Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I honestly am livid with her, it’s NO EXCUSE to say you didn’t know, what the fuck are you paying your management team for if no one vets this shit? It’s so irresponsible
It's fucking outrageous. She is taking advantage of vulnerable people. She's a crook. People could well be spending money they don't really have spare on shit she's flogging. Could be Christmas gifts for loved ones. They'll never see the stuff or get their money back. All the 'evidence' needs gathering together & then sent everywhere in 1 go! So all the previous scam stories, ads for crap, people's complaint's, closed websites...

Reactions: 14

BigMavis

VIP Member
All influencers beg, tbh Im more surprised when they actually pay for something.
I wonder how much she charges for an ad. Someone I know of, charges £300 odd to be featured on their story and they're not even close to KPs followers. I see she's flogging another knock off apple watch, literally 2 days after the last one which was best one eva!!! Shes just ridiculous now.
Sorry about the dog situation Moo, hope you find another furry companion soon xx

BigMavis

VIP Member
It's been mentioned that he calls her Dolly & also posted a clip of Sid & referenced MMA. The obvious is a sick dig at Alex. BUT what if it's a secret code because he's working with Alex to bring her down? He is in fact an undercover agent working for the courts, tax office & Alex 🤔. Yup, that would explain a lot. Yay me 🤣
👏 👏 👏 I want your theory to not be a theory.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more. Filming him topless asking him if he wants Cole to be his new daddy 😡 and glad it’s not just me who has noticed all she asks him is about herself and Cole nowadays!
This lad deserves a better life.
I know we also commented on who has her animals but I also worry who has Harvey half the time when she’s swanning around. This is why people leave her as she takes the total piss out of them
She treated Kris appallingly so there's no wonder he left. And then turning up at his home with Prinny in tow 🙈. I notice since he did that video she hasn't gone for him & Bianca again.

I worry about all her kids. And her animals. Anything that has no choice but to be involved in her whole sick circus.

80hs

Chatty Member
Hi, everyone. I've been reading your threads for a while now, and living on my own and only seeing my carers (I'm disabled), you've helped to keep my sanity during these troubled times. I've been thinking of contributing for a while, but chickened out lol. BUT! I've just been reading comments on the Daily Fail, and read something that fucking infuriated me. Some arsehole in the US has suggested using a shock collar on Harvey, to train him to stop hitting the walls!!!! How the hell, can anyone think that that is acceptable??? It's NOT acceptable to use them on animals, never mind on a human being!! I'm fucking fuming!!!!:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:
👋🏻 hi! I was a bit the same, lurking in the background but I found my inner strength 💪🏻I got so frustrated with the animal side of things aswell as her owing money, but mostly the Harvey sympathy card, that I couldn’t resist! I feel it’s like a therapy session and we’re all in one room 😡😡👏🏻😡

• Heart

NParker

Chatty Member
I worry that people are actually ordering this stuff. What can be done? Report her to the ASA?
It gets worse. Predictably, after some time the websites go offline and many people never receive the products.

Beauty Dream epilator

Screenshot_20201125-182150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reviews:

Kellygym leggings:

Screenshot_20201125-182351_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reviews:

Harry Lewis Watches:

Screenshot_20201125-182734_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reviews:

• Wow
  • Sad

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
This has proper cracked me up..🤣🤣🤣🤣 what in hillbilly hell is she saying? I’ve noticed lots of times that she can’t string a sentence together.... She was never this bad was she!!!
She used to be quite coherent and came across as rather normal. I don't understand where this shouty, nonsensical twaddle has come from?!

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Another dog for this halfwit, she should be banned from owning any animals or having any children in her care.🙀😿

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Those puppies cost between £1500 and £4000.
In part this is due to dogs being hot commodities in lockdown, with even non KC Reg dogs being sold for £1000

• Sad
  • Wow

NParker

Chatty Member
I'm curious about their adverts too...

The latest is 'Bagowatch' which has no Internet presence other than a poorly put together website. Yet they claim 14k sales...

It seems like someone is simply bulk buying from Ali Express and creating a website to legitimise each product for them to shill on IG. I've noticed they nearly all have identical payment platforms, and the complaints are following her around like a bad smell.

Facehugger

VIP Member
How negligent do you have to be to destroy an entire mansion?

As long as these threads are, we've only reached the tip of the iceberg when it comes to her lies and fallacies.

Here's an interview from Jan 2019 where she 'clears up rumours' that she's going bankrupt, claimes she's adopting an African child because it's easier than adopting in the UK, denies having a mucky mansion (which we now know to be true) and says she wants to downsize as she's alone with Harvey. Very happy, doing better than ever.

Then 6 months later, she's engaged to Kris, lied that Ed 'SHEERING' had written songs on her album, claimed to have had a miscarriage by Kris earlier in the year, and depite saying in 2017 that doctors had said her mum wouldn't live more than 2-3 years, gave an update on her health. Very happy doing better than ever.

Lies and phalluses, never mind fallacies! 🤣

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Goodness, she would need to try a bit harder if they're relying on depop, she made about £100, and I'm sure depop charge fees like ebay.
He will clean her clock and I am here for it.
She said a company approached her to create her YouTube channel, and even the clothing line she promotes belongs to someone else. She sees herself as business savvy, but without a team of people behind her she is completely clueless.

There was talk of keeping H in hospital after his first trip there "for further investigation" . I suspect they were shocked at his weight gain and the fact that he has advanced no further behaviourly than when he was a small boy. He has his problems but he's also savvy. While he was in hospital she posted a video of little Bunny prattling on at H and H sighed and said "Ok Bunny that's enough now" because she was getting on his nerves, so he's savvy enough to control situations like that yet he's not been toilet trained. I don't get it.
Either way, I think the hospital red flagged his condition but because of covid and the pressure on the NHS and Social Services he was probably not deemed an urgent enough case to use up a hospital bed. Plus his twunt of a ma was prancing around the hospital maskless and taking selfies like the selfish bitch she is ... so they wanted her and her entourage gone. Poor Harvey, falling through the cracks because his ma is a selfish cunt.:mad:
Yes, what exactly was that about. She said they had discovered more 'things' that she wasn't ready to reveal. She never misses an opportunity for a pity party, so it has to be something she's accountable for - hence the silence.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
If social services are involved with Harvey would he just go back to residential care and continue seeing her now and again? Not sure why he was allowed back out - hospital, wee in road, weight gain, crushing a dog at home, head butting walls.. why was he allowed to remain around Katie ?
I would guess he was returned to her 'care' at the start of lockdown 1. Which then turned into summer holidays. Possibly back into care until this latest lockdown 🤷. I'd be interested to know what 'care' package for him involves her fucking off on holiday for 3+ weeks, no mask wearing, hair extensions, nails, shopping, swanning around with Cole, staying at Cole's. Just general abandonment of a vulnerable adult 😠.

Lulucole

How does she keep getting away with so much...flouting lockdown, not wearing a mask, all these fake ads, bankruptcy, wearing fur, all this stuff sent to her free, manicures every week, not looking after her son properly, another puppy when she is responsible for so many animals dying in her care, etc, etc, etc...😡😡😡😡
It's all falling apart for her and she is putting on a show and behind the scenes we do, not know the half.

It. May look like all sunny holidays and promos but look at her...
She breaks two feet and ankles if it's true it. Sounds pretty like Karma for taking off with new boyf after her sons hsp scare...

Shes selling all bits of clothes etc...

Soon it will be an invite on cash in the attic, Celeb dating and 'exs on the beach"🏖⛱.

She is doing whatever she can and has fallen hard but doesn't want to portray that.

Let's face it I think she doesn't want ex Pete to have the last laugh to know her career has collapsed and to look like a "washed up" zeleb....isnt that what she thought of him..

Looks like Karma