balanced as possible but the new puppy is tipping me. She knows what the public reaction to this will be of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

VIP Member
Okay, here we go.

Not sure if the mods will allow this, delete if it's breaking any rules, there is a third vid but it's rude.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I am actually tempted to go knock on his door tomorrow and ask to see this fucking amazing grass THAT IS NOT AT YOUR HOUSE! They are at Cole’s now. And he doesn’t have a large extension with black window frames going out into his massive garden, he has white UPVC french doors (like me) and a small garden. The internal doors he has are the same as mine because they were all by the same building company
Katie’s rental has panelling in the lounge and Carl has striped wallpaper

why do I take this so seriously 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Even they wouldn't stoop that low. Made myself laugh, of course they would.
Spot on. She doesn't care what she does, spitting venom at the school gates to Kierans gf, going round to Kris's with her little posse spitting the same venom in his windows, I'd not put anything past her at all. She's nasty herself but then whinges every time anybody else says anything in her direction.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Why does she need all these weight loss clothing if her Herbalife works 🙄

Also.... That sweating vest thing... Who wants to sit in their own sweat all day? That's going to be great for your skin, mmm just think of all those sweaty fungal infections 🤢

I love that straight after that advert she's filming her and Cole in the drive thru queue for a MacDonald's 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Fish189

VIP Member
EEE1F9BD-A22A-4FB2-9B4B-6155645320A5.jpeg
EEE1F9BD-A22A-4FB2-9B4B-6155645320A5.jpeg
Here’s a photo of google search looks like the papers have been reporting this for some time , fake goods not received. This woman must know what she’s doing, sadly there’s no consumer programs on tv anymore they would have a field day with pwicy.😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19

BigMavis

VIP Member
That story re her lamenting over her full name change to Woods. She is pathetic!
Also, I strongly doubt he will marry her.
She thinks becoming Katie Woods will change her life, her personality and her fortune. She really is the most emotionally stunted and immature fool about.

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
Will we see much of Junior again? He seems increasingly resentful of Katie and her antics since she got together with Carl. He's at an age where he'll care more about being with friends anyway, but having a mum who prioritises men above her kids won't help.

It's a shame because she was a completely different person when he was younger, and they were very affectionate with each other.
Affectionate with each other???? She was AWFUL to Junior! It was painful to watch. It's already been mentioned on here the time in America when she pretended to eat his pet snail, and he was distraught. She just laughed. And when he was very small, he went to Cyprus to stay with Pete's family and Pete flew over to collect him. They arrived home quite late one evening and Kate hadn't seen Junior for 2 or 3 weeks. She didn't even bother to wait up to see them, but went to bed because she was tired. And another time, when she was pregnant with Princess, she said to Pete, "For God's sake, just give me a girl this time and I might bond with it." I've never forgotten this, but the reality show episodes that featured these scenes have been removed from YouTube. Hopefully, Pete organised this in order to protect Junior from realising quite how awful his mother is.

• Wow
  • Sad

Sazbee

VIP Member
The garden centre has now deleted the Facebook post and seems to be deleting comments on Instagram calling them out. Obviously from the same PR school as Katie and co.

• Angry

VIP Member
Looks like I didn't miss much today, Oh good I can relax.

Katie has no intentions in paying anyone back, never did, just hopes it will all go away, well she should go away to the nearest prison.

I need a hug and a mug of coffee.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dani1974

More Drama,

Katie will whinge about this, bring it on.

Read the comments, people are pissed about this French Bulldog.
Omg if she didn't ask his permission or tell him first then this is bang out of order as he's the main parent for the child. I still don't understand why they (fathers) let her see them unsupervised tbh. Also did he go to the barber's.... She so needs to be investigated in everything she does

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus, WHAT has she done to her eyebrows?!?!
I once had dealings with a woman who used to draw in her eyebrows and you could see from the shape what her emotional state was: if she was not okay those brows were drawn crazy! Katie has just reminded me of this!🙈

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member

More Harvey pictures, deflection from the negative comments about the puppy I expect.

• Sad
  • Sick

Cloud Chaser

Court day today. Will she attend ? I remember the judge said he wanted to see her in person.
It was a 15 minutes directions hearing. If it’s disappeared from the listings today then she has agreed to an extension.

Just one of many complaints I’ve seen. The Autistic community are incredibly upset with Katie. I’ll see if I can find out more but this definitely explains why she’s highlighting Harvey and her concern. It’s not to protect Harvey. It’s to protect her!! 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don't understand why she's "moved in" (if she has) with Carl over in Essex. 4 of her 5 kids live in Surrey/Sussex (not sure where Harvey's residential is). When she's in the Ashstead rental, it's much easier for them all to pop over. She wants to portray things as seeing them regularly, and she particularly uses the older two to attract higher viewing figures for her IG/YT posts. If she's in Essex, then it's much harder for them to see her.
Currently, she appears to split her time between both places, but surely that's unsustainable. I'm wondering if she will give up the rental? If it really is 4.5K a month, how on EARTH is she affording that?
She will be allowed housing costs in her financial management plan, and it will be because it’s near to schools and large enough for kids. Cole’s house is his so won’t be included in her costs

since she got back from Maldives she’s at Cole’s a lot more than she ever was before. She even had princess for a few days this week at Cole’s and she wasn’t at school. It’s Theo’s birthday today so it’s unclear where Princess and Junior are but Jett and Bunny are with her as you can hear them at Cole’s and also Kieran doesn’t have them this weekend.

They have made kids rooms at Cole’s (I mean she could have picked up the kids beds from Kris house because he also bought them too 😂) she did the same with Kris, back and forth to houses which means she’s intending on bringing the kids to Cole’s more.

seems she may now have a routine of going back to Surrey for a night or 2 to have the kids after school then taking J&B back to Essex on her weekend with them.

no sign of her cat or dog or Harv for a while now 🤔

Cole only has a 4 bed house so if Harv needs his own room, the other 4 kids have to share. These houses are really not massive they are new build size. She already said his house wasn’t big enough. As I said before I live close to them and although I am not prepared to get banned or arrested for posting photos of their house 😂 i assure you they are in plenty as his car is there and all the lights are on. Looks like she had done up the Ashstead house a bit (plastered the walls) so we were wondering if she had now left it but hasn’t said so

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Hi, everyone. I've been reading your threads for a while now, and living on my own and only seeing my carers (I'm disabled), you've helped to keep my sanity during these troubled times. I've been thinking of contributing for a while, but chickened out lol. BUT! I've just been reading comments on the Daily Fail, and read something that fucking infuriated me. Some arsehole in the US has suggested using a shock collar on Harvey, to train him to stop hitting the walls!!!! How the hell, can anyone think that that is acceptable??? It's NOT acceptable to use them on animals, never mind on a human being!! I'm fucking fuming!!!!:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Off topic but though this needed a reply.
Unfortunately a shock collar is used in some ABA therapy. ABA is legal child abuse basically. It makes a person do something until they complete it like a NT child would. So example, person is non verbal, they want a drink, they have communicated that they want a drink however they are not allowed a drink until they use words! There is schools in this country which use ABA therapy. There is a really dark side to autism. ABA therapy is just one thing. That jigsaw puzzle piece you see 'special mummies' use? That is a symbol of a charity which is researching how to find out if a unborn baby has autism so it can be terminated..

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad