Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olgivy

VIP Member
He gives me Humpty Dumpty vibes. Looks like a boiled egg with teeth with that big shiney bonce and oversized veneers. He often vanishes. But always back in time for the cult conventions abroad. Eventhough he has no reason to be there as its all pyramid scheme huns. Proper work shy freeloader
He sure does love all of the gifts and holidays.

Reactions: 1

Lynx

VIP Member
She's claiming that her body is down to some supplements- Yu. Presume they are younique too?
I remember when she had the huge surgical body makeover and then got pregnant weeks after.
I thought it was Younique too but it isn't! She is an affiliate of Yu, so sounds like you don't build a team but earn commission off sales.

Also that training she is offering to build your own digital marketing business is £400. Basically it's a generic course and Katie would have signed up for at some point which in turn gives her the right to sell it on, which she is now doing. I first came across it when The Ingham Family started pushing it. It's almost like an MLM, but the products get pushed down and there's no recruitment. Katie has also released at book for sale about making money online, Chris from The Ingham Family did this too and claimed he made a few thousand from sales, although it looked like AI had written it.

Is the fitness advice she offering chargeable too? The thing is if she is earning money off the fitness and diet "wellness" products I think she's supposed to be very transparent when advertising these and state every time she has had a tummy tuck etc. It's like those make up ads or volumising shampoo ads that have been pulled off the TV as they didn't state the models were wearing fake lashes or hair extensions.

I didn't realise Amber had left Younique. Well, we've seen how much debt Katie's business is, how overdrawn her business bank account is, so I'm not surprised she is trying to sell everything and anything.

• Wow

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
She's trying to recruit 16 and 17 year olds now! She's pulling the old line "only recruiting 30 so be quick" and she's said a few times on that live she wants under twenties. It's like rinse and repeat listening to her go on about what a fantastic opportunity it is and how it's the best company ever and she's here to help.
Thought you had to be 18 to sign up for MLM's?

squeezyOrange

I’ve watched her live. Most of it is pushing horrible Younique products but she said she isn’t able to share what’s happening yet as it isn’t over yet but she’s in a good place. Fairly obvious she’s split from Lee.
She said she went to the house but can’t get in!!!
---
Tbf she looks happier, maybe lost a dead weight.

• Wow

squeezyOrange

She's at the caravan with the kids again. Egg heads had his 'service trip' to Thailand, a family holiday taking the kids and babysitter mother in Turkey. Then another 10 day all inclusive without the kids, and now he's fucked off again. What a mug
Has he fucked off on holiday or left her?

Stephie

VIP Member
She needs to lay off the lip filler. She's got a proper little beak going on there 🦆

Stephie

VIP Member
She was wearing that weird one shoulder pink bikini top yesterday morning. Then for the gym (no bra because she likes the attention). Then she was still wearing it last night. She mustn't shower after the gym 🤮 And 11pm bed time for a 3 or 4 year old or whatever age Harlie is is shocking. Those kids just fit around her

Last edited:

Lynx

VIP Member
She said she went to the house but can’t get in!!!
She put a post on about getting emergency supplies for Maddox, looked like boxes of stuff, presumably to do with all of his additional needs. I'm assuming Maddox's medication, feeding supplies etc were all in the house and she couldn't get to them. So Lee has just locked her out then or taken the keys off her?

• Wow

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I've followed her for years. She's nothing but a bullshitter who will tell any old sob story for content. The biggest or most shocking lie she has told that I can remember. Was she had a positive pregnancy test in around 2017. Followed by a negative test. Went for an internal scan and she wrote a post explaining she had been told she had a collapsed sack. So no embryo. Only she blew that story up over time to get more followers. Claiming she was told at her 12 week scan the baby had no heartbeat. Posting pics of her 'bump'. Which was just bloating as she never got past 3-4 weeks. She also likes to talk about being a 'premmie mum'. Again, to get more followers. Only her youngest was born at 38 weeks. Hardly prem.

Anyone see the video when she announced her last pregnancy to hers and Turkey Teefs mum? They weren't happy at all. Knowing it'd be another kid for them to look after whilst she swans off abroad leaving her kids behind.

And the arse wiggling and tit jiggling that she dresses up as 'fitness challenges'. All to draw in the pervs
I remember the latest pregnancy announcement - it was special!

also, when she got her body makeover, wasn’t that supposed to be at that time because she couldn’t have any more kids, then was pregnant quite quickly?

Dobbythehouseelf

Yes, it was Violet Blaze. I know not everything is what it seems on social media, but I really liked her content. I used to leave the odd comment and she was always sp nice.

KH1984

She could pay the qualifying amount each month out of her own pocket and still get paid from all her downline.
I know a couple at the top who do that.
But when the down line starts to dwindle that’s when they start to panic/jump ship.
Is she still all over Amber now she’s left Y or was that another fake best friend scenario too?

Stephie

VIP Member
I can't believe shes still with younique- nearly everyone else from that era has gone.
Trips are a con- they say all expenses but its not. My upline earnt a cruise but she and her husband couldnt justify the cost of flights out to where it was sailing from. They wernt included
Think she's the only person I know of still selling their overpriced products. Goes on about how she was able to 'retire' from teaching she's making that much 🤥 I feel bad for her kids. They're constantly plastered over her social media, or on her lives looking so done with it all. Calls herself 'The Major' because she is running a boot camp at home, not raising a family. She even used her kids to push her sales to qualify for a cruise to the Bahamas that only her and her hubby would be going on. Sharing photos of her kids with products practically begging people to buy

Last edited:

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
She put a post on about getting emergency supplies for Maddox, looked like boxes of stuff, presumably to do with all of his additional needs. I'm assuming Maddox's medication, feeding supplies etc were all in the house and she couldn't get to them. So Lee has just locked her out then or taken the keys off her?
If its her name on tenancy why is she not getting locks changed and getting her kids back in their home?

Olgivy

VIP Member
This woman is more insufferable than ever. Constantly losing the same 1 stone, shaking her ass and lying about income.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She once bragged that her bank account was resembling a telephone number yet here she is trying to rent her caravan out discounted, how times change! I've thought for a while she can't be making the big money she once was, she lost black status for a while and said she was struggling to hit purple, I wonder how she's doing in the ranks now?

Olgivy

VIP Member
What does she mean she doesn’t have anyone for support? She was only singing her mother in laws praises recently. Although I have a feeling the mother in law leeches off her as well! 🤦‍♀️

Olgivy

VIP Member
She had a tummy tuck, lipo and bum implants soon after to cheer herself up. Whilst still with her oldests dad. And was pregnant a couple of months later with a completely different bloke
I remember when she went and got the tattoo on her stomach, and then went and had a tummy tuck straight after. The tattoo is now in her belly button 🤦‍♀️
---
She put her current fella on blast all over her socials for cheating and within days it was all forgotten about and they were back together. I would hate everyone to know what a rat he was, and then be posting about him like he is gods gift.

The jiggling/bouncing is bizarre, it hadn't occurred to me she was targeting a particular audience!
She literally went all in talking about their business, on her Facebook and then says “every couple has their ups and downs” 🙄 She is constantly “buying” him. I don’t know why, because I can’t see anything fantastic about him at all. Just some rough bloke.