Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Holy shit.......her & Lauren Goodger are 1 & the same 😳. They're never seen together! Both filtered to hell! Neither can cook. Both desperate to hang on to fame. Both stage dodgy pics in carparks & driveways. Yup they are in fact 1 person....just call me Jessica Fletcher 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
She was down as Katrina Price when she was in court for one of her driving charges so I am pretty sure it's still her legal name.

NParker

Chatty Member
.. She told fans: "My 'Just Katie' range comes with all my love and personal input ''

Personal input being having her name printed on the box.

Current price on the Marence website £4.00 https://www.marence.com/green-mud-soap-lemongrass?search=soap

Even her Unicorn sponges which she's selling for a fiver cost 69p https://www.therange.co.uk/health-a...hing-accessories/minky-unicorn-sponge/#254721

She really is a greedy dishonest hag.
Another good find. She really is taking the piss! She couldn't even be bothered to change the box, aside from adding her own name!

Business is business, but trying not to create an echo chamber in here how the fuck is she getting away with knowingly scamming people?

The minority of her ads are legit. There are too many scammy sites to count now - a skin suction device from 'BHR Skin', an electronic silicone cleanser from 'Foreverbeauty-uk.com'. Her name and discount banner plastered all over. A few months later websites down.

Who knows how many people there are who lost money but haven't been vocal about it? And let's not forget the poor person who was appealing to her management to refund them after they paid 1-2k for her to promote something, only for her not to do it.

What stayed with me is the recent(ish) interview when she effectively boasted that she could sell a table to her fans if she wanted to. She doesn't even have respect for the tiny fanbase she's still somehow retained, it's all very sad.

• Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
Couldn't watch much of that - I find her loud and raucous "wahayyy" bawling too much to listen to. There was a photo somewhere of her going in to the sea from their cabana, maybe to snorkel? No mention was made as to how on earth she was going to get back up those swimming pool-style steps with her broken feet. And who, with feet broken as she maintains hers were, could possibly bear bouncing up and down on a jet ski?

DC16

VIP Member
So she’s in a wheelchair one minute but can walk the next?!
Also what the HELL are those eyebrows. They used to have a natural shape but she has now had so many face lifts that they are straighter than a ruler.
It was quite a transformation wasn't it, in a wheelchair one minute, walking the unaided the next (not even on crutches) no wonder no one believed her when she said it's going to take 2 years to walk again, yet she managed it in about 3 months, (was actually probably less than that as she said before she had went away on YT that she had taken some steps), as we all said, a miracle!

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh my god his teeth
Evening folks. For god's sake, this pair remind me of Wallace and Lady Tottington out of Wallace & Gromit.

I'm afraid I'm ignoring any shock collar talk lovelies, it's fucking vile she's been pictured before using one on Blade, don't give her any ideas on that score. 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

lpm123

Long time lurker here 👋 Just thought i’d say that this old ep of katie and peter came up on my youtube recommend and i’m shocked at how bad Pete comes across in it! I always got the impression it was Katie that was the one who put Pete down ect but he seems just as bad in this ep!! I think this was a few months before they split. Watching her in this she seems SO much more calm and less manic than she does now. Sad really :(

If you watch from 37 mins to the end:

• Wow
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member

the excuse he has given is a lie, if you zoom in on the screen it is not the McDonalds app!

Facehugger

VIP Member
When she is publicly examined, I presume that will be under oath? She should be made to say what happened to it, she clearly said on her YouTube video she was going to pick it up next week. (You should use that video clip) But I expect she will do like she always does and lie, like the story in the garden centre yesterday...filming for a tv program, that’s 🤬🤬🤬 she was there shopping and got caught not social distancing or wearing a mask.
I’m so sorry you have family and friends caught up in this, but you know most people on here would love to help as much as possible with anything we can.

Ps. is there info about the Range Rover at all...any dealership claiming to have sold it?
Well said DC. Not only for @Cloud Chaser but for every other poor bugger she's either scammed or owes money to just how bloody long can she be allowed to get away with it, it pickles my brain to be honest, anybody else would have been brought to book by now.

Carry on, you lot are amazing x

ETA what I am dreading is someone being hurt, or worse having their house set fire to from this cheap electric tat she seems to be selling, I really hope it's not going to take a tragedy like that to get her stopped.

DC16

VIP Member
That story re her lamenting over her full name change to Woods. She is pathetic!
Also, I strongly doubt he will marry her.
Probably was waiting for the engagement until she had been discharged in November, but that has all backfired now, it’s all so weird keep saying about getting married when the guy hasn’t proposed...

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
£40 for a pair of fleece lined leggings that primark sell for a fiver. Surely her demographic won't stretch to that.
Yeah totally is awful. She is seriously messed up and uses all her children in some way. I really don’t understand how she can get away with what she does.
Neither do I, the fathers exploit the children too, what hope have they got. In the future I hope there are laws to protect children from parents who use them as revenue. Kieran has built an easy life for himself too, off the back of their marriage and kids and Andre wheels junior and Princess out but protects his children with Emily. Its a shitty shitty world.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It’s the eyebrows she’s had her face pulled back so much They now point
She looks like a bloody alien with those eyebrows. Or Spock or Ming the merciless 🤣

The scars on the side of her face are seriously bad. She really has been butchered. If you look closely on the pics of her topless fawning over Harvey 🤢 the scars are easily visible

Mirror
Junior is self isolating after one of his classmates tests positive.
Maybe he's just using it as an excuse to isolate himself from his mother 😁

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
The difference between katie and peters life after the split was stark. She was damaged before the relationship yes, but I think damage inflicted on her following the split really put an end to that era of katie. It probably didn't help that she was completely abandoned by the team that had looked after her/advised her and to rub salt in the wound they sided with him. I think those media people are unscrupulous and Pete was the better horse to back and katie was just a loose cannon and all washed up. Of course now her life is absolutely fucked and she's had more than enough chances to get back on track but if you've paid attention over the years you can see where it started to go horribly wrong.
to be devils advocate, after Pete left their toxic relationship when she was drinking heavily and never home she started accusing Claire of shagging Pete and accused him of not loving Harvey. How could they have carried on working with her? Pete won that court case against her, then she tried to countersue and had to settle all their legal costs. Her anger began to bankrupt her right back then.

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
She makes me dizzy with everything she flogs! It’s like going to a cheap shop that sells everything!

• Haha

CannyLass

Attachments

• Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
They do randomise it. He’s put a story up about the grass not being at his dads. He’s still clinging onto the story it’s at his house. His house they were stupid enough to already show on YouTube so please explain Cole how none of the photos match up or do you have 4 houses now?!

• Haha