Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Fucking hell, that would replace Wagatha Christie as the biggest celebrity twist of the year wouldn't it.
Shit, this is big....Cole is in fact a world renowned secret agent & I've rumbled him 🤪. He's successfully infiltrated the enemy camp & is reporting back his findings through the secret microphone hidden inside his turkey teef 😳.

In other news.....I see she's now trying to flog personal Christmas messages for £250 😳. Who hates anyone enough to spend that kind of money on a 'gift'? Could we all club together to pay for a message from her saying what a chav, awful mother, lying, cheating, plastic, fake, animal killing, narcissist she is? Is she desperate enough for £250 to actually do it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Who do we need to inform of this?? 😡😡😡
Phone the police & get them to investigate

By doing all this crap that she knows will rile everyone up, it gets the attention back on her & off her sister's pregnancy announcement. She really is vile in every single sense.

The handful of morons that still heap nauseating praise on the narcissist make me absolutely howl with laughter 🤣. It genuinely blows my mind that they still insist she's a wonderful mum. They must have seriously warped ideas of parenting.

I think the latest puppy will be fine as long as it stays at Cole's. He clearly loves Sid. She just sees everything as a disposable accessory.

Her use of Harvey yesterday was sickening as usual. What must he think of her waltzing in & out of his life? There is clearly no routine at all. I just hope there's a care package in place that ensures he has an appropriate carer & is not just dumped with anyone 😕.

Last edited:

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Love the mirrors sarcastic headline!!!!

and he s not after fame or using her ???!!!😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
The dirt on Katie starts at 36 minutes in. He mentions a lady contacting him, who asked K on insta how her mother got on top of the haystack and it making headlines. He points to . the hypocrisy of Harvey's law when Katie sent her followers to troll said woman. He says kP manipulated him and in his opinion suffers from HPD. Its getting juicy now, the first part of the interview reminded me of the revenant, they where outdoing each other with tall tales or possibly truths.
Regarding Alex Reid, I’m always torn. I feel sorry for some of the shit she’s put him through but I don’t 100% trust him either. At times I felt he’s been nearly as bad as her.
However I think she has HPD too, I think he’s bang on the money with that one.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I'm curious about their adverts too...

The latest is 'Bagowatch' which has no Internet presence other than a poorly put together website. Yet they claim 14k sales...

It seems like someone is simply bulk buying from Ali Express and creating a website to legitimise each product for them to shill on IG. I've noticed they nearly all have identical payment platforms, and the complaints are following her around like a bad smell.
It's not like they even do a half professional job in shilling the items, the video quality is filtered to high heaven and she rambles and shouts continuously. They are always 'obsessed' by the products, but only for the duration of the advert. They seriously can't get paid that much for flogging a £10 bag, I certainly would steer away from anything they are trying to advertise, plus constantly breaking the #ad rule, by hardly ever displaying #ad.

DC16

VIP Member
The garden centre she has visited is local to me and they just posted a photo of her on their facebook page with a member of staff. Arm around him. No masks. Won't be visiting there again in a hurry.
So I see

😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Carl is clearly a good dog owner. His dog gets a lot of attention and has a lot of toys and is well cared for. I think the dog will be fine with him....

BigMavis

VIP Member
Had a nosey on her depop, she sold lots this time.
If anyone fancies a pair of black reiss trousers there's still time. Lovely picture of her modelling them leaving court 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
The dirt on Katie starts at 36 minutes in. He mentions a lady contacting him, who asked K on insta how her mother got on top of the haystack and it making headlines. He points to . the hypocrisy of Harvey's law when Katie sent her followers to troll said woman. He says kP manipulated him and in his opinion suffers from HPD. Its getting juicy now, the first part of the interview reminded me of the revenant, they where outdoing each other with tall tales or possibly truths.
Katie is the biggest troll on Instagram so I doubt anyone in Parliament will take Harvey’s law seriously...I took a screenshot of her abusing someone...at least we know where Harvey gets his language from

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Oh how I laughed when she was banging on about the pap sat outside her house and how it should be illegal because it was stalking and Princess mini me had to pipe up with her opinion, fucking Pricey what a dick she’d have far more to say if the media got up one morning and completely ignored her wouldn’t she 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Also I agree that poor old cocknobber Cole looks that he’s really getting fed up with her crap now all the shouting and me me me attitude, but did anyone else notice him shaking his leg I know that little tell tail sign and she looks three sheets to the wind permanently 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Cocknobber 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I'm not surprised he's getting fed up. I can't even watch any of her filmed crap. She makes me cringe & my ears scream for mercy. Bloody hell, I feel sorry for his next door neighbours. Can you imagine hearing her screeching through the walls 🙉

• Haha

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Holy fuck - I'd give my eye teeth for a house like that and I would never let it go!!!! What is wrong with the spoilt bitch?

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm fairly certain this poor puppy has had it's tail docked 😭. It's illegal now except in certain circumstances. It is also way too young to be away from it's mum 😭.
Oh don't. It's illegal in Britain except for certain breeds of working dogs, but, the fuckers get round it by importing pups already docked from other countries where the rules are different. 🤬

Thanks for saying that. No tat selling today, just using her kids’ clothes instead (too predictable)
It pickles my brain too that the court cannot come down harder on her, especially if she still hasn’t submitted all the required paperwork. They should say she should serve jail time until she complies, she didn’t rush back from her ‘work’ holiday but extended it, shows how serious she is about sorting it out, plus lying to a judge!!!
They should also make Kris B speak under oath, surely a court order supersedes an NDA??! He must know something. 😡😡😡😡
Kris B knows much I feel, I agree totally, he should be summonsed and made to give evidence against her under oath. He knows who was driving that rangey the night it was in an accident and she was found in the back knickerless & pissed (in more ways than one). Disgusting.

NParker

Chatty Member
There’s been no actual picture, she had said they were at the back so of course she could get away with it.
Aha, I happened to see a glimpse of it in her story this morning and screnshotted for the thread

20201120_135559.jpg

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
I don't doubt that she broke them and that the X-rays are genuine, but I don't believe all the "these are life-changing injuries and I won't walk for 2 years" load of old shite.
I agree with you.

I also don't believe that there was a 25ft drop behind the wall that she was supposed to jump over. The theme park would be in trouble if that was so. Health & Safety.:(

The operation taking 6 or 8 hours seems a bit over the top.

Last edited:

Cloud Chaser

The biggest frustration is that she is getting away with it. I don’t even know where to report it and get anything done about it!
As well as the Mirror you should send the information to Hudson Weir.

She is due to undergo public examination in May. Do you have a “Joe Bloggs” email address? It may be a better way to communicate with them for now. Thank you for all your work!

BigMavis

VIP Member
This just in, okay it's a couple of hours old

I've posted a couple of messages on her IG asking her if she will ever pay her debts or continue to stick
her middle digit to the courts.
You're getting blocked now for sure

• Haha
  • Heart