Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Loving her new grid post comments 😂

also amused by her caption about being together 24/7 making things perfect
Let’s see what happens when we get out of lockdown eh, back on the G.A.Y promo coke and booze benders in no time and he will be in some rough ass gym chatting up all the younger birds!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BigMavis

VIP Member
What do you expect from a pig? Only a grunt.
KP is an uneducated, morally deficient,unmannered chav. She has dragged her children up, thankfully some of whom have fathers to look after them their best interests but poor Harvey doesn't have that privilege. SS are probably doing their best, it would be very difficult to deny access, he only has him mum and it wouldn't be fair on him.

• Sad

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here 👋 Just thought i’d say that this old ep of katie and peter came up on my youtube recommend and i’m shocked at how bad Pete comes across in it! I always got the impression it was Katie that was the one who put Pete down ect but he seems just as bad in this ep!! I think this was a few months before they split. Watching her in this she seems SO much more calm and less manic than she does now. Sad really :(

If you watch from 37 mins to the end:

Wow just wow as much as I dislike her he was truly horrible to her wasn’t he and I also thought he smelt off roses really not nice here at all.!!!

how amazing does she look here

DC16

VIP Member
Carl is clearly a good dog owner. His dog gets a lot of attention and has a lot of toys and is well cared for. I think the dog will be fine with him....
He does care a lot about Sid and looks as though he really loves him. I really hope so, but when Rolo died, where was he, she said they have been together 24/7 since they met and she was in the next room packing when Rolo got ‘trapped’ 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It must be awful for Peter and Emily to witness how Princess and Junior are when with their mum. It’s like fighting a loosing battle bringing up kids with two totally different sets of boundaries and behaviours.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Pete was very insecure, he had a lot of image problems himself and they were very toxic together, I think they ended up playing on each other’s insecurities to score points and control each other. When he put on weight she was awful fo him! I agree it was obvious towards the end he was being pretty horrible to her but then this seemed to happen with Kris too, the relationship ended up in a kind of an exasperated tolerance of her which would lead to some some frustrated or spiteful comments.

before the 37 mins in that video, hasn’t she gone there to get surgery he didn’t want her to have, tried to dump the kids on him when he wanted to go to the recording studio, turned up at the recording studio and then took the piss out of his singing? 😂

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
That t-shirt she's posted of him wearing is ridiculous! She's the biggest fucking troll going 😠. That whole pathetic & pointless article is just another fucking advert for the clothing company that no doubt gives her clothes for Harvey.

FFS PLEASE POLICE & SOCIAL SERVICES GET HARVEY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE 😭😭

If the worst happens none of it will be her doing. It'll be everyone else's fault. And she'll milk it for every single penny & bit of attention she can get. Sick, sick individual.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
But lockdown roles don't apply to these two, it appears they can come and go as they please...hair cuts, beauty treatments, hair extensions, visit family, live in two different houses, have people in their houses...!
We all need to call the police! I see the Mirror has just published her bankruptcy details 🤣👍. I think everyone needs to be contacting the Mirror to get them to keep on printing the truth! And pass over any info they have.

• Haha

tawdryhepburn

honestly with all this scamming stuff i’m hoping the bankruptcy people or whoever’s in charge of her case are playing the long game, and just letting her hoist herself on her own petard........ i hope!

Traveler001

VIP Member
I actually think Katie doesn’t even like sex and only does it in the early stages of a relationship because she knows she should and to try to keep them, and talks about it in public and behaves sexually because it makes her money and she likes to shock.
She thinks it's the only way to make a man interested in her.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Lovely news for Sophie, I like her home account. This is the kind of life katie could be living right now. Choices people, choices!

VIP Member
Her shoe collection is probably worthless, fell off the back of a lorry,.....besides she wears those awful furry sliders most of the time.

80hs

Chatty Member
Even they wouldn't stoop that low. Made myself laugh, of course they would.
Then they deserve every bit of shit thrown at them! She’s not that fine behind him, she doesn’t have her kids full time does she? Cole must be dumb himself, as y would u want children with someone that doesn’t have custody of her FIVE children???????? 😡😡😡. They make my blood boil!

Please can you edit the bit about your daughter and the bus. Katie can be a nasty piece of work and I’m concerned.

I also think that they’re trying to get at Katie’s first husband. He had a daughter with another woman and Katie testified against him so he lost contact with his daughter. Look at Carl’s nickname for Katie.
I’m not 100% on where Harvey is but I do know the police have the full video clip and evidence Katie was aware it was online.
She STILL has not handed in all her paperwork
So how long are they gonna let her get away with this for now? It’s a totally piss take isn’t it 😡

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
So looks like she’s barely staying in the bigger rental since she got back from Maldives. Barely seeing the kids she’s being sly about what she shows. They are in Essex I saw they were home (late morning I edited it from afternoon). Where are her pets? Where is poor Harvey?